Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #121
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Thursday, May 06 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 121

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Mueller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Outgoing
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 03:10:51 -0400 (EDT)

Towsner wrote:
>	Having more or less given up on Ackanomic, I plan to leave shortly.
>First though, I'm stepping down from some positions.  I intend first to
>resign from the positions of Speaker, Clerk of the Courts, and Evil Math
>Troll.  Reply to nominate yourself.

Wow, I leave for a while and everything falls apart... it kinda makes me
feel needed  :)

I return, leaving Ice (I guess) and going to something that can vote.

I'll be figuring out the revamped rules ASAP so that I don't have to be so
inspecific in the future.

Also, just an idea, but how would a nomic go about actually HAVING a credit
card...  If we really did do it and they took us to court for some reason,
could we claim that the court had no jurisdiction in Acka?

Studge

------------------------------

From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: new player
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 12:42:00 -0400 (EDT)

Antonio Rodriguez, who has been an obsrver for a month or so, has asked to 
join as a player.  He has chosen the Ackan name of Taser.  His email address
is [email-masked].  I have been selected as his mentor, mainly because
I can't get to brain to look at the list.  

rufus

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: *ping*
From: Joseph DeVincentis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 18:55:15 -0400 (EDT)

Today is Thursday, the 6th day of May, and the Machine That Goes *ping*
Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone
*ping* 28 times.

/dev/joe
Scholar of *ping*

------------------------------

From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: vacation
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 19:41:45 -0400 (EDT)

 	 I go on vacation.  Expected date of return is a week monday.  I'll
	 be back be fore then, though.

rufufufufufufufufufufufs

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #121
*******************************