Subject: ackanomic digest V3 #236
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest        Thursday, July 16 1998        Volume 03 : Number 236

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 01:12:15 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Stocks and trinkets

On Wed, 15 Jul 1998, Aaron V. Humphrey wrote:
> "this is the hottest things since the 'Hubert Feathers'"

rufus

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:27:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Stuff

I rescind any currently ongoing attempts to place trinkets in the private
collection room of the museum.  I take back all my trinkets that are in
the private collection room of the museum.  [It's unclear whether the
trinkets are in the room or not when the curator has neither approved nor
denied the request, but anyway, I take back my trinkets.]

I bury all my trinkets in a treasure, the map for which is known only to
myself.

I rescind any and all offers I made privately to K2 to get him to accept
my trinkets into the private collection room before the taxes take effect.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 16:54:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Hrm.

Is there activity going on on side or private lists?

IB
chem-enhanced and asking

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:11:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Stuff

Not needing to resort to a treasure and the dreaded complexities of
inter-entity bargaining or the dreaded Hubert situation:

I create a trinket worth A$1200 called "The Mountain" described "‘What's
it like?’ ‘Well It's sort of big’ [Terry Pratchett, Truckers]".

I donate the trinket created above and all of the trinkets I own to the
private collection of the museum so that others may come and lament at
the loss of a Good Deal.

As curator I accept these items and proudly display them in the museum's
private collection.

K 2

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 21:11:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Stuff

Bother just as I was about to say: okay, lets do it.

L 2

> I rescind any and all offers I made privately to K2 to get him to accept
> my trinkets into the private collection room before the taxes take effect.
> 
> /dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 23:45:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Stripes and Such

Dearly Beloved, Friends, estranged entities and blow ins, we are
gathered here today to bestow some err... coloured entities upon a few
umm, other entities....

According to rough estimates Saaremaa reached a Blue cross rank of ~320
for which e receives two silver stripes leaving em with a 3 gold stripes
and two silver stripes.
Slakko is awarded a silver stripe for reaching BC 114.
Senator JT is awarded eir fist silver stripe.
and while no one is looking I pin two on myself.

K 2

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V3 #236
*******************************