Subject: ackanomic digest V3 #66
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest        Friday, March 20 1998        Volume 03 : Number 066

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 04:19:54 -0500 (EST)
From: Hubert <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka: snowgod and Guy Fawkes

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, David Scheidt wrote:

> The results of the snowgods Disease hearing against Guy Fawkes were
> inconclusive.  Thus he gets which ever appears first in the rule, which is
> "yes, why just yesterday e posted aletter to eir aunt!"  

As the Public Health Examiner in this case, I feel compelled to advise Guy
Fawkes that Oo, ee, ah-ah, ting, tang, walla-walla bing-bang.

- -Hubert

Some people say they can tell the time by looking at the sun, but I have 
never been able to make out the numbers. 

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:40:24 -0500 (EST)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Intent

I am announcing my intent to resign as Treasure Harfer. I'm perfectly happy
to continue with this if no-one else wants to do it but I've not updated the
page for ages and it's unfair on anyone who needs information. I will, of
course be nominating myself for this but if anyone else thinks they'd do a
better job than I currently am (except Alfvaen, breadbox and Slakko who have
to much to do already) and are prepared to do it, then go ahead.

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:46:05 -0500 (EST)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Intent

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Tom Walmsley wrote:

> I am announcing my intent to resign as Treasure Harfer. I'm perfectly happy
> to continue with this if no-one else wants to do it but I've not updated the
> page for ages and it's unfair on anyone who needs information. I will, of
> course be nominating myself for this but if anyone else thinks they'd do a
> better job than I currently am (except Alfvaen, breadbox and Slakko who have
> to much to do already) and are prepared to do it, then go ahead.

I am now conducting nominations for the position of Treasure Harfer.
Reply privately to nominate.  You have 3 days.

Yours,
Slakko
proving that the job of President still means something
- -- 
Duncan C. "President Gumball" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Yr PhD(PMa) - .Nomic Elector, Frgn Minister, HP(Morpork)
Acka - President "Gumball" Web-Harfer RuneMaker ChessUmpire Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:50:10 -0500 (EST)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Intent

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Duncan Richer wrote:

> 
> I am now conducting nominations for the position of Treasure Harfer.
> Reply privately to nominate.  You have 3 days.
> 

I will point out that Slakko is setting you up to call a snowgod's disease
hearing on you.  Come on, Slakko, you know how to send mail to acka-priv

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 14:54:40 -0500 (EST)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Intent

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, David Scheidt wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Duncan Richer wrote:
> 
> > 
> > I am now conducting nominations for the position of Treasure Harfer.
> > Reply privately to nominate.  You have 3 days.
> > 
> 
> I will point out that Slakko is setting you up to call a snowgod's disease
> hearing on you.  Come on, Slakko, you know how to send mail to acka-priv

Sorry - I forgot to adjust the headers - reply to this to nominate more
safely.
- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Yr PhD(PMa) - .Nomic Elector, Frgn Minister, HP(Morpork)
Acka - President "Gumball" Web-Harfer RuneMaker ChessUmpire Map-Harfer

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:16:32 -0500 (EST)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka:  meow

Memo to myself:  Do the dumb thing I gotta do.  Touch the Puppet Head.

rufus

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:27:45 -0500 (EST)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: monolith

Because I will forget to otherwise, I add a level to the monolith.  I call
it the "i really hate working on my car in the rain, dark and there is a
tornado coming isn't there Memorial to British-Enginering-such-as-it-is
level".  I go  the Malenkai's Loophole Surfer's Lounge of the Monolith.
Frinks on me!

rufus

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:34:20 -0500 (EST)
From: David Scheidt <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka: proposal 2784 

This proposal makes it clear that you have at least one day  before you
can be punished for your crimes.  The current rule is this way, and
Slakko's amendment doesn't change this.  Is this what Acka wants?

rufus

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 16:04:54 -0500 (EST)
From: "Tom Walmsley" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Born to be wild

I leave rule 1 is repealed. #1 HQ and go to the wilds. I want to be close to
nature for the upcoming tornado. Actually, I'll go home first and open my
door so that anyone can get in. I remind everyone that it has enough towers
to shelter two players. Anyone is welcome (this could be fun :-)). I then go
out to the wilds.

TGW.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 18:15:47 -0500 (EST)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The Infrequent Ackan Volume 1 Issue 15

Volume 1, Issue 15
March 20, 1998
This issue's slogan:
"More Frequent than you might Think"
In this issue:
1. Editorial
2. Apologies and Retractions.
3. Poll Question #4
4. More Ackanomic News
5. Special Report - Interview with an Evil Genius
6. Party Chess Report
7. Sub-Game Salad
8. Advertisement
 
Editorial
Will the last player to leave Acka please turn out the lights? I know it
has been asked before, but Acka is going through another Quorum crisis. We
lost 5 players to the dreaded Puppet Heads last week, seeing quorum fall
to 9. But even that wasn't enough to prevent another failure (and another
round of Puppet Heads) in a recent batch of proposals. What is more, of
the proposals which did reach quorum, none had more than 10 votes
recorded, even though 18 people were eligible to vote. Can such apathy be
ignored for long, or will it get us in the end?
Fellow Ackans, I urge you to get out there and vote! Not just for the sake
of your own proposals, but for the land itself! Change drives Acka, and
with no votes we have no change. So, even if you can only make it to the
ballot box once a week, make it there, and cast your vote. Acka will thank
you for it.  Don't forget, it benefits you too.  Absenteeism is the
leading cause of Puppet Head Syndrome.  Puppet Head Syndrome is associated
with the symptoms of loss of 5 points and the appearance of sudden growths
of puppet heads.  Unlike most medical advice, ex-Chief Medical Examiner
Slakko said that application of pressure to the puppet heads actually
helped the situation. "My advice to all those afflicted with the Syndrome
- - touch the puppet head and it will go away for now.  The only long-term
cure, though, is sustained and continued voting.  Once you have the puppet
heads, they never go away completely - only ever into remission."
Also remember, voting is good for you.  A sustained bout of voting can
produce welcome anti-votidants.  These leave players feeling flushed with
points and refreshed.  Be careful, though, excessive exposure to
anti-votidants can lead to disfiguring black marks appearing, and to urges
to commit Zuriti'ili.  So vote often, and consume anti-votidants in
moderation, but always think before you anti-vote.
A reminder from the Editor: Letters to the Ackan are always welcome. We
will publish contributors within reason, because our aim is to provide
Ackans with a comprehensive news and opinions service. This includes
opinions contradicting the paper, so feel free to criticise editorial
comments. If you want your opinions heard, or letters published, please
send them to [email-masked]. Send a stamped self-addressed email to the
address listed above, marked "Acka: Ackan" and we'll do our best to get
back to you.
Have another good Ackan week - banna willing we'll be back next week.
Slakko - Editor, The Infrequent Ackan
 
Apologies and Retractions
The Ackan apologises for the errors in last issue.  However, one non-error
has since been corrected anyway.  Last week it was pointed out that the
Ackan's desire for interviews was restricted to those aged under 112, and
this would make interviews with the Ancients impossible.  A lobbying
effort from a group supporting the Ancients claimed that this was
discriminatory.  The response from the responsible sub-editor (*click*
damn out of ammo) was that e had not managed to employ a translator
capable of understanding the language of the Ancients.  After explaining
why this was an extremely important problem, and why eir very life
depended upon obtaining a translator, the sub-editor in question managed
to find a translator, just before e went on extended medical leave.
Sigh... lose more sub-editors that way.
So the advertisement in this issue, you will notice, has been corrected.
The Ackan heartily apologises for any damage or difficulties caused by
these errors and/or omissions.
 
Poll Question
A new Poll Question this Issue, and here it is:
4.  Cheeses - are they too easy, too hard, or just plain cheesy?
(a) Too Easy
(b) Too Hard
(c) Plain Cheesy
Please send your responses in as soon as possible to Slakko here at the
Infrequent Ackan.  Guaranteed trinket of value A$5 or greater on offer to
one lucky respondant, to be chosen at random by our careful bookmodulo
algorithm.  The record number of responses to the Ackan poll is so far 5 -
can we set a new record this week?
Remember, it costs very little of your time to enter, and you could win
something. /dev/joe already has (thrice!) in the Great Ackan Poll Question
Competition!
 
More Ackanomic News
Results Back from Labs - News "Bad, Good, Not So Much"
The Ackanomic Centre for Disease Control finally released the results of
its snowgod's Disease tests this week.  Unfortunately, the outbreak was
confirmed with the note that the prime suspect, Niccolo Flychuck, had
indeed contracted the disease.  A proposed cure involving harassment of
the Brass Monkey and a quick singing lesson has yet to be followed by
Niccolo, so we will wait and see whether eir condition improves over the
remainder of this month.
There was some good news with the knowledge that Hubert, originally
thought to have contracted the disease either directly from Niccolo
Flychuck or via contact with Slakko, known carrier of snowgod's, tested
clean.  E was relieved upon eir release from quarantine, and was
reportedly heard muttering between eir two heads "I told you you shouldn't
have sent that message on the public list.  No, you sent it.  What do you
mean, I sent it?"
Meanwhile, the initial sample taken from Guy Fawkes proved to be
insufficient, producing inconclusive results.  On further examination, and
with a second sample, e was found to be suffering from a mild variant of
the disease, and was given a quick cure by Witch Doctor Hubert.  I found
the Witch Doctor, he told me what to say.
Financial Follies
A change in emphasis at the Stock Market saw the week include a large
climb followed by an extremely dull few days, as the freezing (effectively
abolition) of the Activity Index saw the stock positivity gains of last
Monday set into a higher plateau.  How will stock prices fare over the
next few days?  Check out the regular details with else...if's useful
Ackan Financial Times.
Election Month - Not Quite Over Yet
The big spate of elections is almost over.  Only one post remains yet to
be filled, one that was, at the start of these elections, considered to be
secure.  Unfortunately, in the mean time else...if was delinquent in eir
duties as Caped Crusader, allowing Crimes to run rampant as not even a
single CFCJ was issued by him over a 30 day period.  The current nominees
include the Boy Wonder, still enjoying eir post until a new Caped Crusader
is elected.  Who will be this new Knight of the Night?  Who knows?  
The last of the nominee positions is also being dealt with.  Fresh from
eir job as Caped Crusader, TGW announced that e was not particularly
interested in continuing to maintain the Treasure Archive, especially as e
is currently very busy as Clerk of the Court.  We at the Ackan hope that
some kind soul is willing to take up this post, and spread the work
around.  
Still No News on Proposal Front
Another week passed, another dribble of proposals.  The queue has been
frobbed for so long that people are beginning to despair that the frob
will ever be lifted.  Unless more proposals arrive tonight with the
judgement of the 5 whose periods have now finished, we could be facing our
lowest proposal counts since the Great October Proposal Drought.  Is the
frobbing agent now a yoke around the throat of Acka, or is this just a
tabloid beat-up overreaction?  A sign of Acka's slow gradual decay (if
there is any sign of it please tell me so I can give it a once-over with
the high gloss), or just a slow bit of apathy between periods of
excitement?  Whatever the answer, we hope the proposal bot is up and
running soon - the sooner the better from the Ackan's point of view.
 
Special Report - Interview with an Evil Genius
The Ackan provides its second in a (thankfully) ongoing series of
interviews with the names that have made Acka great and are still working
to make it great. This week we are interviewing (primarily in eir position
as Caped Crusader) one of Acka's younger brigade - else...if. Thanks to
else...if for helping The Infrequent Ackan out and deigning to be the
subject of this interview.
IA: This issue our interviewee is else...if. else...if is currently Chair
of the Ackan Reserve, and has the distinction of being the first ever
Ackan to become Caped Crusader. else...if, welcome.
ei: I'm glad to be here.
IA: Why did you decide to apply for the position of Caped Crusader?
ei: It furthered my secret evil plans.
IA: How much crime did you see being ignored in Acka when you first
arrived in the job?
ei: I didn't really notice. I guess there was some.
IA: Do you feel you had adequate support in your role from the Boy Wonder?
ei: Doing what? He didn't know about my plans. Oh, the official job. Yeah,
I guess.
IA: You started off tough on crime, but the frequency of your prosecutions
decreased markedly as time went on. Were you going soft?
ei: I needed to devote more time to my evil plotting. Frankly I hadn't
made much progress, and I'd already gotten everything I could from the
position of Caped Crusader. I didn't want to let it be publicly known at
the time that I was using the position for evil, so I just let it expire.
IA: I put it to you, ex-Caped Crusader, that your stint was nothing but an
excuse for the crime gangs of Acka to tighten their grip on this land
while our trust was placed solely in one person.
ei: Absolutely. That was the whole point.
IA: In the short period that you were simultaneously Caped Crusader and
Chair of the Ackan Reserve, your powers to issue CFCJs for free could have
had significant impact on share prices. Did you think about a crime
crackdown for pecuniary benefit at this point?
ei: I wasn't really thinking about it. I had more important things on my
mind. I was preparing to announce my plot to the world and threaten them
with world destruction unless they met my demands. Unfortunately, I've had
to scale back a little. 
IA: I guess we'll have to leave it there. else...if, thanks for your time.
ei: It's been a pleasure.  
 
Party Chess Report
Since our last report, there has been some interesting news.  Firstly a
new player, and secondly a new order in the game.  Guy Fawkes is now the
NAP Swinger, a position last held by Red Barn before e became increasingly
inactive.  Guy responded quickly when called to the Board in Party Hall
for eir first move.  One can hope that this positive trend continues, and
that e becomes a valued player in the game.  E could easily move into
positive Weight on this turn, bringing the number of Swingers eligible for
Swingpoints to the maximum permissible 6, and leading Goldenmean into a
fight for Swingpoints if e wants it.
Regarding the change in order, last time a Report came to you it involved
discussion of a continued three-way battle for Party Chess domination.
Since then, Slakko has unleashed the power of the Tornado.  Despite
Alfvaen's partial muzzling of the Tornado's power, it still went on the
rampage, capturing five pieces in a single move, including 3 of Alfvaen's
own in a stunning display of some kind of poetic justice.  This carnage
rapidly rewrote the Swinger Weights, to the point where there are now 5
Swingers all with a reasonable shot at Top Weight and the extra Party
Swingpoints that it provides.  Good luck Swingers, and may fortune favour
the bold!

Sub Game Salad
As always, "a delectable collection of subgame treats to delight the
gourmand".
Abstract Crescent
Abstract Crescent Game 1 started with 6 players.   However, in the first
two rounds, only 5 and 4 responses were received, a disappointing turnout.
Hubert and Alfvaen have each won, but each required a first-round win
(i.e. a number less than or equal to the number of players) to garner the
win.  As a result, they each earned a large number of points, with
competitors also interested in a quick win.  How long will this state of
affairs continue?  What kind of points spread can we come to expect?
After all, the game is capable of giving winners negative scores as well
as positive ones, but given the current situation that appears extremely
unlikely.  Round 3 is now in submission mode, and if everyone gets their
act together the game will be well and truly underway.  So stay tuned for
more of the leanest, meanest version of MC you've ever seen.
Fictionary
Alfvaen has won Fictionary, with a round to spare.  The battle for second,
in contrast, has come right down to the wire, with a 3-way tie for second
going into else...if's final round.  Don't forget to submit your
definitions, Bluffers, as every point can and will count.  At least, it
would count if second counted for anything other than pride.  Give Alfvaen
three cheers and a Jade Grapefruit for the win, and get on with the next
game I say.
Grab a Donkey
Grab-a-Donkey results for round 11 saw the list remain at seven, but with
a scare nearly seeing the game end in a sudden swoop.  K 2, secure in
possession of the Little Lamb, went for the grab, an action no other
player was willing to risk.  Meanwhile, rufus defaulted into standing
around admiring eir donkey, a game move which normally rates fairly low on
the list of choices.  However, rufus' choice of that move inadvertently
saved the game - preventing K 2 from winning by being the only non-coverer
of the round.  The most recent casualty of the game was breadbox, one of
the two leaders sunk by a suddenly lariat-happy Slakko last week.  Was it
just the Little Lamb that got to him, or was it something more, a whole
change in strategy? 
The betting pool is becoming a nail-biter with the game nearly finished.
Three bids were received, and currently all three bids are still capable
of being winning bids.  So, will Alfvaen, TGW, or /dev/joe walk away with
a cool A$15?  It could have been you, if you had entered - remember that
the Ackan runs the betting contests that you want to see in Acka!  Trust
Slakko to take the role of the SP bookie - if he defaults once he'll never
get to do it again, so what have you got to lose except your bet?  Keep
watching Grab-a-Donkey as the tension mounts for players and punters.
Viruses
It's a ding-dong battle for supremacy in the Viruscounts this week in
viruses.  The most recent round saw a 3-way tie for most cells infected,
seeing no-one get another Gamepoint.  /dev/joe, Slakko and breadbox fought
bravely to a 20-20-20 standstill, with else...if a mere 1 virus behind.
With /dev/joe the best placed of this group for an outright win, but still
too far away to win quickly, how long before strategic anti-joe concerns
outweigh individual battles?  Will such a situation ever happen, or will
dominance of another player be established soon enough to change the game
dramatically?
This week the hideout at the bottom consists of two-star and The Gingham
Wearer, but both are still within striking distance of the leaders.
Viruses consistently remains the most interesting game - so keep your eyes
peeled.
Word Un-Association 
Just as it looked like Hubert was going to get passed, e comes out with an
uh? word of "braid", right out of left field, and once again gets a pair
of points, leaving the other players in eir wake.  Slakko's momentary
advantage has now fallen back, but the game is still so close that
anything could happen at this stage.  So what's going to happen next?
Will Hubert get the link from "braid" back to score the 2 points in time?
How about "raising" - what the hell does that have to do with a "braid"?
The CSR has fixed part of the game for now, so the emails should be going
to the referee from this point on.  Hopefully this will speed up the game
a little and fix the slightly broken wagon that is Word Un-Association. 
YORL
Yo, Bard, wake up!  I said wake up!  Apparently a lot of the Bards are
sleeping right now, along with the proposal queue.  Poor old Sam has been
stuck in that trap with the giants on the moon for a week of game time now
- - he must be getting pretty tired of waiting for them to attack.  Alfvaen
and now two-star have failed to continue the thread - when will someone
pick it up?  And will anyone ever pick up the Lunatic Finger?  It is a
real shame that it wasn't on a card to be left as a loose end, as that
might have been very interesting.  There is also still a bench empty - so
if you want in on the crazy goings on down at the moon, park your seat in
a seat, drop A$20 in the pot and get ready to play Ye Olde Rusty Lantern.
 
Advertisements
On the heels of the hopefully wildly successful breadbox interview, the
Ackan is looking for more interviews. If you're aged over 12, and have
held a public office in Acka for at least one month continuously at any
stage in Acka's history, then the staff of the Infrequent Ackan would like
to hear from you. Just email us at [email-masked] with the keywords
"Acka: Ackan" and say you would like to do an interview. That's all. If
you are accepted (which, let's face it, is still pretty likely at this
stage) then someone from the Ackan will be around to contact you shortly.

The Infrequent Ackan, first to you with Ackan news.
Copyright  Duncan Richer writing under the pseudonym of "Slakko", and
Henry Towsner as "else...if", 20th March 1998.
Check us out on the web, at
http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/Nomic/Acka/infrequent.html 

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 20:51:32 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: acka: monolith

> Because I will forget to otherwise, I add a level to the monolith.  I call
> it the "i really hate working on my car in the rain, dark and there is a
> tornado coming isn't there Memorial to British-Enginering-such-as-it-is
> level".  I go  the Malenkai's Loophole Surfer's Lounge of the Monolith.
> Frinks on me!

The level would have been more precisely termed the "...there was just a
tornado an hour or two ago wasn't there" level.  Because the tornado swept
through at 14:54 Ackatime, before this action occurred.  (As soon as I
figure out who's sheltered, I'll start figuring out who got whose
scores...)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--The Smiths:Louder Than Bombs
Current Book--Jane Yolen:White Jenna
I like to torture my plants by watering them with ice cubes.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 21:16:00 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Shelter

I have the following players as being sheltered at the time of the
Tornado(according to the Map-Harfer's not-certifiably up-to-date page):

/dev/joe, Vynd, and Rex Mundi(?) at Vulcan Headquarters.  Guy Fawkes
at Xanadu(and the Monument To Futility).  Slakko at Slakko's House.
K 2 at K 2's House.  And Fortunato at the Monolith.

The Gingham Wearer's shelteredness in Rule 1 is repealed. #1 Headquarters
is still awaiting the appeal verdict of CFJ 545, but I'm harfing the
thread where R1iR#HQ does not contain Ostentatious Towers as recognized
by the Rules, and so does not Shelter anybody.  But with my cyclic method
of score exchange, I can insert em no problem.  :-)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--The Smiths:Louder Than Bombs
Current Book--Jane Yolen:White Jenna
If being strong's unkind, then I need help here with this feather

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:06:12 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Tornado

And here are the results of the Spring Tornado:

First Cycle:

Calvin N Hobbes got Attila the Pun's score of 0.
Attila the Pun got else...if's score of 34.
else...if got Calvin N Hobbes's score of 165.

Second Cycle:

breadbox got Alfvaen's score of 83.
Alfvaen got Wild Card's score of 31.
Wild Card got Goldenmean's score of 69.
Goldenmean got ThinMan's score of 19.
ThinMan got The Gingham Wearer's score of 38.
The Gingham Wearer got Crackfoo's score of 12.
Crackfoo got Red Barn's score of -12.
Red Barn got Niccolo Flychuck's score of 62.
Niccolo Flychuck got breadbox's score of 157.

Third Cycle:

Hubert got Illusion's score of 69.
Illusion got rufus's score of 36.
rufus got Enigma's score of -9.
Enigma got Robert Sevin's score of 0.
Robert Sevin got Karma's score of 0.
Karma got two-star's score of 8.
two-star got Hubert's score of 99.

Fourth Cycle:

Hoover 2300 got Hoover 2300's score of 43.

And that's everyone who wasn't sheltered.

(I gather that people were preparing for a Tornado occurring tomorrow
or something.  To which I have to say only, does nobody actually look
at the dates and times on the scores page, which I so painstakingly
researched back in January?)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--The Smiths:Louder Than Bombs
Current Book--Jane Yolen:White Jenna
My grandfather picks up quartz and valuable onyx jewels.

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 22:12:04 -0500 (EST)
From: Thierry Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Tornado

>Calvin N Hobbes got Attila the Pun's score of 0.
>else...if got Calvin N Hobbes's score of 165.

Woo-hoo!

CnH

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V3 #66
******************************