Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #128
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Saturday, May 15 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 128

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Gavin Logan" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Just a query...
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 18:45:24 -0400 (EDT)

Who is currently speaker? The rules (slightly dated version tm) say that
Clerk of the Court is the substitute for speaker. Does that make it
r-attilla the farce? I seem to recall that the president was the stand in
for speaker. But then I thought Hudson Hawk was a good movie.

O Olde Alpha

p.s. Just to make sure: I go to the library. I go to *that* room. I subtract
the number I first thought of. (Or rather I subtract the number of which I
first thought.) I go home.

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #128
*******************************