Subject: ackanomic digest V2 #346
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest      Saturday, October 25 1997      Volume 02 : Number 346

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 10:29:13 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: INP 349

There is a new Internomic proposal, submitted by Ackanomic
(Niccolo Flychuck).  The hearing lasts for 1 week, reply to vote:

- ---

Ammend R215 by replacing the string "Rishonomic" with the string "New
Rishonnomic"

- ---

Also, to the rule harfer, proposal 2313 removed the following from rule 419.2:

In the event that the Institution or Institutions in which the vote was 
initiated do not reach a decision, the President shall determine how e 
casts Ackanomic's vote. 

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 11:11:51 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Machine

CnH did not post a truth.  The Machine has teleported to
mr cwm's house.

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 11:28:14 -0400
From: "Michael James" <[email-masked]>
Subject: re acka where's Phoebe?

Has Phoebe taken a repose? I haven't heard from her and it's a shame
because I think Phoebe's a great part of the development of Ackanomia as a
whole. In her endless wisdom she is most enjoyable to listen to and reflect
upon as it provides often philisophical regeneration in life. Ah yes Phoebe
says this' Phoebe says that. The "Harf" party is immune to organization
rules I say as swinger, but all of a sudden people are ithcy from not
divulging her wisdom *scrastch*. I hope I find her one day.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:22:23 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Re: re acka where's Phoebe?

> Has Phoebe taken a repose? I haven't heard from her and it's a shame
> because I think Phoebe's a great part of the development of Ackanomia as a
> whole. In her endless wisdom she is most enjoyable to listen to and reflect
> upon as it provides often philisophical regeneration in life. Ah yes Phoebe
> says this' Phoebe says that. The "Harf" party is immune to organization
> rules I say as swinger, but all of a sudden people are ithcy from not
> divulging her wisdom *scrastch*. I hope I find her one day.

I just talked with her the other day!  Actually, I think I've been hearing
more of Phoebe's wisdom recently(since Onieros talked to her)than in quite
a while before that.  Just because it's been a few days...

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--Grapes of Wrath:September Bowl of Green
Current Book--Stephen Leigh:Alien Tongue
Excuse me while I dance a little jig of despair.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:28:14 -0600 (MDT)
From: [email-masked] (Aaron V. Humphrey)
Subject: Acka: Nu Player (Oh, Vyyyyynd...)

I just recently received an email(quoted below)which shall result in the
creation of a new "Player" entity.  It shall be named Slakko, and Duncan
Richer <[email-masked]> shall be the email address whence actions for
this entity shall come.

If mail should be received at the email address corresponding to the player
entity "Vynd" from the above email address, then by the Rules there shall
be some obligation for replies of an informative nature to return by email
therefrom.

I'm sure that there will be welcoming messages coming from several of the
email addresses corresponding to various player entities.

> Hi!  I'd like to join Ackanomic.  I have played some nomics before,
> notably Imperial Nomics (but I have also been involved in Thring, just not
> for a long while).  
> Real Name: Duncan Richer
> Game Name: Slakko

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/alfvaen/ )
Current Album--Pinkard & Bowden:PG-13
Current Book--Stephen Leigh:Alien Tongue
And with such tales do well lull ourselves to sleep.

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V2 #346
*******************************