Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #108
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Wednesday, April 21 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 108

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Eric Plumb <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 4150
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:13:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Gavin Logan wrote:

> I'd like to point out publicly that this proosal is silly. Far too silly and
> pointless. Now, nobody likes a good laugh more than me...
> 
> O Olde Alpha

Ermmm. . . except perhaps myself.  And my wife.  And Laa Laa and K 2. Come
to think of it, most people enjoy a good laugh more than you, you
malodorous heap of parrot droppings.

Awright!  That's IT!  Mr. Tinned Peach!  (erm, OOA.)  Consider your
humorless carcass challenged to a Duel by the Czar of Czilliness, the
Wampeter of Wonkiness, the Heavyweight of Humor and Harf:  Laa Laa!

We'll see you on the battlefield.  We'll TEACH you how to laugh.  We'll
teach your grandmother to suck eggs!

(And yes, I do mean to imply with that obscure colloquialism that your
sense of humor is not up to snuff.)

Avaunt, thin-clad one!!

-Hubert

He's a model employee. Just not a working model. 

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: *ping*
From: Joseph DeVincentis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 18:53:50 -0400 (EDT)

Today is Wednesday, the 21st day of April, and the Machine That Goes *ping*
Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone
*ping* 18 times.

/dev/joe
Scholar of *ping*

Magic letter time again...

------------------------------

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: *ping*
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 19:51:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 21 Apr 1999, Joseph DeVincentis wrote:

> Today is Wednesday, the 21st day of April, and the Machine That Goes *ping*
> Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone
> *ping* 18 times.
> 
> /dev/joe
> Scholar of *ping*
> 
> Magic letter time again...
> 

I'll pay $35 for an 'f'

IB
not at home

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #108
*******************************