Subject: ackanomic Digest V4 #105
From: [email-masked]
To: ackanomic digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 00:00 EDT

ackanomic Digest	Sunday, April 18 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 105

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: *ping*
From: Joseph DeVincentis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 12:15:51 -0400 (EDT)

Today is Sunday, the 18th day of April, and the Machine That Goes *ping*
Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone
*ping* 17 times.

/dev/joe
Scholar of *ping*

------------------------------

From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Reminder: Agenda Hats
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 15:39:52 -0400 (EDT)

Agenda hats submissions are due by 02:38 Acka time on Tuesday (11:38 PM
Monday for you West Coasters).   While there are enough hats that a
bidding cycle will happen, I think bidding and Agenda Hats are more
interesting if more people participate than the 4 who are currently
submitting hats.   So, c'mon Acka... Wake up and play :)

--JT, Illuminatus

-- 
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

End of ackanomic Digest V4 #105
*******************************