Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #163
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Monday, June 21 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 163

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: else...if's thesis (ACCEPTED)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:38:43 -0400 (EDT)

The results of the Educational Hearing on else...if's thesis are as follows:

Students who THINK? What will they come up with next...:
/dev/joe
Alfvaen
else...if
ThinMan
Studge
King Felix
Slakko
Ai! Pedrito!

Therefore, else...if is awarded a BA in Inter Nomic Relations.
Congratulations! It was a close run thing ;).

King Felix
(Dean)

------------------------------

From: "Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: else...if's thesis (ACCEPTED)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 15:42:07 -0400 (EDT)

At 03:38 PM 6/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>The results of the Educational Hearing on else...if's thesis are as follows:
>
>Students who THINK? What will they come up with next...:
>/dev/joe
>Alfvaen
>else...if
>ThinMan
>Studge
>King Felix
>Slakko
>Ai! Pedrito!
>
>Therefore, else...if is awarded a BA in Inter Nomic Relations.
>Congratulations! It was a close run thing ;).
>

As deejay, I announce that due to this BA being awarded, the song Pomp and
Circumstance has begun to play on the ASS and will play for 3.5 hours.

Effects:

All citizens of Acka in the City except those in Gaol change
location to the University to watch the graduation.  If the Speaker posts a
commencement address while the song is playing, e is paid the SHF for eir
motivational speech.  If any player other than the Speaker posts a public
message while the song is playing, e receives A Shushing and is placed in
Contempt.  Just as the song ends, every player who was present at the
University receives 10 mannna except the Dean, the Speaker, any players who
were shushed, and the player receiving eir degree.
-- Ai! Pedrito!
DeeJay * Wrangler

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Commencement Address
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:36:53 -0400 (EDT)

Humble citizens of Ackagnome, it is with great pleasure that I witness the
presentation of this degree to else...if. Surely this marks a new age in
Ackanomic, an age devoid of silliness, an age where hard work, study and
dilligence are the watchwords. Or perhaps you'll all invade Canada. I mean
for goodness sake, I make one little joke about Americans hating Canada for
no apparent reason and you all fly off the handle! I mean what is there to
hate? They're better educated, they have a better medical service, they
speak more than one language (ok that's not entirely true), they have
mounties, they have Leonard Cohen! I mean even Neil Young is Cana...

But I digress. Long have we sought for the truth and here it liethed.
else...if has shown us the way - rise up Ackans and be educated!

Or, you know, grab-a-donkey or something.

King Felix

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: else...if's thesis (ACCEPTED)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:38:01 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Gabe (Ai! Pedrito!) Drummond-Cole wrote:
> >Therefore, else...if is awarded a BA in Inter Nomic Relations.
> >Congratulations! It was a close run thing ;).
> >

Since I'm going to be placed in contempt as a game harfer anyway (which
really sucks) I will pay the A$100 fine and change location to the
Monolith.

I then post the results for round 4 of FFFM as follows.

(please note I sent this to ackanomic-priv@ so I didn't need to send two
messages :)

Target Zoo: DDDMMM

Player      | StartZoo | Action          | Result  | Ending Zoo
-----------------------------------------------------------------
K 2         : DDDMM    : DEFAULT PASS    :         : DDDMM
/dev/joe    : DDFMM    :  MMDD -> A      : FCMF    : CFFFM
rufus       : CDDDDM   :    CD -> A      : FF      : DDDFFM
Laa Laa     : CDFMM    : MDCFM -> A      : MDCFM   : CDFMM
Alfvaen     : CDDDM    :     C -> B      : C       : CDDDM
Ai! Pedrito!: DDFMM    :   MFD -> A      : DDD     : DDDDM

Players, submit your moves for turn 5.

--Dragon Mage

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #163
*******************************