Subject: ackanomic digest V3 #334
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest      Friday, September 25 1998      Volume 03 : Number 334

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 02:20:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: *ping*

Today is Friday, the 25th day of September, and the Machine That Goes
*ping* Has Gone *ping* today. Since I have been scholar, the Machine has
gone *ping* 9 times.

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 04:51:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Short Change

I give A$13 to Anathema for something that will become apparent shortly.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to seize the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 05:20:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked] (I am the Water Boatman)
Subject: acka: the scores on the doors

>This was obviously a typo or something.  It is patently obvious that
>Wild Card got Ethelred's score, isn't it?

I don't much care who got my score. I mean, I ended up better off after all
this, so whoever wants my old score is welcome to it.

Ethelred

PS Fo, I can't find any evidence of having submitted judgement on that CFJ, so
I guess I probably started a message but didn't send it... doh! I donate A$1 to
the Twits.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:26:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tom Walmsley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The Vault of the book

I go to the library and go into the vault of the book. Here's betting on
vile prophecies.

Rambo R Minuteman.

- --
Tom Walmsley [email-masked]
http://website.lineone.net/~t.walmsley/index.html
AIM: TGW666 ICQ 2925739
Bonvolu alsendi la pordiston, lausajne estas rano en mia bideo.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 17:46:51 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Its quiet lately

I know the lists were dysfunctional earlier, but that doesn't explain now.
I'm waiting to see what scam erupts in the next day or so to engulf Acka
like a black cloud.

Vynd, optimist

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 18:05:10 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mueller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Its quiet lately

Vynd, optimist wrote:
>
>I know the lists were dysfunctional earlier, but that doesn't explain now.
>I'm waiting to see what scam erupts in the next day or so to engulf Acka
>like a black cloud.

Just wait.  There's sure to be something.

Studge, pessimist

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 18:13:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: Tom Walmsley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Its quiet lately

John Frederic Mc Coy wrote:

> I know the lists were dysfunctional earlier, but that doesn't explain now.
> I'm waiting to see what scam erupts in the next day or so to engulf Acka
> like a black cloud.

I know, it's awful. Whyelse do you think I went down to *that* room other than
to actually do something? I do have a couple of things in the offing but
neither of them will be coming tofruition for another couple of weeks, and
neither of them are all that interesting. I am however expecting to have a bit
of free time this weekend so I'll try to find a scam for everyone else to
shoot down like they normally do with my scams :-).

erTom.

- --
Tom Walmsley [email-masked]
http://website.lineone.net/~t.walmsley/index.html
AIM: TGW666 ICQ 2925739
Bonvolu alsendi la pordiston, lausajne estas rano en mia bideo.

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V3 #334
*******************************