Subject: ackanomic digest V2 #471
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest      Saturday, January 17 1998      Volume 02 : Number 471

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 20:42:03 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka:just silly

> So are there new silly words now. I think down the river had the
> words tarred and feathered in it, but I may be mistaken.

You are not mistaken; Rule 836 "Down the River" does contain the words
"tarred and feathered". However, The Gingham Wearer did not change the
silly words within the seven days after proposal 2560 was accepted, so
they are still "tarred and feathered". (If he did and I didn't see it,
let me know.)

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 20:51:59 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: CotC?

What is the current situation with the Clerk of the Court?

I assume that we are trying to have the CotC become the same person in
both threads, as that would go a long way toward keeping this thread
split from getting out of hand.

But I've lost track of just who it is that we're trying to place in
that Office.

breadbox

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V2 #471
*******************************