Subject: ackanomic digest V3 #30
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest     Wednesday, February 18 1998     Volume 03 : Number 030

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:49:48 -0500 (EST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Bounce

> Does anyone else have trouble emailing Rex Mundi?  I've been trying to
> send em my Mediocrity play, but it keeps saying "Connection refused
> by mail.globecomm.net".  Is this the place that was ultra-paranoid
> about spammers?  If this is happening because of a spammer on my ISP,
> I'll be annoyed.

Fear not; the problem is at their end, not yours. Email to Rex Mundi
bounces occasionally. Usually it goes away after a day or two.

Rex Mundi is aware of the problem, and has been considering his
options.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 20:55:48 -0500 (EST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka vacation

> It has come to my attention that I am unable to devote any time to
> acka right now.  Because of this I am hereby proxying my vote to
> goldemean, and announcing my departure on a long vacation (2 weeks
> minimum) I will be back when I have cleared up some of the stuff I
> have to do in reality land-land.  If I cant do both of the
> previously mentioned actions then I just go on vacation.

You cannot, in fact, do both of the previously mentioned actions,
because vote proxying is no longer in the rules.

Therefore, you "just go on vacation" for the default time, which is,
as it turns out, two weeks.

breadbox

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V3 #30
******************************