Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #138
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Thursday, May 27 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 138

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: K 2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Just for fun?
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:14:05 -0400 (EDT)

I was sitting around twiddling my thumbs yesterday afternoon, when I
conceived some half baked idea which might me momentarily humorous. It
needs afew players to make it interesting and if enough players where
interested I could prolly devise some form of cash incentive or
something (aka Treasure)...

The idea is to "build" a proposal one sentence at a time, with
participants contributing round robin style. The proposal could be
submitted any time after all participants have contributed. The winner
would be the participant who authored the most recent line of the
proposal when it is accepted or declared harfy.

If anyone is interested in helping me torture the q in this manner let
me know and we can hash the rules out a bit better and then start seeing
how ridiculous we can get :-)

K 2

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 4150
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:30:26 -0400 (EDT)

>Awright!  That's IT!  Mr. Tinned Peach!  (erm, OOA.)  Consider your
>humorless carcass challenged to a Duel by the Czar of Czilliness, the
>Wampeter of Wonkiness, the Heavyweight of Humor and Harf:  Laa Laa!
>

Nobody Expects The... oh, b*gger.

King Felix
(Not slow just... wait don't tell me. It begins with P.)

------------------------------

From: "Gavin M. Doig" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Just for fun?
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 22:00:56 -0400 (EDT)

>If anyone is interested in helping me torture the q in this manner let
>me know and we can hash the rules out a bit better and then start seeing
>how ridiculous we can get :-)
>
I'd be interested in helping to construct such a monster.

BLMP.

------------------------------

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Just for fun?
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:08:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 27 May 1999, K 2 wrote:

> If anyone is interested in helping me torture the q in this manner let
> me know and we can hash the rules out a bit better and then start seeing
> how ridiculous we can get :-)
> 

FPlease do count my sorry posterior in.

IB

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #138
*******************************