Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #117
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Saturday, May 01 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 117

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: "Alex Pes" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Magic Potato (O Olde Alpha)
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 09:45:58 -0400 (EDT)

This words are to Mr. JT and K2. I'm Alex Pes And I'm boring with this
stupid (for the moment) play. I want Game Over, I want to finish this game.
I don't want to receive any message from ackanomic because I can't waste my
time with all your e-mails. It could be interesting but I don't known how
to play.
By Scandall
----------
> De: JT <[email-masked]>
> A: [email-masked]
> Asunto: Acka: Magic Potato (O Olde Alpha)
> Fecha: miércoles 20 de enero de 1999 9:00
> 
> O Olde Alpha has the Potato.
> Rufus has the Tuba.
> 
> --JT
> 
>
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
> [ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                 
]
> [ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning
]
>
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
> 
> 
> 

------------------------------

From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Magic Potato (O Olde Alpha)
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 10:47:31 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 1 May 1999, Alex Pes wrote:

:This words are to Mr. JT and K2. I'm Alex Pes And I'm boring with this
:stupid (for the moment) play. I want Game Over, I want to finish this game.
:I don't want to receive any message from ackanomic because I can't waste my
:time with all your e-mails. It could be interesting but I don't known how
:to play.
:By Scandall

I take this as request to leave the game.  Since Scandall was non-voting,
he becomes a non-player.

------------------------------

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: OT: ackanomic.org
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 11:22:56 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to Niccolo Flychuck for pointing out a prpblem with the rules
documents on www.ackanomic.org.

I recently installed mod_perl and embperl on the web server and for
reasons which I won't delve into, all pages were being processed through
embperl.  This caused problems if the HTML documents contained things
which LOOKED like embedded perl. I apologize for any inconvenience this
may have caused.

If you have web space on www.ackanomic.org and wish to use embperl, use a
.phtml extension.

Thanks-
Matt

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #117
*******************************