Subject: ackanomic digest V3 #415
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest      Tuesday, November 17 1998      Volume 03 : Number 415

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:59:58 -0500 (EST)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Iced players

Rig R Mortis went On-Ice on November 16th at 05:33.
He will become a Non-Player on February 14, 1999.

- --

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:16:17 -0500 (EST)
From: Mueller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: One more org joining

At 09:48 PM 11/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I request entrance into the Church of the Justified Ancients of Mummu
>
>--JT

Stripped of my chaotic priestly (non-rule defined) garments, my name
heinously manipulated (so that the RulesWasps who protect and build
Studge's Anachronistic Hive Palace barely recognize me), and my honor
questioned by the villainous Idiot Boy before my Just nature was
demonstrated by the sabotage of a scam of my own...  Truly, Mummu, whose
heavenly face crosses the sky each nite, the most glorious god ever to be
called "Kansas" by infidels, has forsaken me.

I humbly petition for entrance into the Church of the Justified Ancients of
Mummu as well, that my sins may be washed clean by the unexpected bucket of
water that I'm sure has been rigged over the door of the meeting place
(what do you expect from a Church that worships chaos?).  Glorious Mummu
hear my plea!

Thomas Jute

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 23:57:09 -0500 (EST)
From: Gabe Drummond-Cole <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: sigh

All current feuds have ended.  There are no members of any of the feuding
organizations, so there are no effects due to the ends of these feuds.
- --Pol Pot

Butthead -- Crazy French Scotsman -- Daring Adventurer -- Dungeon Master
- --  Really Weird --  Rule-Harfer -- Worker Caste

Memo to myself: Do the dumb things you gotta do.  Touch the puppet head.
Over 50% of all voting players have a rebelliousness of "on"
Happy! Happy! Happy!
I'm on fire!
To Ganymede and Titan, yes sir I've been around
I wish to join all pseudofounded organizations
I vote no on all outstanding IPs
I remove myself from the CFJ ineligibility list
I put myself in the mentor pool
I go home

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V3 #415
*******************************