Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #106
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Monday, April 19 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 106

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Eric Plumb <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 01:20:30 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: (no subject)

I take possession of The Really Big Blue Thing That Doesn't Do Too Much,
Really, point it at Dragon Mage, and supply the anagram "Dr. Gaga Nome,"
which I admit isn't great but better than "Gag Me, Radon" and the like.

Well, *you* think of something better, then.

-Hubert

Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface. 

------------------------------

From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: re: hose me!
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 02:31:30 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, Eric Plumb wrote:

:I take possession of The Really Big Blue Thing That Doesn't Do Too Much,
:Really, point it at Dragon Mage, and supply the anagram "Dr. Gaga Nome,"
:which I admit isn't great but better than "Gag Me, Radon" and the like.
:
:Well, *you* think of something better, then.

/dev/joe and I spent some time at this when Dr. Gaga Nome picked this name, 
and came up with several really good ones, none of which I remember.  As 
registrar, I point out that Dr. Gaga Nome isn't an anagram of Dragon Mage.  It 
has that extra dot in it.

rufus

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka: re: hose me!
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 02:46:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, David Scheidt wrote:
> /dev/joe and I spent some time at this when Dr. Gaga Nome picked this name, 
> and came up with several really good ones, none of which I remember.  As 
> registrar, I point out that Dr. Gaga Nome isn't an anagram of Dragon Mage.  It 
> has that extra dot in it.

While I dislike the new name immensely, I feel required to point out to
the esteemed registrar that punctuation is ignored in the anagram rule and
in fact punctuation can be added or deleted at will.

--Dr. Gaga Nome (for now)

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka: re: hose me!
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 02:48:42 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999, JT wrote:

:While I dislike the new name immensely, I feel required to point out to
:the esteemed registrar that punctuation is ignored in the anagram rule and
:in fact punctuation can be added or deleted at will.

What? I need to read the rules?  I thought this might be the case and was 
going to check tomorrow if someone didn't do it for me.  My records have been
updated.

rufus

------------------------------

From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Travelin' Riverside Blues
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:27:30 -0400 (EDT)

I leave Vulcan HQ, thanking all for their hospitality.

I go down my the great old river, just to give my subject line some
meaning.

I go to the Library.  I crank up "Sabotage" by the Beastie Boys on the
ASS.  

I enter *that* room.

I go home.

IB
can't stand it, knows ya planned it.

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #106
*******************************