Subject: Ackanomic Digest V2 #40
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest        Tuesday, April 8 1997        Volume 02 : Number 040

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:13:18 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: New Player 

We have a new player in Ackanomic!

<CarsesraC> has joined the parade of returning players with no undead.
Please welcome him back to the game.  His real name is Jeroen M.W. van Dijk
and his email adress is [email-masked]

breadbox has been selected by my (not too random :O) Registrar's Bot as his
Mentor.

In response to the market research question, <CarsesraC> writes:

>The last question is really very silly and its so long time ago I
>have find out about Ackanomic that I think that the first time I
>heard of Ackanomic was on the maillist of the PBeM server of Richard
>Rognlie.

Let's give him a big round of applause and welcome him back tot the game!

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 23:17:52 -0500 (CDT)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: Translation attempt #2

> Hey hey!  I have a JMCL!  And having long since removed myself from the
> scandavian treasure hunt thingee (I'm no match for /dev/joe even though the
> clues were intiguing) I hereby agree to give it to the first player to name
> their house after me.

I re-name my house (currently called /dev/house) to be /dev/snowgod.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 23:18:24 -0500 (CDT)
From: Thierry Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: New Player 

><CarsesraC> has joined the parade of returning players with no undead.
>Please welcome him back to the game.  His real name is Jeroen M.W. van Dijk
>and his email adress is [email-masked]

Well come back!!
I was pleased to see a message from you earlier and I was wondering if it
was a sign.

Calvin N Hobbes

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V2 #40
******************************