Subject: Ackanomic Digest V2 #144
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest        Tuesday, June 17 1997        Volume 02 : Number 144

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 23:10:41 -0700
From: **Alexandre Muniz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Very quick retraction

I am retracting proposal 2120

**two-star

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 22:07:42 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: New Observer

We have a new observer in Ackanomic. His name is Corey Dylan Holcomb-Hockin
and his email address is [email-masked].  PLease give him a warm Acknaomic
welcome

Mr. Lunatic Fringe
Registrar

PS - Whamiol Owners:  Get thos Whamiols ready.  Looks like we may be in for
a new influx of players!

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 23:42:43 -0700
From: **Alexandre Muniz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: trade

I am offering fnord 1PFtwo-star and Inky Bloater Decoys 5 and 23 for the 
Gaol House Rock Shovel.

**two-star

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 23:59:13 -0700
From: **Alexandre Muniz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Very quick retraction

**Alexandre Muniz wrote:
> 
> I am retracting proposal 2120
> 
> **two-star

I am retracting proposal 2121

**two-star

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 00:02:31 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Not A Normal Matter

Today is June 17th, a prime date greater than 7, and I am chewing the
Anti-Gumball.  Mainly because I chickened out on blowing myself up on
Thursday.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--The Infidels:100 Watt Bulb
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
Death - 30,000,000,000 people can't be wrong.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 08:07:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: New Observer

>We have a new observer in Ackanomic. His name is Corey Dylan Holcomb-Hockin
>and his email address is [email-masked].  PLease give him a warm Acknaomic
>welcome

  Hallo, cheers, welcome.

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 08:20:07 -0800
From: "Jerome Herrman" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Whamiol 

Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Jerome Herrman
To:  'acka'
Subject:  Acka: Whamiol
Date: 1997-06-17 08:14
Priority: 3
Message ID: 4DFDEA072AE6D011948C0060976638FA
Conversation ID: Acka: Whamiol

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am offering A$500 and 10 PFTechno for one Whamiol.  Anyone wanting to   
sell a Whamiol please let me know.

Techno  

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:59:53 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: Whamiol

Techno wrote:
> I am offering A$500 and 10 PFTechno for one Whamiol.  Anyone wanting to   
> sell a Whamiol please let me know.

I accept this offer.

#transfer /dev/joe, Techno: Whamiol
#transfer Techno, /dev/joe: 500 A$
#transfer Techno, /dev/joe: 10 PFTEchno

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 08:44:20 -0700
From: fnord <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: trade

two-star spake thusly:
> I am offering fnord 1PFtwo-star and Inky Bloater Decoys 5 and 23 for the 
> Gaol House Rock Shovel.

I acknowledge this trade.

For tracking purposes:

#transfer two-star fnord:+1 PFtwo-star:6/17/97
#transfer two-star fnord:+1 Inky Bloater Decoy #5:6/17/97
#transfer two-star fnord:+1 Inky Bloater Decoy #23:6/17/97

#transfer fnord two-star:+1 Gaol House Rock Shovel:6/17/97

fnord

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:50:04 -0800
From: "Jerome Herrman" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE:  Re: Acka: Whamiol 

Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Jerome Herrman
To:  'acka'
Subject:  RE:  Re: Acka: Whamiol
Date: 1997-06-17 10:50
Priority: 3
Message ID: 54FDEA072AE6D011948C0060976638FA
Conversation ID: RE:  Re: Acka: Whamiol

- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to /dev/joe for this trade.

Techno

Techno wrote:
> I am offering A$500 and 10 PFTechno for one Whamiol.  Anyone wanting to   

> sell a Whamiol please let me know.

I accept this offer.

#transfer /dev/joe, Techno: Whamiol
#transfer Techno, /dev/joe: 500 A$
#transfer Techno, /dev/joe: 10 PFTEchno

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:15:28 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: CFCJ 135 Appeal (SC)

Vynd wrote:

> Actually, the whole Organized Crime rule has been repealed.  I wonder
> if
> this affects the status of malenkai's Crime?
> 
No.  CFJs, and therefore CFCJs, are judged as of the time they are
submitted.  In fact, I think it possible that a CFJ statement could
explicitly refer to a time previous to the CFJs submission, as well.
In any case, the fact that Organized Crime has since been repealed
has no bearing on the matter at hand.

> Seems like a reasonable interpretaion, but not the only one.  A CFJ
> may
> well be necessary, but I'm not going to write it. =P
> 
As you said, the rule in question has been repealed, so there is no
point in a CFJ unless the SC's decision on CFJ 135 is incompatible
with that interpretation.  In that case, the appropriate action would
be to appeal again, but I would consider carefully before risking
your score on that one.  Anyway, I encourage you to wait until the
SC renders its decision.  (Real soon now.)

ThinMan
Acting Justice

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:17:54 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: trade

> I am offering fnord 1PFtwo-star and Inky Bloater Decoys 5 and 23 for the 
> Gaol House Rock Shovel.

Heh.  I guess you know your market, don't you?

(Thinks, But what can he possible want with _two_ shovels?)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Simon & Garfunkel:I Am A Rock
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:33:37 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 402 Verdict

I am submitting my rebuttal to Malenkai's added comments on CFJ 402.
I am attaching this to CFJ 402 via Rule 418.

Gist of my argument: The B-U-C "All sentences that follow this one are,
or describe, attributes of Azpiazu, and they conflict with this one."
either does not conflict with many reasonable (ok, rather unreasonable,
but possible) following sentences, or it is self-contradictory.

> The section from rule 597 that gives the Blueprint-under-construction's
> (BUC) content its legal force is:
> 
> > If any Part is in conflict with a prior attached Part, (i.e. the two
> > Parts would give the Monster mutually-exclusive attributes, (one says
> > "the monster is blue," the other "the monster cannot be blue.") or
> > would lead to a paradoxical or self-contradictory Blueprint) the new
> > Part is rejected, withers, and is discarded.
> 
> So, the rules say if the content of the BUC is "the monster is blue",
> that content is given the legal force to reject, via Rule 597, parts
> such as "the monster is not blue".  Similarily, rule 597 gives the 
> Cheez-Whiz part legal force in the same manner.

I *still* contend that the the sentence "All sentences that follow this
one are, or describe, attributes of Azpiazu, and they conflict with this
one." does not necessarily conflict with any following sentence.
It doesn't actually *create* a conflict by specifying that it does, any
more than the sentence "the monster is blue" actually makes some monster
be blue, during the phase when it is a B-U-C.  And there are plenty of
sentences such as "Azpiazu is blue, and this sentence conflicts with the
preceding sentence." or even just "Azpiazu is blue." which could follow
it and not conflict with the first sentence.

If, however, you insist that this sentence *does* conflict with any
sentence that could possibly follow it...

> It has also been argued that Blueprints not meeting certain criteria
> (such as describing the behaviour of gadgets, etc) cannot be created.  
> However, rule 597 has precedence over any rules from which these 
> arguments are derived, and rule 597 *does* describe a procedure under
> which these, indeed any, sorts of Blueprints can be created

Agreed.  This argument (that the blueprint fails to be created because it
does not describe Azpiazu's behavior) fails.

> As a corrollary to the preceeding, the argument that the Cheez-Whiz
> part would lead to a self-contradictory Blueprint is false.  Once
> the Cheez-Whiz part is added, further parts cannot be.  Hence, the
> procedure in 597 halts the construction and leads to the Cheez-Whiz
> Blueprint we have, not to a contradictory one.  We know when we add
> this part that this will happen, thus we know that it will not lead
> to a contradictory Blueprint.

If that sentence causes conflict with all possible later sentences to be
added, it causes the blueprint to be self-contradictory because that
sentence is already self-contradictory -- it claims to conflict with
following sentences which either do not exist [conflict] or which are
guaranteed to not conflict with it, by rule.

Finally, perhaps the most important argument, is that blueprint for Azpiazu,
as published, is self-contradictory.  Its one sentence claims that
sentences which follow it do something (describe attributes of Azpiazu),
yet there are no such sentences.  The rule prevents any part from being
attached which would create a self-contradictory blueprint.  If this is
indeed the blueprint created by the rule, then that part would result
in a self-contradictory blueprint, thus, the part was rejected.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 10:49:15 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Repayment

Looking through last month's email logs, I happened to notice that IdiotBoy
gave Mr. Lunatic Fringe A$100 for a Defense Laser back when Mr.LF was
President.  Since he and ThinMan were the only people who made donations, I
think that the "repayment" treasure will never be found.  :-)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--OMD:Native Daughters of The Golden West
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
Balaclavan baklava cavils vile Balkan bavel.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:56:21 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: Repayment

> Looking through last month's email logs, I happened to notice that IdiotBoy
> gave Mr. Lunatic Fringe A$100 for a Defense Laser back when Mr.LF was
> President.  Since he and ThinMan were the only people who made donations, I
> think that the "repayment" treasure will never be found.  :-)

I am donating A$20 to snowgod for an earth defense laser.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 11:57:35 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: Repayment

/dev/joe wrote:
> I am donating A$20 to snowgod for an earth defense laser.

I have donated money to snowgod for an earth defense laser.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:04:54 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Acka: money

I am creating a trinket worth A$1, named "money".
money is a pile of brightly colored slips of paper and mostly round
pieces of different types of metals from around the world.

I am donating "money" to snowgod for an earth defense laser.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:07:44 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: money

/dev/joe wrote:
> I am donating "money" to snowgod for an earth defense laser.

I have donated money to snowgod for an earth defense laser.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: 17 Jun 1997 12:29:02 CST/CDT
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Acka: CFCJ 135 Appeal (SC) 

AC>>First of all, one nit-picking crime is being used to "punish" a
AC>>scam that was completely legal, and performed as described in the
AC>>rules.  I think we set a bad precedent to use pedantic crimes to
AC>>punish rule-following behaviour.  Lets face it, everyone breaks the
AC>>rules in minor ways all the time.  We don't want to, but it happens.
AC>>Scams are good for Acka -- they encourage well-written rules.  This
AC>>CFCJ and penalty are not the solution to encourage well-written
AC>>rules.  I could argue that Acka's ruleset is *healthier* due to scamming;
AC>>do not discourage it.

AC>But that is not what this is about.  This penalty is about FUN and HARF and
AC>all thgat good stuff.  This is role playing, justice Ackanomic style.  Who
AC>ever said the punishment had to fit the crime?  Who said a crime had to be
AC>committed to exact just?  Who said we should bring RICO cases to Ackanomic?

AC>What malenkai says may be true.  Its a technicality, and wee alll have
AC>them, but the spirit of the thing is what counts.  We don't have a chair to
AC>send him to, so lets fine the hell out of him.

AC>I encourage the SC to uphold Judge Bascule (The original justice (with
AC>malenkai) it might be noted)'s verdict.  If anything, the penalty should be
AC>upped :) Remember, it's just a game.

AC>Mr. Lunatic Fringe

I agree wholeheartedly.  Punish swiftly, punish in excess, and punish
regardless of guilt or innocence.  :)

Guy Fawkes
will have his own standards applied to him someday

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 18:30:34 +0000
From: "Bascule" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Vacation

Karma

> Bascule , 
> 
>  I've just joined the game and there seems to be so much tension
> that I'm questioning the propaganda that makes this game seem so
> appealing to a wwbrowser like myself . "Ackamomia how to join this
> crazy game" "We take a lighthearted look at crime in acka" - acka
> welcome package. I hope you come back soon, there isn't nearly as
> many players as I thought. 

Thanks

> Also I want to join the silly players club that u are part of
> (I'm paraphrasing the real name of the org. cuz' I can't remember
> the name in this heartfelt moment.)

It's the Harf party. I will forward your request to them. Nobody has 
yet been refused membership, we are a pretty easy going bunch.

> plus u were the first to tear
> apart my rfc for the toofairy I will propose I'll remember that.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tear it apart. I wondered when I sent it 
if my message was harsh. I try to be as easy going and humorous as I 
can be, maybe the tension you refer to above was getting to me. 

> Sincerely, karma

Bascule

------------------------------

Date: 17 Jun 1997 12:44:54 CST/CDT
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: praises 

Bascule is _such_ a hoopy frood.

I note that Bascule has found my recently buried Vending Machine.

I also note that I agree with those who stated that I buried it in my
first apparent attempt to do so.  In a brief spate of web access, I
discovered that the relevant rule was _not_ intent based as I believed
it (as the Spelling Bee error is), and my case for the failed attempt
becomes rather tenuous at best.  I admit I should not have been so
adamant in my interpretation of the rules when I am playing off memory
:).

Guy Fawkes

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:41:19 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Fat Lady

Alfvaen wrote:

> > I have decided to create some trinkets.
> 
> > #trinket ThinMan: 500: Gold Ingot
> > #trinket ThinMan: 400: ThinMan's Moneybag
> > #trinket ThinMan: 300: Bound Rules Manuscript
> > #trinket ThinMan: 200: Instant Shelter
> 
> You realize, of course, that if the 20% tax went through on Saturday
> you won't have had enough money to create all of these.  I think, in
> fact, that you'll only have had A$1196, so only the first two trinkets
> will be created...
> 
Well, actually, the end-of-cycle bonuses would kick in as well, so if
the cycle actually ended then I will have created the first _three_.
If the cycle did not end then I will have constructed all four.

ThinMan

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:19:43 +0000
From: "Bascule" <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Vacation

Thought this was private mail, didn't mean to send it to the list, 
sorry

> Karma
> 
> > Bascule , 
> > 
> >  I've just joined the game and there seems to be so much tension
> > that I'm questioning the propaganda that makes this game seem so
> > appealing to a wwbrowser like myself . "Ackamomia how to join this
> > crazy game" "We take a lighthearted look at crime in acka" - acka
> > welcome package. I hope you come back soon, there isn't nearly as
> > many players as I thought. 
> 
> Thanks
> 
> > Also I want to join the silly players club that u are part of
> > (I'm paraphrasing the real name of the org. cuz' I can't remember
> > the name in this heartfelt moment.)
> 
> It's the Harf party. I will forward your request to them. Nobody has 
> yet been refused membership, we are a pretty easy going bunch.
> 
> > plus u were the first to tear
> > apart my rfc for the toofairy I will propose I'll remember that.
> 
> I'm sorry. I didn't mean to tear it apart. I wondered when I sent it 
> if my message was harsh. I try to be as easy going and humorous as I 
> can be, maybe the tension you refer to above was getting to me. 
> 
> > Sincerely, karma
> 
> Bascule
>  
> 

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:28:57 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Second

I would like to have a Second for a Duel.  I am saying nothing more at this
time, just to keep you all in suspense.  :-)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Cats:The Gumby Cat
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
The housemate prefers ironing to washing up.  They have many flat forks.  -jsam

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 12:54:21 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Cleanup

I would like to repeat the request for a new Viruses game referee.  I
volunteer to do all the calculations if requested(and probably even if
not...nobody can stop me!  :-), and will even offer the Five Hundred
Misplaced Ackapennies to anyone who steps forward and volunteers.  I posted
what I believe to be the correct grid for the next round a week or so ago,
so let's get going and make Guy Fawkes' victory final!  :-)

Also, if this has not been done(my apologies if it has), I would request
the Speaker to determine whether Sunflare is interested in remaining a
player of Ackanomic, since his period of silence has been much longer than
a week.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Cats:The Gumby Cat
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
Does "rueful" mean "full of streets"?

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:24:19 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Acka: Trinkets

I'm going to follow thinman's example, continuing with the higher valued
trinkets.

I am creating a trinket called Shapeshifter, worth A$600.
Its appearance is always changing.

I am creating a trinket called Bronze Horse, worth A$700.
It looks like an overly expensive horse made entirely of bronze.

I am creating a trinket called Aladdin's Ring, worth A$800.
It looks like Aladdin turned into an old man.  It is said that you have
to have seen it recently to understand it fully.

I am creating a trinket called Colossus of Sardia, worth A$900.
It is an amazingly huge statue; imagine the damage it could do if it
were alive.

#trinket /dev/joe :Shapeshifter: 600 : Its appearance is always changing.
#trinket /dev/joe :Bronze Horse: 700 : It looks like an overly expensive \
horse made entirely of bronze.
#trinket /dev/joe :Aladdin's Ring: 800 : It looks like Aladdin turned into \
an old man.  It is said that you have to have seen it recently to understand \
it fully.
#trinket /dev/joe :Colossus of Sardia: 900 : It is an amazingly huge statue; \
imagine the damage it could do if it were alive.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 14:06:35 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: D'Arts

In the thread where the Commission D'Arts is in session, I would like to
humbly suggest Vynd's Phoebe post, which I still get a kick out of every
time I read it.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--The Hooters:Seven Days A Week
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
Who was that I saw you with leaving my body last night?
   [The Singing Fools, "Fly By Night"]

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 15:50:43 -0700
From: fnord <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: trade

Alfvaen spake thusly:
> two-star spake thusly:
> > I am offering fnord 1PFtwo-star and Inky Bloater Decoys 5 and 23 for the 
> > Gaol House Rock Shovel.
> 
> Heh.  I guess you know your market, don't you?

In case you're referring to how he knew to give me exactly the right
two Decoys number 5 and 23 (holy numbers in my religion), or even
in case you weren't talking about that specifically, he knew what to 
give me 'cause we discussed it on IRC, a wonderful fun place to be.

fnord

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:06:41 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Exquisite Treasure

I am burying the Exquisite Dead Guy as a treasure.  (How comforting it
must be for the ground to close over him once again...)  The map is as
follows:  The Exquisite Dead Guy shall be found by the first player who
sends to me an Ackanomic-inspired pangram.

An Ackanomic-inspired pangram shall be a true sentence of the following
form:

"This Ackanomic-inspired pangram contains one a, twelve b's, six c's,
nineteen d's, five e's, zero f's, two g's, seven i's, one j, twenty-seven
k's, thirteen l's, ninety-nine m's, three n's, four o's, six p's, twelve
q's, four r's, eighteen s's, nine t's, one u, one v, eleven w's, one x,
three y's, and twenty-four z's."

The above sentence is not true, since it does not contain the number
of letters it specifies.  However, if there is at least one true sentence
of that form(changing only the specified quantities of each of the letters,
and possibly adding or removing "'s"), then that sentence is an
Ackanomic-inspired pangram.  If you can prove that no such sentence exists,
then that'll work too.  :-)

Good luck!

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--The Cutting Crew:I've Been In Love Before
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
Quasimodometer--A device for measuring the quality of hunches.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 19:09:51 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Trinkets

I am destroying my Twice Life-Sized Replica of the Tower of Bandwidth.

#award Alfvaen: -1 TLSRotToB : destruction
#award Alfvaen: A$617 :TLSRotToB destruction

In memoriam of this great artifact, I shall create another trinket, the
Miniature Tower Replica, value A$7.  This trinket looks sort of like a very
small tower, if you squint at it, but it's really just a tongue depressor
half-covered with glue, with a couple of scraps of newspaper sticking to
it.

#trinket Alfvaen: 7: Miniature Tower Replica

or however that goes.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Paula Abdul:Alright Tonight
Current Book--Jo Clayton:The Snares of Ibex
It knock one's the door, go to and see who is it.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 22:47:27 -0400
From: jordan james <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Vacation

- ------ =_NextPart_000_01BC7B70.70E8F480
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20
does this mean yer back bascule? (warm fuzzy feeling building up inside)

and on the contrary I like to see proposals torn apart with ridiculous =
things like "logic" phhh! And "sensible reasoning" psha!
And "rules" bah! What has any of the aforementioned have to do with the =
game?

- -karma (planning a brainstorming bevy, bombarding, barrage of =
belligerent broposals (had to keep the alliteration going) ) the =
toofairy shall be!!

- ------ =_NextPart_000_01BC7B70.70E8F480
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

- ------ =_NextPart_000_01BC7B70.70E8F480--

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V2 #144
*******************************