Subject: ackanomic digest V2 #311
From: [email-masked] (ackanomic digest)
To: [email-masked]

ackanomic digest      Sunday, September 21 1997      Volume 02 : Number 311

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 07:33:19 -0400
From: "Michael James" <[email-masked]>
Subject: re acka Holiday?

Am I unaware of some National holiday, or was there really only like 2
messages yesterday?
- - Karma

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 10:56:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: re acka Holiday?

> Am I unaware of some National holiday, or was there really only like 2
> messages yesterday?
> - Karma

It's looking like our current set of players have more time for
Ackanomic on the weekdays than the weekends, rather than the vice
versa it used to be.

If anyone's bored, may I humbly suggest taking the opportunity to
bring your votes up to date? Currently proposals 2306 through 2312 are
up for consideration.

breadbox
your nagging but still friendly Tabulator

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 1997 22:03:12 +0200 (EET)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka : Synod Stuff

Since I returned from Vacation the Synod is back in Session. I also take
this chance to report that in all profit days prior to my vacation, there
was no profit.

Niccolo Flychuck
Yor-Delegate

------------------------------

End of ackanomic digest V2 #311
*******************************