Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #181
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 1999 00:00:00 -400 (EDT)

ackanomic Digest	Thursday, July 08 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 181

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Impeach the Dean!
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 01:43:58 -0400 (EDT)

At 11:44 PM 7/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>This is an impeachment paper to remove King Felix from the office of Dean.
>He has been lax in performing his duty of calling an Educational Hearing
>on my Thesis!  Vote YES or NO on the matter of removing em from this
>office in the public forum in the next three days.
>
>On a related note, none of the feeble official postings by other players
>seeking the Perpetual Trophy have been nearly as good as this one, and
>also none of them have come out as quickly as mine.
>
>/dev/joe
>--
>the sticky tape adheres to my hands and is quite hard to get loose again
>people propose eerie terror about creepy cheese server clientele expect a
noun 
>none except blunt aunt abut upon aloud count solve preserve lung cowl scarves
> 

You're doing it wrong.

I vote YES.

-- Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
DeeJay * Wrangler * Supreme Inquisitor

------------------------------

From: JT Traub <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: *Ping*
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 12:15:02 -0400 (EDT)

Today is Thursday the 8th day of July, and the Machine That Goes *ping*
has gone *ping* today.  Since I have been scholar, the Machine has
gone *ping* 2 times.

--Dragon Mage

-- 

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Impeach the Dean!
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 15:55:10 -0400 (EDT)

>This is an impeachment paper to remove King Felix from the office of Dean.
>He has been lax in performing his duty of calling an Educational Hearing
>on my Thesis!

Your making this up! There is no such thesis. Yes, that'll do. Ok, ok, I was
drinking. It wasn't my fault, it was Blest Lax Monk Pal!!!

King Felix
("This, is Chewbacca...")

------------------------------

From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Impeach the Dean!
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 23:34:41 -0400 (EDT)

YES.

BLMP.

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Impeach the Dean!
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 23:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Joseph DeVincentis wrote:
> This is an impeachment paper to remove King Felix from the office of Dean.
> He has been lax in performing his duty of calling an Educational Hearing
> on my Thesis!  Vote YES or NO on the matter of removing em from this
> office in the public forum in the next three days.
> 
> On a related note, none of the feeble official postings by other players
> seeking the Perpetual Trophy have been nearly as good as this one, and
> also none of them have come out as quickly as mine.

I vote YES on the above impeachment paper.

I also note that /dev/joe should CEDE this treasure to me now.  I only
CONDESCEND to acknowledge HIS feeble efforts in this AREA because it
amuses me to do so.  I VOW that I shall beat him to it because I CAN.
In fact he should pay me a FEE for having THROWN him this small bone
during our ongoing SAGA of hunting for treasures.  To SUM up, I and I
alone will find the Trophy, and only a small lack of time has KEPT me
from finding it 'ere now.

----------------
ECCLESIASTIC CEDE FREEWHEEL HERTZ PERK *KEPT HONK NORTH THROWN STORK
HIS VOW CONDESCEND REFEREEING HIGH INSTITUTION LIMIT MITT VIZ SUM SOOT
TROT TOY DISCO ICE SITE SKI CAN AID CON AREA BATH FAN FEE SAGA CAR DAM
CAP ASIA ALP

--Dragon Mage

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #181
*******************************