Subject: ackanomic digest V3 #144
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest         Saturday, May 9 1998         Volume 03 : Number 144

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 05:33:00 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Another Bracket Pedantry Hearing

> > Ahem. Despite what the player/entity page may or may not say I have in
fact
> > learned my lesson. Check the BPH logs if you don't believe me.
> 
> Sorry, does this include having lost your "learned eir lesson" status after
> the failed BPH on February 23rd?  Because that's why it's not on the PE
> page.

I learned my lesson, then un-learned it, and then learned it again if I
recall correctly. I think Slakko has a list of all bracket pedantry hearings
on the web page so you (or K 2)can check that out.

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 05:58:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT Traub <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Illegal trinket queston

While trying to catch up the past month and a half of Trinket stuff, I ran
across something that I'm not quite sure how to handle.

On Apr 22, 1998 12:03 EDT on Acka-Finance, Joe Java made the following
statment.

>I create a Trinket called "Old Italian Bolt-Action Rifle" (minus "s)
>valued at A$2.

There was no description provided for this object and thus it should not
have been created.  However, the game state has existed for the past two
weeks as him having created this trinket.

Does the trinket exist with no description?  Does it get destroyed now?
Does he get to describe it at this time? (I think the first is the correct
answer, but I want more input :)

In further news, I have at this point caught up all of the trinkets from the
past month and a half or so (since March 30th) and have them entered in a
small text database.  I will also keep track of any new trinkets until such
time as I or someone else is the new Trinket Harfer.  At that time if the new
trinket harfer isn't myself, I'll be more than happy to provide the text
database as well as the small C program which I use to take that database
and generate the 3 (trinkets, majiks, and graveyard) html pages from it, to
that person.

If anyone cares to look at or comment on the web design I have currently,
it's available at http://www.nausicaa.net/~jtraub/acka/trinket.html

Also, over the next few days, I will be going over the old archives and
trying to recreate some of the trinkets that were deleted from the previous
pages so that they can be preserved in the Graveyard page.

- --JT

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 07:52:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Illegal trinket queston

> On Apr 22, 1998 12:03 EDT on Acka-Finance, Joe Java made the following
> statment.
> 
>> I create a Trinket called "Old Italian Bolt-Action Rifle" (minus "s)
>> valued at A$2.
> 
> There was no description provided for this object and thus it should not
> have been created.  

Well, wouldn't that sour your milk.

> However, the game state has existed for the past two weeks as him
> having created this trinket.
>
> Does the trinket exist with no description?  Does it get destroyed
> now?  Does he get to describe it at this time? (I think the first is
> the correct answer, but I want more input :)

Your guess is correct. It was not a legal action, but it happened
anyway.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 09:36:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Another new Tabulator web page

The fun never stops here at Tabulator central. I see that a number of
players have availed themselves of the web interface to the nomicbot,
and I thank everyone that has helped me track down the bugs.

A new page has been added, called the voting form. This page lists the
current proposals, and allows you to mark off your votes for each, and
then automatically composes the appropriate email to the nomicbot.

Once again, these pages can be accessed from
http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/acka/tabulator/, and require you
to register first. If you haven't yet registered, you can do so at
http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/acka/register.html.

Remember that this stuff is still being tested, so if you see any
aberrant behavior or get any error messages, don't panic or assume
that you did something wrong. Just send me email and let me know what
happened.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 10:01:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked] (Micah Smukler)
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 3021

>Proposal 3021

...

>
>Replace the second occurence of the text "C." in section IV with
>the text "E."

Ack!  This makes no reference to a rule!

I retract proposal 3021.

AtP

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 11:57:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Another new Tabulator web page

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Brian Raiter wrote:

> A new page has been added, called the voting form. This page lists the
> current proposals, and allows you to mark off your votes for each, and
> then automatically composes the appropriate email to the nomicbot.

Nifty!  I have a little suggestion, though:  Can it be tweaked to send the
voting player a copy of the mail that goes to nomicbot?  If it, or you,
make a mistake, it would be nice to be able to show you it.

rufus

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 11:58:52 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: New Exhibit

3 days have passed since the Preservation Declaration for Beldin's Pants
was issued.  No objections have been received, and therefore an Exhibit is
created, the Pants themselves destroyed.

Yours,
Slakko
- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 12:14:56 -0400 (EDT)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Voting Bot.

Wow.. that is spiffy.  I agree that I'd like to get a copy of the email.  

Is anyone interested in me procurring/hosting an ackanomic.org address?

We could just use redirects to get to the pages people really want, or I
could hand out some accounts on the machine which would host it.

If there was alot of interest, I could even assign email aliases, so tat
to reach Slakko, you'd merely need: [email-masked]

Just a thought-

IB
dumber than a box of hammers

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 12:24:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Silver moon results

The following are the results of the silver moon hearing:

TGW:
JT and EBS
Slakko and EBS

Alfvaen:
/dev/joe
Koxvolio
else...if
ThinMan and EBS
Alfvaen
Attila the Pun
rufus

K 2:
Hubert
Vynd and EBS
TGW.

saaremaa/Malenkai:
K 2

Which of course means that Alfvaen wins the Silver Moon. Congratulations
Alfvaen!

TGW, Count Tabula.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 12:28:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Interesting Correction

When I created Rule 1250.21, I was under the impression that Conway had
invented the idea of Mornington Crescent.  He's in Cambridge at the moment
on a guest fellowship kind of thing, so I was able to ask him about this
yesterday.  He denies inventing MC, and told me that they used to call the
same game Finchley Central in the Pure Maths Department back when he was
here (currently e is at Princeton).

He is a great man to talk to, and I'm very glad I got to meet him and
actually say something constructive.  The Conway I'm talking about is the
same Conway /dev/joe mentioned as the creator of "Life", if I'm not
mistaken.  So a couple of Ackan proto-game-theorists have both been
crediting the one guy.

Yours,
Slakko

- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 12:56:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 584 (TGW)

Tom Walmsley wrote:

> I have been selected again. This purple robe appears to be working. I'll try
> not to go deadbeat on these. :-)
>

But when you went deadbeat on CFCJ 162 the purple robe went elsewhere...

K 2

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 13:41:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Voting Bot.

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Matt Miller wrote:

> Wow.. that is spiffy.  I agree that I'd like to get a copy of the email.  
> 
> Is anyone interested in me procurring/hosting an ackanomic.org address?

I wouldn't want you to waste your hard earned RL dollars doing it, unless
you really really wanted to.  I support the idea, but wouldn't really feel
like contributing myself (except maybe a couple of bucks, and that's still
a maybe) - how much would it cost?
- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 14:16:59 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposals 2959-2970

Breadbox, can you please just check these proposals for me? My records show
me as having voted on them. I don't think it will change whether any of them
pass or fail but it should give me a few antivoting points. Unless I sent my
votes too late, which is quite likely. Either way, I'd like to know.

Thanks,
TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 14:45:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: CFCJ 164

Illusion has been selected.

Clerk of the Courts
- -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Call For Criminal Judgment 164 (May 09)
Subject: Malpractice
Initiator: The Gingham Wearer (sent May 09, 1998, 14:41)
Judge: Illusion (selected May 09, 1998, 14:43)
Judgement: 

Statement:
The Gingham Wearer committed the Crime of Malpractice on 04th May 1998.

Initiator's Reasoning:
I went deadbeat on a CFCJ which then caused me to lose the purple robe of
justice. I then selected myself for two subsequent CFJs believing that I had
thrice the probability of being selected as anyone else and weighted my
random selection thusly. Clearly this was not performing the duties of my
office correctly. I plead guilty as charged.

Suggested penalty:
A gaol sentence of 75 days.
A public apology of 40000 lines.
A fine of A$7000
A deduction of 3000000 points.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 15:05:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Randomness

ThinMan has found the Raft(or Oars, whichever it is)this week.

K 2 has found the Quirpele of Pneumonoultramicrosopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
Or however you spell it.

- --
- --Alfvaen (Web page:http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen)
Current Album--The Family
Current Book--Elizabeth Ann Scarborough:The Healer's War
When the boss is not around we know a lot of songs.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 15:50:46 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Voting Bot.

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Matt Miller wrote:

>Is anyone interested in me procurring/hosting an ackanomic.org address?

I'd be interested :)

>We could just use redirects to get to the pages people really want, or I
>could hand out some accounts on the machine which would host it.

I'd say hand out accounts for the functional pages and keep the pages on
that machine (and hopefully backup the machine, etc).  Then you could also
create 'office' maildrops which were readable (via POP3/IMAP or login) for
the people holding those functional (or even political if needed) offices.

>If there was alot of interest, I could even assign email aliases, so tat
>to reach Slakko, you'd merely need: [email-masked]

This would also be cool :)  The only problem is if someone changed their
name or has it changed for them (via the Really Big Blue Thing) then you'd
be in the position of having to rename their alias which might be more
trouble than it's worth.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to sieze the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 16:08:28 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Voting Bot.

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Duncan Richer wrote:

>I wouldn't want you to waste your hard earned RL dollars doing it, unless
>you really really wanted to.  I support the idea, but wouldn't really feel
>like contributing myself (except maybe a couple of bucks, and that's still
>a maybe) - how much would it cost?

It is either $100 for 2 years and then $50/year thereafter or $70 for 2
years and then $35/year thereafter depending on whether or not InterNIC
(Network Solutions Inc) wins on the appeal as to whether that extra 15
dollars a year is an illegal tax or not.

Needless to say it's rather inexpensive either way.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to sieze the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 17:29:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Voting Bot.

> Wow.. that is spiffy.  I agree that I'd like to get a copy of the email.  

Yeah, what he said. 

> Is anyone interested in me procurring/hosting an ackanomic.org address?

That would be really, really great.

> We could just use redirects to get to the pages people really want, or I
> could hand out some accounts on the machine which would host it.

The best thing about that would be that navigating the various Ackanomic web
pages would be so much easier.

> If there was alot of interest, I could even assign email aliases, so tat
> to reach Slakko, you'd merely need: [email-masked]

Hmm, possibly, although it could probably be quite awkward at times.

Overall I think it would be quite a nice idea, but don't put yourself out too
much for us.

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 17:31:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: GBS

The auction for the GBS I built, finished on 7 May 1998 05:57:10 ,
Alfvaen paid A$371 for it.
I finished building Pulse Laser on 8 May 1998 07:43:27
The Moral Kiosk finished building its EBS for Koxvolio on 8 May 1998
08:53:46
Shell#10 finished building its silver spaceship for K 2 on 8 May 1998
13:34:27
The Org action to admit Pandora to HARF failed failed on 8 May 1998
16:23:56 due to insufficient support - and that's assuming an implicit
suggestion in approving

A busy few hours ;)

I am starting an auction on the Pulse Laser just completed by me,
minimum bid A$0

I hope that's everything that falls under my jurisdiction :/
I wonder if anyone's decomposed lately ?

K 2

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 17:35:27 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: GBS

> I am starting an auction on the Pulse Laser just completed by me,
> minimum bid A$0

I bid A$5.

> I hope that's everything that falls under my jurisdiction :/
> I wonder if anyone's decomposed lately ?

Out of interest, do you have a version of the player entity page up yet?

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 17:59:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposals 2959-2970

> Breadbox, can you please just check these proposals for me? My
> records show me as having voted on them. I don't think it will
> change whether any of them pass or fail but it should give me a few
> antivoting points. Unless I sent my votes too late, which is quite
> likely. Either way, I'd like to know.

Oh, geez.

After a bit of searching, I found your votes in a dusty corner of my
archives. They were in an unopened envelope which had been stamped
"PROCESSED 07 MAY 98" in red ink.

I have absolutely no idea how this happened. I can only be grateful
that you caught it now, instead of (say) on Wednesday....

As you noted, none of the proposals' results were changed. So I will
post the corrected voting results momentarily, en masse. And I once
again offer my apologies to our Scorekeeper.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 18:38:23 -0400 (EDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Another new Tabulator web page

> Nifty!  I have a little suggestion, though: Can it be tweaked to
> send the voting player a copy of the mail that goes to nomicbot?  If
> it, or you, make a mistake, it would be nice to be able to show you
> it.

A copy of the email is shown to you - you can always save a copy of it
for your records if you wish. As for tracking down mistakes, don't
worry - I archive everything that's sent to the nomicbot address.
Although I warned everyone that the web form is still being tested,
let me assure you that the bugs I expect to find are on the order of
people being locked out, or getting garbled HTML. If it says that it
sent your email, you can be sure that it was sent.

Anyway, when the nomicbot is really a bot (instead of a hodgepodge of
scripts that I run by hand), you will be sent a return receipt for
every email, regardless of origin. Right now, I don't have time to
compose replies for everything, so I only do it when there are
problems, but the nomicbot will always send a reply.

Soon, I promise.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 18:53:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Assistance

I am naming K 2 as a fourth Assistant Web-Harfer, on the assumption e will
have Player/Entity pages and the like up soon to accompany eir Treasure
and Organisation pages.  This brings the Web-Harfing line up to the
following:

Web-Harfer: Slakko

Assistant Web-Harfers:
Alfvaen (Scorekeeper & Registrar's Stuff)
breadbox (Proposals, Rules & Promoter/Tabulator Stuff)
The Gingham Wearer (CFJs and CotC stuff)
K 2 (Treasure, Financier, Undead- and Org-Harfer Stuff)

Say hello to the team.

Yours,
Slakko
- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 19:00:53 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Offer

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Aaron V. Humphrey wrote:

> 
> I hereby offer to trade an Otzma Card Map Shard for an Otzma Card
> Scientist For A Day.

I accept this trade.

- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Acka - President, Web-Harfer, RuneMaker, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 19:06:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Another new Tabulator web page

On Sat, 9 May 1998, breadbox wrote:

> Anyway, when the nomicbot is really a bot (instead of a hodgepodge of
> scripts that I run by hand), you will be sent a return receipt for
> every email, regardless of origin. Right now, I don't have time to
> compose replies for everything, so I only do it when there are
> problems, but the nomicbot will always send a reply.
> 

We love you, nomicbot.

SMOOCH-
IB
chemically enhanced, again.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 19:20:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Assistance

> Web-Harfer: Slakko
> 
> Assistant Web-Harfers:
> Alfvaen (Scorekeeper & Registrar's Stuff)
> breadbox (Proposals, Rules & Promoter/Tabulator Stuff)
> The Gingham Wearer (CFJs and CotC stuff)
> K 2 (Treasure, Financier, Undead- and Org-Harfer Stuff)

What about Hubert with the portrait gallery? Doesn't he get to be one too?

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 22:36:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: K2 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Illegal trinket queston

> >I create a Trinket called "Old Italian Bolt-Action Rifle" (minus "s)
> >valued at A$2.
>

The trinket is not on the pe page - making the (usually correct) assumption that
Alfvaen harfed it the right way, I'd say the trinket was not created and that the
situation was harfed that way. ie, although it was not explicitly stated in the
public forum that the trinket was not created, the game state was harfed as
though it wasn't.

neither the trinket harfer, nor the financier seam to have acked its existence
prior to this point (web or otherwise)....

K 2
: )

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 23:22:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Illegal trinket queston

On Sat, 9 May 1998, K2 wrote:
>> >I create a Trinket called "Old Italian Bolt-Action Rifle" (minus "s)
>> >valued at A$2.
>The trinket is not on the pe page - making the (usually correct) assumption that
>Alfvaen harfed it the right way, I'd say the trinket was not created and that the
>situation was harfed that way. ie, although it was not explicitly stated in the
>public forum that the trinket was not created, the game state was harfed as
>though it wasn't.

I beg to differ with you K2, but on Alfvaen's old PE page, it shows Joe
Java as having this item.

Therefore it definately was created, albeit illegally.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to sieze the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 23:32:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Registrarness

We have a new player and a new observer in Ackanomic.

The new player is a Mr. Jackie C. Badger, <[email-masked]>, who has
chosen the Ackanomic name Tom Kitten.  I have been assigned as eir
Mentor.  E hasn't named any Sponsors, so I presume em to have found us
entirely independently.

The new observer is...well, eir email came from "Kitty Kat
<[email-masked]>", but e has subscribed under <[email-masked]>.
What eir real name is I have no idea, but if we really need to know I
imagine Vynd can find out(if e doesn't already know).

Let's give them a warm hearty welcome or something!

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--Sade:Diamond Life
Current Book--Elizabeth Ann Scarborough:The Healer's War
Life is a placebo masquerading as a simile.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 23:44:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: JT <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Small token of appreciation

I am creating a trinket named 'Many Thanks' worth A$10.
The description reads, "This trinket is created and given to /dev/joe for
his help in finding and recreating all the information about Trinkets that
had been lost over time so that the Trinket pages could once more be
complete."

I then gift this trinket to /dev/joe with my thanks.

- --JT

[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]
[ Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.                  ]
[ It's hard to sieze the day when you must first grapple with the morning ]
[-------------------------------------------------------------------------]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 23:50:31 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Registrarness

On Sat, 9 May 1998, Aaron V. Humphrey wrote:

> 
> We have a new player and a new observer in Ackanomic.
> 
> The new player is a Mr. Jackie C. Badger, <[email-masked]>, who has
> chosen the Ackanomic name Tom Kitten.  I have been assigned as eir
> Mentor.  E hasn't named any Sponsors, so I presume em to have found us
> entirely independently.
> 
> The new observer is...well, eir email came from "Kitty Kat
> <[email-masked]>", but e has subscribed under <[email-masked]>.
> What eir real name is I have no idea, but if we really need to know I
> imagine Vynd can find out(if e doesn't already know).
> 
> 
> Let's give them a warm hearty welcome or something!
> 

Howdy Tom Kitten!  Hello Kitty Kat!  I've always been a cat person,
myself.

So far as I know, I've never met "heitchue", U of M is an awfully big
school after all.

I may as well take this opportunity to mention that I am now an alumnus of
the University of Michigan, having graduated a week ago.  In a move that
would surprise no one who knows me, I've moved back home until I find some
sort of job.  I should be staying at my current email address for the
forseeable future (assuming I remember to pay the bills).

                               - John "Vynd" McCoy

[email-masked]

> 
> --
> --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
> Current Album--Sade:Diamond Life
> Current Book--Elizabeth Ann Scarborough:The Healer's War
> Life is a placebo masquerading as a simile.
> 

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V3 #144
*******************************