Subject: ackanomic digest V2 #333
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest       Sunday, October 12 1997       Volume 02 : Number 333

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 13:36:36 -0400
From: "Michael James" <[email-masked]>
Subject: re acka prez

Congrats Alfvaen! Undeniable genius!

- - Karma

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 12 Oct 1997 19:25:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Treasure 106 found

> Alfvaen has found Treasure 106, buried almost a year ago, consisting
> of the Map of Jara.  Perhaps he can enlighten us as to which clues
> turned him on to the secret.  The map, that parade description that
> hid the map, and how it is figured out are all below.

Whoa.

Wow.

Congratulations, Alfvaen. And congratulations to you too, Malenkai. An
excellent treasure map. (I had occasionally considerd that the map was
hidden by a pattern of selected letters or words, but I never hit upon
the right combination.)

breadbox

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V2 #333
*******************************