Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #171
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 00:00:02 -400 (EDT)

ackanomic Digest	Sunday, June 27 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 171

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Dictate
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 04:59:20 -0400 (EDT)

Lets see.  I think I'd really rather do this on ackanomic, rather than
acka-research.

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole wrote:
> Um... hardly.  YOU got rid of all of our mannna with your 'fix' dictate.

Hrmmm.. Well, let's see.  I left myself with A$1500 in the dictate that
fixed the Icy Players, and I'm fairly sure that that has been concurred to
by both Studge and Emperor Ai! Pedrito!.

Therefore, in all threads where the Imperium exists or existed, I perform
the following actions as delimited by SLIP_HIM_A_FRANKLIN
SLIP_HIM_A_FRANKLIN
I give A$500 to Studge.
I give A$200 to Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
SLIP_HIM_A_FRANKLIN

--Dragon Mage

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: "Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Dictate
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 12:39:44 -0400 (EDT)

>Therefore, in all threads where the Imperium exists or existed, I perform
>the following actions as delimited by SLIP_HIM_A_FRANKLIN
>SLIP_HIM_A_FRANKLIN
>I give A$500 to Studge.
>I give A$200 to Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
>SLIP_HIM_A_FRANKLIN
>

I return the money to Dragon Mage.  I don't want any money; I was broke
before, and I will be broke afterwards.  The point of my dictate was to
resolve the threadsplit by changing the gamestate so that Studge's money
was uniform in the emperor threads.  And I thought that the A$2000 that
Studge had accumulated in his year of play was something he deserved to
keep, even if he participated in a scam.

-- Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
DeeJay * Wrangler * Emperor

------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: OD
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:38:17 -0400 (EDT)

In accordance with rule 6-20-1, the new SHF shall be A$21 - half of the
magic number ;-)

I pay A$20 to cover legal costs.

K 2

------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFCJ 180 (FALSE)
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 15:42:20 -0400 (EDT)

Tom Walmsley wrote:

> Call for Criminal Judgement 180 - February 21, 1999
> Judgement: FALSE

I throw a small party at my house (everyone's invited :-) to celebrate the
final verdict on my first CFJ as a member of the supreme court. I thoroughly
enjoyed the discussion which went into this CFCJ and recommend to everyone
who is eligible to join in and muddy the water with eir opinion next time
:-)

K 2

------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Bother
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:22:41 -0400 (EDT)

#retract 4230
#end

JT spotted two fatal flaws so I'm gunna retract and re-submit :-)

K 2

------------------------------

From: Thierry Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: MTG*: *ping*
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 19:00:31 -0400 (EDT)

Today is Sunday, the 27th day of June, and the Machine That Goes *ping* Has
Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone *ping* 16
times.

CnH

------------------------------

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Rulius Harfius
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:02:00 -0400 (EDT)

Yon Rules are harfed up to and including P4200.

I announce my intention to resign as Rule Harfer.

IB
let the panic begin!

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Rulius Harfius
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:06:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 27 Jun 1999, Matt Miller wrote:
> Yon Rules are harfed up to and including P4200.
> 
> I announce my intention to resign as Rule Harfer.
> 
> IB
> let the panic begin!

AIIIIEEE!!!! Where's the ScareMonger when you need them.

--Dragon Mage

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: A small test
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 21:10:12 -0400 (EDT)

Something odd seems to be going on with the list again.
Attempting to fix.

--JT

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: "Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Harf-Hogging
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:18:29 -0400 (EDT)

K 2's polymerization prop was harfy if i've ever seen harfy!

I start an Inquisition.  This means I feel that Harfmeister Slakko is
hogging the Harf.  This is a Hearing.  It is Strange.  I am hearing harfer.
 Appropriate responses are:
No!  He's going to share the Harf! [Nothing happens]
and
Yes! He is Hogging the Harf! [Slakko must go to his home, I become
harfmeister]

Note that being harfmeister is not going to give me points or anything -- I
honestly think that Slakko was being a negligent harfmeister.

-- Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
DeeJay * Wrangler * Emperor

------------------------------

From: "Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: conversion
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 23:26:30 -0400 (EDT)

I convert 15 points into an otzma card.
-- Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
DeeJay * Wrangler * Emperor

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #171
*******************************