Subject: Ackanomic Digest V2 #208
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest         Sunday, July 20 1997         Volume 02 : Number 208

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 11:06:11 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Away

I'm going away for a day or two; I will be back either Sunday night or
Monday noonish or so.  Hopefully the Ghost duel won't have progressed to a
point where it needs refereeing yet by then; I believe another round of
Tromino Go should be started, but I won't have time to move until I get
back.  (Maybe I should set up a cron job to make the first move, since it's
oh-so-hard to predict...:-)

And since I don't believe that there are any proposals by Malenkai that
will be voted on by then, and no non-Modest proposals, no Parades, and no
Duels that will be resolved before then, I feel fairly safe in predicting
that the Cycle won't end before I get back.  :-)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Foo Fighters:Monkey Wrench
Current Book--Robert Jordan:The Dragon Reborn
It's so fresh, you'll sue it for sexual harassment!

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 11:20:55 -0700
From: Alexandre Muniz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Curious Clock

I am creating a trinket named "Curious Clock of Uesticlox" worth 65 A$,
with the following description:
An ornate antique clock with a brass casing, the Curious Clock's main
claim to curiosity is that while the short hour hand proceeds clockwise
as normal, the larger minute hand moves counter-clockwise. It does not
have a millenium hand or an eon hand. It does however have a small grotz
counter which allows it to detect if it has been buried; while it is
buried, it is frozen showing a time that has something to do with the
map according to which it is buried. While it is not buried it keeps
perfect Ackanomic time.

I am burying the Curious Clock of Uesticlox, 1PF Voting Gnome, and 2A$.
(a *composite* number of entities, it should be noted.) Look for some
clues about the map in the next exciting edition of The HTML Standard.

**two-star

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 10:43:11 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]> 
Subject: [none]

Vynd changed his vote nearly 8.5 hours after /dev/joe announced the results
of the senate vote on Internomic P342.  So, I think the question that needs
to be asked is "Does the senate have a voting period?" and if so is it
legal to release information befoe that period has expired.

I initiated a vote on Internomic P342 on the 25th of June. The results of
the senate decision on internomic P342 were released on the 26th of june at
10 AM. Given Vynd's inital hesitency in his vote, there may be room to
debate whether or not the vote was finalized after all four senators had
voted (the first time), especially considering that Niccolo Flychuck had
posted an opposing arguement (presumably in an attempt to sway the other
senators votes).

This is an interesting issue, in my opinion.  I assumed that Vynd's vote
meant the decision wasn't final.  If I was wrong, I have commited a crime.
The senate, apperantly assumed that Vynd's vote never changed.  If they
were wcommited a crime (or wereld in contempt).

Mr. Lunatic Fringe

>>Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:49:22 -0400 (EDT)
>>From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
>>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>>To: [email-masked]
>>Subject: Re: Acka: IN P342-344
>>
>>
>>
>>On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Uri Bruck wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Joseph W. DeVincentis wrote:
>>>
>>> > I vote YES on IN P342 (removing rishonomic from internomic -- it
>>>appears to
>>> > have crashed -- though it is still running enough to submit an IN prop).
>>>
>> I disagree, there are many parts of Rishonomic which are intact, including
>> its Internomic interface. The proposal is a political maneuver by a
>> player who delcared that he does not consider it to be a nomic, a
>> declaration that was a result of a personal dispute owing to the fact that
>> some players did not act 'Agoran' enough for him.
>> I vote No.
>
>Doh.  I forgot that we ahve an Expert in Rishonomic right here, and voted,
>as I said, based on /dev/joe's report.  In light of this information, I am
>now voting NO on P342, if it isn't too late....
>
>
>                                - Vynd, contrite
>
>[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 10:44:56 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: P342 Fallout 

Vynd changed his vote nearly 8.5 hours after /dev/joe announced the results
of the senate vote on Internomic P342.  So, I think the question that needs
to be asked is "Does the senate have a voting period?" and if so is it
legal to release information befoe that period has expired.

I initiated a vote on Internomic P342 on the 25th of June. The results of
the senate decision on internomic P342 were released on the 26th of june at
10 AM. Given Vynd's inital hesitency in his vote, there may be room to
debate whether or not the vote was finalized after all four senators had
voted (the first time), especially considering that Niccolo Flychuck had
posted an opposing arguement (presumably in an attempt to sway the other
senators votes).

This is an interesting issue, in my opinion.  I assumed that Vynd's vote
meant the decision wasn't final.  If I was wrong, I have commited a crime.
The senate, apperantly assumed that Vynd's vote never changed.  If they
were wcommited a crime (or wereld in contempt).

Mr. Lunatic Fringe

>>Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 18:49:22 -0400 (EDT)
>>From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
>>Reply-To: [email-masked]
>>To: [email-masked]
>>Subject: Re: Acka: IN P342-344
>>
>>
>>
>>On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Uri Bruck wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, 25 Jun 1997, Joseph W. DeVincentis wrote:
>>>
>>> > I vote YES on IN P342 (removing rishonomic from internomic -- it
>>>appears to
>>> > have crashed -- though it is still running enough to submit an IN prop).
>>>
>> I disagree, there are many parts of Rishonomic which are intact, including
>> its Internomic interface. The proposal is a political maneuver by a
>> player who delcared that he does not consider it to be a nomic, a
>> declaration that was a result of a personal dispute owing to the fact that
>> some players did not act 'Agoran' enough for him.
>> I vote No.
>
>Doh.  I forgot that we ahve an Expert in Rishonomic right here, and voted,
>as I said, based on /dev/joe's report.  In light of this information, I am
>now voting NO on P342, if it isn't too late....
>
>
>                                - Vynd, contrite
>
>[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 14:49:51 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: P342 Fallout

> Vynd changed his vote nearly 8.5 hours after /dev/joe announced the results
> of the senate vote on Internomic P342.  So, I think the question that needs
> to be asked is "Does the senate have a voting period?" and if so is it
> legal to release information befoe that period has expired.

Senate voting is regulated by rule 1001.

> This is an interesting issue, in my opinion.  I assumed that Vynd's vote
> meant the decision wasn't final.  If I was wrong, I have commited a crime.

I would call a CFJ if you are still interested.  The thing that interests
me is Ackanomic/Internomic errors, and jurisdiction (ie, if an error is
PK here, but the result has been made in Internomic, and Internomic
has different error handling).  I dunno if this applies here.

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 97 11:10:10 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: MetaMorph - notes and public actions

Uh, 

On behalf of myself and no one else, I am accepting the appointment as 
metamorph swinger.  Pardon me, but I'm using a new mail client and 
finding the thing especially confusing.  Can't even figure out how to 
quote text.

Hmm, okay. whatever

MLF

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 11:27:32 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: P342 Fallout 

>
>> This is an interesting issue, in my opinion.  I assumed that Vynd's vote
>> meant the decision wasn't final.  If I was wrong, I have commited a crime.
>
>I would call a CFJ if you are still interested.  The thing that interests
>me is Ackanomic/Internomic errors, and jurisdiction (ie, if an error is
>PK here, but the result has been made in Internomic, and Internomic
>has different error handling).  I dunno if this applies here.
>
>Malenkai

I don't believe an error was made in internomic.  I never cast a vote on
the matter of P342, as I did on the other proposals (note- This means
marking them down in my database as I am also the moderator).  For the
purposes of Internomic, acka abstained.  It appears that this abstention is
my fault though, and not the fault of the senate so I am probably guilty of
a crime.

Mr. Lunatic Fringe

------------------------------

Date: 19 Jul 1997 14:31:38 CST/CDT
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Auction 

I am destroying the Big Piggy Bank for cash.

Now, I am bidding A$20 on OCID 136

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:02:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: P342 Fallout

First of all, my apologies for confusing Mr Lunatic Fringe, and everyone
else (including me).  

On Sat, 19 Jul 1997, Malenkai wrote:

> > Vynd changed his vote nearly 8.5 hours after /dev/joe announced the results
> > of the senate vote on Internomic P342.  So, I think the question that needs
> > to be asked is "Does the senate have a voting period?" and if so is it
> > legal to release information befoe that period has expired.
> 
> Senate voting is regulated by rule 1001.
> 
The Senate has a week long voting period.  However, to quote rule 1001
"Results may be announced before the alloted time ends, in which case the
voting period is over when those results are announced."  Thus, once all 4
Senators had voted, /dev/joe was within his rights to send out the
results.  Once those results were released, the voting period was over,
and my attempt to change my vote later was invalid.

                                   - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 16:15:47 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Big White Gazette, Issue 3

On Sat, 19 Jul 1997, Aaron Humphrey wrote:

> 
>                     The Big White Gazette
>      "Wasting Bandwidth Since A Couple of Weeks Ago"
> 
> This issue: an exclusive article from Ackanomic's own Tabulator and
> Promoter--Chaos!
> 
> (This article was sent to us not long ago; in it Chaos describes
>  some events that, controversially enough, take place in other
>  realms even beyond the ken of Internomic, realms which almost seem
>  not to be Nomics at all...until recently.)
> 
>        LOOPHOLE SURFING HITS STATE LEGISLATURE
>              Big City, Suburbs in Furor
> 
> Somewhere in the United States there is a broad stretch of land made
> up of mountains, forests, a few fair-sized towns, and in the west, a
> city on a bluff overlooking the Mississippi River.  The land is called
> Tennessee.  The city is Memphis, and I live there.
> 
> About two weeks ago, the nomickiest thing happened here.
> 
> A little background information is in order.  There's a constant
> battle here (probably everywhere in the United States) between big
> cities and the affluent outlying areas that hover just beyond their
> borders (the suburbs).  People do not want to live within Memphis city
> limits.  The schools are rotten, taxes are high, and crime is rampant.
> However, one can live just outside Memphis and drive each day to a
> workplace in the city.
> 
> The trend is a little sad.  Those who can afford to move out do so,
> and the city is left with a weaker tax base.  Conditions worsen.
> 
> Living in the suburbs is a pretty blatant loophole surf.  You reap the
> benefits of living near a big city, drive on their roads, and earn
> money in your job with a company lured there (at some expense) by the
> city-run Chamber of Commerce-- without paying city taxes or taking any
> interest in the city's community, which decays in its neglect.
> 
> So cities like Memphis are always trying to expand their borders by
> annexing the outlying areas.  This closes the tax loophole at least,
> although not in a way that anyone really likes.  (The inner city is
> still doomed, and everything Memphis City Schools touches turns to
> slime.)  Naturally the suburban loophole surfers don't want their
> communities to be annexed, but the state law has always been on the
> city's side on this one.
> 
> Until now.
> 
> This spring, the Lieutenant Governor of Tennessee proposed some
> legislation to help a little town (in his district) avoid annexation
> by a nearby city.  It flew through the Tennessee state legislature.
> No one bothered to read it.
> 
> The amendment to state law repealed a rule that previously prevented
> any new city from being established within three miles of an existing
> city.  It also lowered some population requirements so that now, any
> group of 225 citizens can write up a list of services and a budget,
> hold a referendum, and (depending on the results of the vote)
> incorporate themselves as a new city.  The amendment furthermore gave
> such proceedings precedence over annexation by existing cities.
> 
> So there's a new loophole to surf.  If the city of Memphis is
> breathing down your back door, grab some friends and incorporate.
> Once you're in a city of your own, Memphis can't touch you.
> 
> The thing is, no one understood all these changes at the time.  No one
> dreamed of their repurcussions.  And the loophole sat in the books for
> several months before anyone noticed.
> 
> Imagine the shock, the horror, and the joy of being the one to
> discover it!
> 
> Suddenly, within the past two weeks, three rich little munchkin havens
> popped up just east of Memphis, all clamoring to incorporate.  The
> city, blindsided by the news, watched in horror as hundreds of acres
> of phenomenally tax-rich real estate slipped through its fingers.  The
> mayor called for a special session of the Tennessee legislature to
> change the law back before any of the referenda could be carried out.
> One suburban lawyer and activist retorted, "I really think it's
> shameful that so many people are calling for the special session for
> the sole purpose of denying people the right to vote."
> 
> The whole situation is exhilarating in a way.  There is ridiculously
> slanted rhetoric on both sides.  There is suspense-- for the Tennessee
> legislature will convene again next year, and no one seems too sure
> about what will happen.  Careful political plays are being made.
> There is the ironic humor of seeing urban forces, formerly
> unstoppable, suddenly impotent while the little guy scrams gleefully
> for shelter.  And behind it all, there's the man who pulled the most
> collossal egg plant in the history of the state, slipping this little
> logic bomb right under the noses of an entire three-ring bipartisan
> circus of politicians and bureaucrats.  (Still no comment from him.)
> 
> But then, the revelation hits.  We're playing Nomic with people's
> lives out here.  This can't be a good trend.
> 

Interesting.  I could say quite a bit on urban blight and suburbia, I
suppose.  I live about a mile north of Detroit, and this summer at least,
I'm working right in the middle of downtown.  Suffice it to say that not
all major cities have the power to annex nearby suburbs, and if Memphis
has problems with it, imagine the kind of difficulties Detroit has
without.  Still, things are getting better around here, and it sounds like
Memphis is getting worse, so obviously there's a lot more to the issue.

The real reason I'm responding to this is because I ran across an article
in Time that was vaguely Nomicish in content.  Apparently there's this guy
(and this may not be news to all of you), who has claimed all of the
unoccupied land in the Solar System.  Made a public decleration and
everything, sent out letters to all kinds of governments here on earth.
No one has objected since (this was in 1980 or so), so now he sells deeds
to land on Mars, the Moon, etc.  Apparently he's actually made some real
money doing this, selling big tracts of land to major corporations and the
like.  It appears that he found an action not currently regulated by the
rules, and has taken it to it's fullest advantage.

                                  - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 13:34:17 -0700
From: Joshua Nave <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Big White Gazette, Issue 3

John Frederic Mc Coy wrote:

> The real reason I'm responding to this is because I ran across an article
> in Time that was vaguely Nomicish in content.  Apparently there's this guy
> (and this may not be news to all of you), who has claimed all of the
> unoccupied land in the Solar System.  Made a public decleration and
> everything, sent out letters to all kinds of governments here on earth.
> No one has objected since (this was in 1980 or so), so now he sells deeds
> to land on Mars, the Moon, etc.  Apparently he's actually made some real
> money doing this, selling big tracts of land to major corporations and the
> like.  It appears that he found an action not currently regulated by the
> rules, and has taken it to it's fullest advantage.
> 
>                                   - Vynd
> 
> [email-masked]

Well, they say that posession is 9/10ths of the law... and it is true
that many squatters rights are recognized.  However, in order to claim
them, the law usualy looks at things like: Does the claimant receive
mail at the address?  Do they pay the water/electric/phone bill at the
address?  And other things of that nature.  I suspect that this
gentleman may have a substantial amount of difficulty exercising his
real estate options, should push ever come to shove.

Narf

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 00:05:25 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 437 (MLF)

On Sat, 19 Jul 1997, Jason Orendorff wrote:

> > Anyway, the reasoning is flawed. It entirely based on the assertion
> > that CFJ 429 established that self-similarity is undefined.  CFJ 429
> > established nothing of the sort.
> 	It didn't have to.  That self-similarity is undefined is a
> fact, whether there is game custom to support it or not.
> 

Regardeless, this still has no effect on the state of the Synod.

Niccolo Flychuck

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 20 Jul 1997 00:38:59 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 437 (MLF)

On Sat, 19 Jul 1997, Jason Orendorff wrote:

> > Anyway, the reasoning is flawed. It entirely based on the assertion
> > that CFJ 429 established that self-similarity is undefined.  CFJ 429
> > established nothing of the sort.
> 	It didn't have to.  That self-similarity is undefined is a
> fact, whether there is game custom to support it or not.
> 
> - -- 
> Chaos
> mildly perturbed
> 

Even assuming that such Similarity is undefined, this has no bearing. 
Nowhere is there support to the assumption, which is clearly at the basis
of this CFJ, that this is an undefined _number_, it's just undefined.
Clearly, an undefined entity cannot be added to well defined numbers, and
thus it has no effect on the result of adding them. 
The rule states the cases in which a Church is _not_ eligible.  if none of
the cases are established, then it is eligible. Had the rule stated the
criteira for eligibility rather than for ilegibility, then the CFJ under
discussion might have carried some weight. As it stands I think it can
determined with finality.   
The undefined entity can't be added, therefore we are left with those
numbers that can be. 

Niccolo Flychuck

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:05:48 EDT 
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka:  Ambasador

If it is legal for me to do so,  I volunteer for the position of
Ambasador to Internomic.

I have submitted a CFJ to determine the legality of this action.

Voting Gnome on the Range

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:05:56 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka:  Ambasador

> If it is legal for me to do so,  I volunteer for the position of
> Ambasador to Internomic.
> 
> I have submitted a CFJ to determine the legality of this action.

I do not believe a NVP may submit a CFJ.  If you would like, I will
submit the CFJ that you sent me in my name.

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 20:11:14 -0400
From: jordan james <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Big White Gazette, Issue 3

- -----Original Message-----
From:	John Frederic Mc Coy [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Saturday, July 19, 1997 4:16 PM
To:	Ackanomic
Subject:	Re: Big White Gazette, Issue 3

The real reason I'm responding to this is because I ran across an article
in Time that was vaguely Nomicish in content.  Apparently there's this guy
(and this may not be news to all of you), who has claimed all of the
unoccupied land in the Solar System.  Made a public decleration and
everything, sent out letters to all kinds of governments here on earth.
No one has objected since (this was in 1980 or so), so now he sells deeds
to land on Mars, the Moon, etc.  Apparently he's actually made some real
money doing this, selling big tracts of land to major corporations and the
like.  It appears that he found an action not currently regulated by the
rules, and has taken it to it's fullest advantage.
 Yeah Midk Jagger bought some land just a coupla weeks ago. Not that he can't afford it.
- - karma

                                  - Vynd

[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 17:27:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 437 (MLF)

> Even assuming that such Similarity is undefined, this has no
> bearing.  Nowhere is there support to the assumption, which is
> clearly at the basis of this CFJ, that this is an undefined
> _number_, it's just undefined.  Clearly, an undefined entity cannot
> be added to well defined numbers, and thus it has no effect on the
> result of adding them.

I wouldn't take this as a general rule of thumb, myself. (I'm not
commenting one way or another on the issue of this CFJ, just the last
sentence quoted above.) For example, if a rule required a player to
receive 6/3 + 0/0 points, I wouldn't say that they clearly receive 2
points. I would be more inclined to say that 0/0 is undefined (and not
just an undefined number, either, but undefined), therefore the entire
sum is undefined.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 21:05:26 EDT 
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka:  Auction

I bid A$20 for OCID 136 (assuming at least part of Chaos' bid was valid.

Voting Gnome sweet gnome

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 14:32:54 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Big White Gazette, Issue 3 

>
>
>> The real reason I'm responding to this is because I ran across an article
>> in Time that was vaguely Nomicish in content.  Apparently there's this guy
>> (and this may not be news to all of you), who has claimed all of the
>> unoccupied land in the Solar System.  Made a public decleration and
>> everything, sent out letters to all kinds of governments here on earth.
>> No one has objected since (this was in 1980 or so), so now he sells deeds
>> to land on Mars, the Moon, etc.  Apparently he's actually made some real
>> money doing this, selling big tracts of land to major corporations and the
>> like.  It appears that he found an action not currently regulated by the
>> rules, and has taken it to it's fullest advantage.
>>
>>                                   - Vynd
>>
>> [email-masked]

Okay.  What's his name?? I know who I'm going to sue if my house ever gets
hit by an asteriod.

MLF

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 22:13:24 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Acka: Scores, end of cycle 15

Scores after P2225, end of cycle 15:

Score   Ackanomic Name    Status Real Name
- -----   --------------      1234 -------------
201     Malenkai             A   (Randy Hall)
180     Robert Sevin         A   (Mitchell Harding)
143     Alfvaen              A   (Aaron Humphrey)
126     Chaos                A   (Jason Orendorff)
120     /dev/joe             A   (Joseph DeVincentis)
115     Mr. Lunatic Fringe   A   (Phil Ackley)
108     Techno               A   (Jerome Herrman)
99      Guy Fawkes           A   (Robert Shimmin)
96      ThinMan              A   (John Bollinger)
96      Vynd                 A   (John McCoy)
89      Voting Gnome         N   (Ed Graham)
87      fnord                A   (Michael J. Thomas)
84      Rex Mundi            A   (Gavin Doig)
79      Calvin N Hobbes     AV   (Thierry Joffrain)
71      breadbox             A   (Brian Raiter)
60      Antimatter          AV   (Ross Morgan-Linial)
55      Atilla the Pun      AV   (Micah Smukler)
41      mr cwm               A   (Eric Murray)
40      CarsesraC            A   (Jeroen M.W. van Dijk)
26      Karma                A   (Jordan James)
21      AZTEC GOD            A   (Jesse Czaja)
19      Red Barn            AV   (Daniel Knapp)
3       Niccolo Flychuck     A   (Uri Bruck)
3       two-star             A   (Alexandre Muniz)
1       Sammy               NP   (Michelle Stevens)
1       Joon                nV   (Lisa Griffith)
1       Chalmers            NP   (Dan Strenkowski)
1       Darth Vader         RP   (Clair Viglione)
1       Ben                 NP   (Benjamin Good)
0       Lipid               NP   (Darren Richmond)
0       Dread Pirate Roberts Ag  (Hank Turowski)
0       Ace Rimmer           N   (Gregory McClune)

Status:
Column 1: N=New R=Returning (for Pending players)
Column 1: N=New R=Returning A=Active n=Non-voting (for Vacationing players)
Column 2: A=Active, P=Pending, N=Non-voting, V=Vacation, I=On Ice, D=Dead
Other columns: v=Victory Eggplant, g=Chartreuse Goose,
f=Frobbed Widget of Yendor, i=Involuntary (last put-on-vacation)

Incidentally, the tax occurs again, as this time we actually have over
A$35000 in ackadollars and trinkets even without counting the undeads'
ackadollars. (13554 in trinkets; 21997 in A$ held by players and orgs)

Joon gets removed, she has been vacationing since May 22.

Somebody figure the rest out. :-)

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 19 Jul 1997 23:34:00 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Fat Lady

> Somebody figure the rest out. :-)

The Fat Lady is singing.  I'll do the end of cycle harfing tomorrow,
unless someone else wants to do it.  Has anyone other then /dev/joe
or myself ever done it (except for the first cycle, which was sort
of done by rule 666) ? :-)

Part of the rationale of P2250 is to do it less often.

Malenkai
loves history

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V2 #208
*******************************