Subject: ackanomic digest V3 #242
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest       Wednesday, July 22 1998       Volume 03 : Number 242

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:13:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Llabmug

It is Wednesday the 22nd, the fourth Wednesday in July(a month which has
five), and I am chewing the Gumball, because there was absolutely no
activity on the mailing lists overnight.  :-)  Since I got it from the
big Gumball machine in the Museum foyer, it didn't have a wrapper.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Song In My Head--Mariah Carey:Vision of Love
Current Book--Ray Aldridge:The Orpheus Machine
And that's why I had to kill them all.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:08:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Llabmug

On Wed, 22 Jul 1998, Aaron V. Humphrey wrote:

> It is Wednesday the 22nd, the fourth Wednesday in July(a month which has
> five), and I am chewing the Gumball, because there was absolutely no
> activity on the mailing lists overnight.  :-)  Since I got it from the
> big Gumball machine in the Museum foyer, it didn't have a wrapper.

The Veal Fan obviously got a fake gumball, since the one I just chewed
came with a wrapper that says "fooz gum, acka. div."  

rifis

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:41:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Harf

I declare proposals 3309 and 3312 harfy.
I'd like to do this for 3317 as well, but I can't until the results for 3305
are posted, so maybe in a few days I will.

/dev/joe
Harfmeister

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 18:33:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: New Website

No, nothing big. I've just put up a list of lycanthropic players at
http://brain.mics.net/~tomwalmsley/acka/wereforms.html since I couldn't be
bothered hauling through the archives looking at CFJs (be it for Justice,
CotC or assistant web harfer) and since Slakko isn't here thought I may as
well.

MTM.

(BTW, IdiotBoy solved my cgi problem so you needn't worry about that.)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:56:36 -0400 (EDT)
From: Micah Smukler <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Archaeology

I had thought my swingpoint conversion (subject line Acka: Fun?)
had fallen in the day-long cycle, which would make me Archaeologist. 
Unfortunately, my mail program seems to do bizarre things to dates, 
making it rather difficult for me to confirm or refute this suspicion.

Can somebody else please do so?

Thanks.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 19:56:48 -0400 (EDT)
From: Micah Smukler <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: things

I go to the Library.

I decide to be lycanthropic in the platypus.

I go to *that* room.

I read *that* book.

I return home.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: Acka: Archaeology

>I had thought my swingpoint conversion (subject line Acka: Fun?)
>had fallen in the day-long cycle, which would make me Archaeologist. 
>Unfortunately, my mail program seems to do bizarre things to dates, 
>making it rather difficult for me to confirm or refute this suspicion.

I did check this over in my recent end-of-cycle harfing.  If you check
the pointlogs for this cycle and the last two, you should get a good idea
of when things were officially deemed to occur in Ackatime.  (And the
times K 2 posted for the ends of cycles were off by an hour, IIRC...)

- --
- --Alfvaen (Web page:http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen)
Current Song--Celine Dion:Je Danse Dans Ma Tete
Current Book--Ray Aldridge:The Orpheus Machine
Le jeu ne vaut plus la peine.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 22:52:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Harf

> I declare proposals 3309 and 3312 harfy.

Which reminds me ...

Hear ye, hear ye. If Proposal 3312 is adopted, I *will* seek revenge.
This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.

breadbox

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V3 #242
*******************************