Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #132
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Thursday, May 20 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 132

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Speaker
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:09:32 -0400 (EDT)

Since no one is helping me out on this I've went and read the rules myself
<sulk>. Ok, I'm assuming that r-attila the farce is currently acting
Speaker. Now, Acting officers are not actually considered to "hold" their
office therefore the office of speaker is technically vacant. So: I hereby
call a nomination for the office of speaker. This should be conducted by
President IdiotBoy. Is this correct?

O Olde Alpha
(sound of crickets chirping)

------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Nominations (Ambassador, Dean?)
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:09:33 -0400 (EDT)

I call for nominations for the office of Ambassador. Reply to nominate
yourself.

I call for nominations for the office of Dean (if it's vacant). Reply to
nominate yourself.

Have I missed any?

O Olde Tabula

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #132
*******************************