Subject: Ackanomic Digest V2 #92
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest        Thursday, May 22 1997        Volume 02 : Number 092

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 00:14:50 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Problems

There are problems.

First, not one but three players have been sending me commands from
email addresses other than those that are in the bot.  Better yet, at
least two of these people do not include their Ackanomic name with
their messages, so I don't really have any way of finding out who they
are without going out on the web (and web access is tedious and
text-only from this terminal.)  :o)  But it can be done! and if I have
time before odin crashes for the night I'll try to do it later on.

Second.  As a result of the above, all proposal results since monday
are wrong and this could affect the rules.  I have brought the bot
down temporarily but it'll be back up tomorrow if the mess is cleaned
up by then.  (Yes, this means the web page won't work either.)

Lastly, I am leaving for a small town in Georgia tomorrow (noonish)
and will not return till Sunday.  I will not have 'net access during
that time.  I have not yet decided whether to go on vacation (given
the mess it probably wouldn't be a bad idea.)

I don't know who would get stuck with my jobs but if that person would
drop me a line indicating their wishes I'll be happy to comply.

- -- 
Mohammed
Just when things were looking up, she dumped him for a barbaric blind
drooling sex-crazed repugnant funny detective.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 21:14:20 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 383 (IdiotBoy) 

>R104> (Ambiguous, conditional, retroactive, and/or meaningless effects
>R104> are ignored.)
>	If P1992 were really meaningless, its meaning wouldn't be so
>clear.

Aha, the voice of reason of reason speaks up.

Mr. Nacho
ready to take the game back

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 23:06:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 383 (IdiotBoy)

>> R104> (Ambiguous, conditional, retroactive, and/or meaningless effects
>> R104> are ignored.)
>> 	If P1992 were really meaningless, its meaning wouldn't be so
>> clear.
> 
> Aha, the voice of reason of reason speaks up.
> 
> Mr. Nacho
> ready to take the game back

Before anybody starts getting defensive, I want to throw out a
reminder that double-checking unfamiliar rule situations via a CFJ
ruling is a time-honored custom in Ackanomic. It is wholly appropriate
to request a judgement on this issue, and to have that judgement and
its reasoning be a part of the historical record.

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 23:07:32 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 382 Appeal

> CFJ382 has been appealed to the supreme court by Guy Fawkes.  I've
> never done this before, so... anything else I need to do?

Start the seven-day countdown?

breadbox
Justice

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 09:10:03 +0300 (EET DST)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: acka : New Church !

I am hereby Founding a new Church. 
The name of the Church is the   The Church of Odo on the Wormhole, and its
members are :

Niccolo Flychuck (Founder)
Mr.Nacho  (the player previously known as snowgod
IdiotBoy
Robert Sevin
CarseraC
You can call me Al
mr cwm

I am also requesting that the Postmaster make a list available to the
Church, and a list available to the Organization MetaMorph.

Niccolo Flychuck

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 22:32:42 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Internomic Proposal Results 

Ackazens,

Internomic has joined itself!!! Also, Rishonomi has become a voting member.

The voting periods on internomic Props 332-334 has ended.  P 332 and P333
passed with all nomics voting in favor (Pumpkin Patch Nomic abstaining
(they will have a new GRAPE at any moment)) and P334 failed with Thring,
Ackanomic, and Micronomic II voting in favor and Agora voting against.

332
Agora - For
Thring - For
Ackanomic - For
MicroNomic II - For

333
Agora - For
Thring - For
Ackanomic - For
MicroNomic II - For

334

Agora - Against
Thring - For
Ackanomic - For
MicroNomic II - For

Scores for the current game:

Thring		2
Agora		2
Ackanomic	10
Pumpkin Patch	0
MicroNomic II   2
Rishonomic      2

Text of Passed Proposals:

>P322
>
>Amend rule 215 to read:
>
>"
>      The voting members of this Nomic are: Ackanomic, Agora, Thring,
>Pumpkin Patch Nomic, Micronomic II, and InterNomic. The moderator
>maintains a list of non-voting members.
>"
>
>--------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Create a new rule with the following text:
>
>"
>InterNomic's Liaison to InterNomic is InterNomic.
>"

>P333:
>
>Ammend R215 in the following way:
>Replace the string "The voting members of this Nomic are: Ackanomic,"
>With string "The voting members of this Nomic are: Rishonomic, Ackanomic,"

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 22:39:10 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 382 Appeal 

>> CFJ382 has been appealed to the supreme court by Guy Fawkes.  I've
>> never done this before, so... anything else I need to do?
>
>Start the seven-day countdown?
>
>breadbox
>Justice

AHA!

snowgod

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 22:40:25 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 383 (IdiotBoy) 

>Before anybody starts getting defensive, I want to throw out a
>reminder that double-checking unfamiliar rule situations via a CFJ
>ruling is a time-honored custom in Ackanomic. It is wholly appropriate
>to request a judgement on this issue, and to have that judgement and
>its reasoning be a part of the historical record.
>
>breadbox

I agree totally.  Though I disagree with the resoning on this CFJ, I
appreciate its value.

nacho dude

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:22:24 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: CFJ 383 (IdiotBoy)

Mohammed wrote:

> 	In the past, "to repeal [a rule]" has indeed had a
> well-defined meaning, but that does *not* indicate that "to repeal
> [part of a rule]" is traditionally meaningless.
> 	To the contrary, I'd venture to guess that people have used
> "to repeal [an idea]" casually in the public forum, a la "The quorum
> requirement really needs to be repealed."  Perhaps "to repeal [part of
> a rule]" has been used in much the same way.
> 	Just because this usage of the word was not allowed in
> proposals by the rules (until recently) doesn't indicate that it is
> meaningless.
> 
That is quite true.  But on the other hand, just because the word is
now allowed in proposals doesn't mean it is meaningful.  I acknowledge
that the question is debatable; I submitted the matter for judgement in
order to establish an answer.

ThinMan

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:34:12 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka:  Problems

Mohammed wrote:

> I don't know who would get stuck with my jobs but if that person would
> drop me a line indicating their wishes I'll be happy to comply.
> 
NachoBoy, as President, may appoint a volunteer to fill your functional
offices in an "acting" capacity.  If does not or cannot, then he
himself will be the acting officer.

ThinMan
Acting Speaker

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:42:37 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka : New Church !

> I am hereby Founding a new Church. 
> The name of the Church is the   The Church of Odo on the Wormhole, and its
> members are :
> 
> Niccolo Flychuck (Founder)
> Mr.Nacho  (the player previously known as snowgod
> IdiotBoy
> Robert Sevin
> CarseraC
> You can call me Al
> mr cwm

Note that the revised vote counts make it so that the "Trinity" proposal
did not pass after all, so that there is probably still a one-church
membership limit, IIRC...

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Devo:Whip It
Current Book--Liavek:Festival Week
Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:49:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: acka : New Church !

On Wed, 21 May 1997, Aaron Humphrey wrote:

> Note that the revised vote counts make it so that the "Trinity" proposal
> did not pass after all, so that there is probably still a one-church
> membership limit, IIRC...
>                   ^^^^

OK, stumped me!  What's it mean?

IB

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:49:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: IIRC

Wait!  I have a guess: "if I read correctly"?

IB

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:54:59 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: IIRC

> Wait!  I have a guess: "if I read correctly"?

If I Recall Correctly, actually.  Sorry, picked it up on Fidonet, and it
does come in handy, although sometimes I forget that most people don't know
what it means.  (Also useful are AFAIK and ICOCBW, which are used in the
same way, as statement qualifiers that mean that your word should not be
taken as the gospel truth...)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Devo:Whip It
Current Book--Liavek:Festival Week
This is my brain... This is... WAIT!  WHERE'S MY BRAIN!??

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 10:21:24 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Problems

On Wed, 21 May 1997, Bollinger, John C. wrote:
> > I don't know who would get stuck with my jobs but if that person would
> > drop me a line indicating their wishes I'll be happy to comply.
>
> NachoBoy, as President, may appoint a volunteer to fill your functional
> offices in an "acting" capacity.  If does not or cannot, then he
> himself will be the acting officer.
	Thank you for the clarification.  Looking back, it was awfully
lazy of me not to have just found the details in my copy of the
ruleset.  :o(
	Being that I haven't heard from Se~nor Nacho, I will not go on
vacation.  If something goes wrong, /dev/joe is the one to notify
since he can stop the bot if need be.
	I just finished debugging a new version of my babbler last
night.  It had gotten so complex that I had to move it from Python to
C for speed.  I will be burying a treasure related to the babbler when
I return (allowing some time for me to smooth the quirks out of it and
probably find one or two more glitches.)

The birthday of a dancer is a national holiday over there.

One politician from Honolulu saved a stork from another planet from
boredom.

A pretty chef from Honduras and hordes of giant distant intelligent surfers
barely escaped from a zillion gangsters.

	Execution time:  0.0 sec.  Gotta love C.

- -- 
Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 20:38:23 -0700
From: **Alexandre Muniz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Beldin's Tailor bribe

I would like to offer Niccolo Flychuck his choice of 55 A$, 6 
PFtwo-star, or my vote on any two proposals not authored by myself, in 
exchange for amending the rule "Beldin's Pants" by changing the word 
"loses" in the last sentence to "gains". If he can do this before noon 
Thursday, so much the better.

**two-star

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 11:40:50 -0400 (EDT)
From: "A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: IIRC

>If I Recall Correctly, actually.  Sorry, picked it up on Fidonet, and it
>does come in handy, although sometimes I forget that most people don't know
>what it means.  (Also useful are AFAIK and ICOCBW, which are used in the
>same way, as statement qualifiers that mean that your word should not be
>taken as the gospel truth...)

  Let me be the first to enter a query on ICOCBW...

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 11:16:46 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: IIRC

Red Barn wrote:

>   Let me be the first to enter a query on ICOCBW...
> 
I imagine it means "I Could, Of Course, Be Wrong."

ThinMan

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 15:10:35 -0800
From: "Ross Morgan-Linial" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: IIRC

"A.K.A. TheWiz" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >If I Recall Correctly, actually.  Sorry, picked it up on Fidonet, and it
> >does come in handy, although sometimes I forget that most people don't know
> >what it means.  (Also useful are AFAIK and ICOCBW, which are used in the
> >same way, as statement qualifiers that mean that your word should not be
> >taken as the gospel truth...)
> 
>   Let me be the first to enter a query on ICOCBW...

"I could, of course, be wrong"?
- -------------------------------
Antimatter * [email-masked]
You have the power of negation.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 18:18:38 -0500
From: Mitchell Harding <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: New Harf Party Member 

>I would like to request membership in the Harf party.

On behalf of the Harf Party, I welcome Alfvaen to our ranks. Postmaster,
please add him to the relevant mailing list.

Robert Sevin

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 17:21:06 -0600 (MDT)
From: Alexandre Muniz <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: new newspaper

Inspired by Alvaen's proposal, "Why do you think I have this outrageous
accent", and fully confident of its passage, I am starting a newspaper
called The HTML Standard, dedicated to defining and exploring Acka's
alphabet and character set. The first issue of this newspaper should be
out shortly. I will be seeking submissions from any player interested in
advancing this exciting endevour.

#award twostar: -20: newspaper startup costs

**two-star

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 19:30:26 -0400
From: Dan Knapp (A.K.A. TheWiz) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka: new newspaper 

> Inspired by Alvaen's proposal, "Why do you think I have this outrageous
> accent", and fully confident of its passage, I am starting a newspaper
> called The HTML Standard, dedicated to defining and exploring Acka's

  Cute.  "Harfy Text Mutilation Language"?

> alphabet and character set. The first issue of this newspaper should be
> out shortly. I will be seeking submissions from any player interested in
> advancing this exciting endevour.

- -Red Barn

____________________________________________________________________________
|The Mauve Baron|  Beep  [email-masked] * http://www.bergen.org/~dankna|
|---------------|  Blip  |-------------------------------------------------|
|   Dan Knapp   |  Bonk  |     This notice copyright (C)1997 Dan Knapp     |
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 01:04:20 +0100 (BDT)
From: Matt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: IIRC

On Wed, 21 May 1997, Ross Morgan-Linial wrote:

> >   Let me be the first to enter a query on ICOCBW...
> 
> "I could, of course, be wrong"?
> -------------------------------
> Antimatter * [email-masked]

You might be, but I imagine you're right

Bascule
Expert in puny jokes

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 21:17:56 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The Acid Rain Contract Auction

As the author of Proposal 1999, the first whose digits sum to 28, I am thus
the first player who has the capability to perform the Acid Rain Dance and
destroy the Amber Banana Tree, as described in Rule 921.

Now I am at the moment undecided as to whether or not I wish to destroy the
Amber Banana Tree.  On the one hand, it may be harfy, so that it would be a
shame to destroy such a potential boon to the game.  On the other hand, I
have, in my admittedly brief sojourn, never seen the Amber Banana Tree or its
fruit come into play in the game, so perhaps it would not be missed were it
to go.

So, taken an example from that most eminent(if deucedly reserved)of entities,
Tammany, I have decided to let the rest of you sway my decision.

My original intention was just to accept bribes from both sides of the
debate(assuming there is some disagreement, of course), and then comply
with the wishes of whoever has lavished the most on me.  I mean, why not?
But unfortunately, not being a protected entity like Tammany, I can't
accept private pledges and hold their players to them, without publicly
acknowledging the transaction, or at least doing up a contract(also
publicly)to enforce payment, and frankly I think it would work better if
all bribes were completely private, IMHO.

So instead, in accordance with the recently created Rule 1995, "Contracts",
I will draw up the following contract:

   Alfvaen shall obey the wishes of the owner of this contract with
   regard to performing the Acid Rain Dance.  In other words, he shall
   perform said dance if the owner of the contract requests him to(once
   only), and he shall refrain from performing it under any other
   circumstances.

I then sign this contract, and put it up for auction.  I am assuming here
that contracts are tradeable, since Rule 1995 does not specify it, but does
mention the possibility of their being buried...  Also, I shall assume that
contracts are named entities, and I shall name this the Acid Rain Dance
Contract.  (Hmmm...there should be some kind of web page for these things,
too, eventually...)

What was I talking about?  Oh, yeah, the auction.  Since the whole reason I
did this was to make it more private than an out-and-out bidding war, this
will be a private auction...minimum bid of A$50, to make things mildly
interesting(and profitable for me!  :-).  Obviously, since I am initiating
the auction, I will be the Auctioneer in this case.

The Auction will thus end three days from now, on Saturday the 24th, at
about about 23:15 Ackatime(depending on when this arrives at the server, of
course).  If I receive no bids by that time, then I will assume that the
Amber Banana Tree is not harfy enough to have excited any interest, and
will proceed with the Dance anyway(being the owner of the contract, and
thus having to comply with my own wishes...:-).

(Is there a provision for destroying Contracts once they've been fulfilled?
Something like that might come in handy...)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Song In My Head--Sarah McLachlan:Into The Fire
Current Book--C.S. Friedman:Black Sun Rising
The sky is a poisonous garden tonight

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 23:37:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: John Frederic Mc Coy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: A call to arms

As a Senator, Crazy-French Scotsman, and citizen of ackanomic, I feel that
it is my duty, painful as it may be, to call for an Inquistion on fnord,
our Harfmeister.

I have nothing against fnord, brave soul that he is.  Unfortunately, he
hasn't designated any proposals as harfy in several weeks now, and as
these graphs here show <rustle rustle> this is having a negative effect on
the economy.  Never let it be said that I, Vynd, will allow the quality of
life here in Acka to decline without a fight.  May god have mercy on our
souls.

                         - Vynd

[email-masked]
My secretary will deny all knowledge of my actions.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 21:06:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: The Acid Rain Contract Auction

> Now I am at the moment undecided as to whether or not I wish to
> destroy the Amber Banana Tree.  On the one hand, it may be harfy, so
> that it would be a shame to destroy such a potential boon to the
> game.  On the other hand, I have, in my admittedly brief sojourn,
> never seen the Amber Banana Tree or its fruit come into play in the
> game, so perhaps it would not be missed were it to go.

There have been two purchases of Amber Bananas in my somewhat less
brief time in Ackanomic. Currently one is owned by /dev/joe.

The Amber Banana Tree was consigned to a kind of limbo when Techno
left the game. There were some attempts to change the rule in order to
rescue the Tree, but eventually Techno rejoined the game, making this
unnecessary.

Amber Bananas are also made use of by The Crystal Chalice Rule (which
is presumably why /dev/joe is hanging on to the one he has).

breadbox

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 22 May 1997 05:11:56 +0100 (BDT)
From: Matt <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: The Acid Rain Contract Auction

On Wed, 21 May 1997 Alfvaen wrote:

> I then sign this contract, and put it up for auction.  I am assuming here
> that contracts are tradeable, since Rule 1995 does not specify it, but does
> mention the possibility of their being buried...  

Yargh! Sorry to be a killjoy...

From rule 500: "An entity is nontradeable unless the Rules specify
otherwise."

So contracts appear to be nontradeable. Although I'm so out of date re. 
the rules that ICOCBW! The proposal did indeed mention burying, but within
Malenkai's quotes (these thingies: {{[ and ]}}) which mean a comment that
is deleted, and so this has no legal force I'm afraid.

This can be done though Alfvaen... You could write a contract saying that
the owner of Alfvaen's contract can tell you whether to dance or not, then
create a trinket called Alfvaen's contract and put _that_ up for auction.

Welcome to the Harf party BTW!

Bascule
Trying to be helpful

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 22:35:32 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: The Acid Rain Contract Auction

> > I then sign this contract, and put it up for auction.  I am assuming here
> > that contracts are tradeable, since Rule 1995 does not specify it, but does
> > mention the possibility of their being buried...  
> 
> Yargh! Sorry to be a killjoy...
> 
> >From rule 500: "An entity is nontradeable unless the Rules specify
> otherwise."
> 
> So contracts appear to be nontradeable. Although I'm so out of date re. 
> the rules that ICOCBW! The proposal did indeed mention burying, but within
> Malenkai's quotes (these thingies: {{[ and ]}}) which mean a comment that
> is deleted, and so this has no legal force I'm afraid.

Foo.  I did enough rule checking tonight, I should have done that one too,
but I just didn't get around to it.  So I guess I did not, in fact, call an
auction, since the entity I attempted to auction was nontradeable.  And now
I have all these posters and signs to send back...and all the tickets to
refund...

> This can be done though Alfvaen... You could write a contract saying that
> the owner of Alfvaen's contract can tell you whether to dance or not, then
> create a trinket called Alfvaen's contract and put _that_ up for auction.

Hmmmm...that's not a bad idea.  I'd have to destroy the contract I just
wrote(can I do that?  Are entities destructible by default?).  Meanwhile,
perhaps I'll try to make contracts tradeable and such too.

"Alfvaen's contract" doesn't have a real ring to it, though.  I'll come up
with something...

> Welcome to the Harf party BTW!

Thank you.

> Bascule
> Trying to be helpful

And thank you mightily for averting some kind of...well, bad stuff, I'm
sure.  (I mean, I'm sure that auctioning off a nontradeable item is a Crime
or something...)

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Current Album--Beethoven:Symphony No. 5/Egmont
Current Book--C.S. Friedman:Black Sun Rising
This is the space you build with atoms.  --billbill

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 22:45:01 -0600 (MDT)
From: Aaron Humphrey <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The Acid Rain Contract Trinket Auction

Okay, let's try this again.

I hereby create a trinket, value A$25.  Let's call it...oh, the Brass
Umbrella.

#trinket Alfvaen:The Brass Umbrella:A$25

The Brass Umbrella is made of beaten brass, and is both very shiny and very
light and flexible.  The handle is a thin but sturdy brass pole, and the
membrane of the umbrella can be raised and lowered as normal.  It is
entirely waterproof, but is not very resistant against Acid Rain.

I now create a contract, which I entitle The Acid Rain Contract Take 2,
whose text is the following:

   Alfvaen shall obey the wishes of the owner of the Brass Umbrella
   with regard to performing the Acid Rain Dance.  In other words, he
   shall perform said dance if the owner of the Brass Umbrella publicly
   requests him to(once only), and he shall refrain from performing it
   under any other circumstances.

And, finally, I shall auction off the Brass Umbrella, privately, with a
minimum bid of A$60(hey, you know, increased overhead).  Since I suppose it
is now technically Thursday Ackatime, the auction will close at about 0:45
Ackatime on Sunday, May 25th.  (I may be a bit tardy posting the results
because that's my wife's birthday, and who knows if she'll let me go
online.  :-)

<whew>  Okay, let it be done according to the Rules, as always.

- --
- --Alfvaen(Web page: http://www.terranet.ab.ca/~aaron/)
Current Album--Beethoven:Symphony No. 5/Egmont
Current Book--C.S. Friedman:Black Sun Rising
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V2 #92
******************************