Subject: Ackanomic Digest V2 #178
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest         Friday, July 4 1997         Volume 02 : Number 178

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 03 Jul 1997 19:01:44 EDT 
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Re: Farewell

Bascule,  ye will surly be greatly missed,  but your reasons are valid
and I wish you well in you futrure electronic (and otherwise) sojourns. 
Please check in on us from time to time;  something tells me the Harf
shall be returning shortly.

I hereby add my support for enshrining Bascule in the Hall of Elders. 
Too bad we can't just have em bronzed and stood in the corner of the
Museum.  That way e wouldn't have to leave.

Voting Gnome
Wearing A Silly Vacation Pet

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 21:07:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 422 (AZTEC GOD) 

I Decline

(Sorry i would have had this in on time but i went out to eat after work and
didnt have time to send this message in)

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 04 Jul 1997 00:09:25 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: CFJ 422 (Rex Mundi)

CFJ 422 has been reassigned to Rex Mundi.

Clerk of the Courts
- ------------------------------------------------------------------

Call For Judgment 422
  Subject: Azpiazu Lives?
Initiator: Alfvaen
    Judge: two-star (declined)
2nd Judge: AZTEC GOD (declined)
3rd Judge: Rex Mundi (selected Jul 04, 1997, 00:12h EDT)
Judgement:

Statement:

Azpiazu was not destroyed by the Blueprint rule.

Alfvaen's Reasoning:

While /dev/joe's amendments to the Blueprint rule was intended to make
inconsistent Blueprints, like most Frankenstein Monsters, destroy
themselves, I don't believe it did so in the case of Azpiazu, for the
simple reason that R597 contains the sentence "This rule takes precedence
over the Rules generally governing Blueprints."

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V2 #178
*******************************