Subject: Ackanomic Digest V2 #36
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest         Sunday, April 6 1997         Volume 02 : Number 036

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 11:50:01 -0500 (EST)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Trinket Creation.

I am creating the following two trinkets.

Lucky Ball and Chain worth A$50, described as:

"
A huge iron ball connected to a vicious looking iron shackle by a short
length of iron chain.  On the ball is a picture of the cutest little
skeeter you've ever seen.
"

and

Original Rules Manuscript worth A$500, described as:

"
The original manuscript of the Ackanomic Initial Ruleset.  A Museum piece
which has fallen into the hands of private collectors.
"

For whoever is playing financier today:

IdiotBoy +Original Rules Manuscript, trinket creation
IdiotBoy +Lucky Ball and Chain, trinket creation
IdiotBoy -A$550, trinket creation

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 11:53:05 -0500 (EST)
From: Matt Miller <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Treasure!

I have deposited, in the Wilds of Ackanomia, about 4 miles from FunkyTown,
in an excavation or vault, six feet below the surface of the ground, the
following articles belonging to IdiotBoy.

The first deposit consisted of one Lucky Ball and Chain, deposited when I
visited snowgod's house.  The second was made on my trip to ACME labs, and
consisted of five PFTechno, also the fabulous Original Rules Manuscript
obtained from the Museum in exchange to save transportation and valued at 
five hundred Ackadollars.  The above is securely packed in iron pots with
iron covers.  Paper number one describes the exact locality of the vault
so that no difficulty will be had in finding it.

The map which describes how to find the treasure has been rent into three
pieces.  Each paper will lead you to the next.  Paper number
one, mentioned above, will lead you directly to the treasure.

There is a smudge which obscures one part of the map, I have reproduced
the smudge with a **.  Treasure seekers may give me one PFBond of their
choice and I will reveal what is under the smudge, privily.  Fair warning,
it's probably not worth it.

1307

Paper Three:

6 4 8 2 23

116 24

92 102 94

6 101 2

34 8 94 148 5 10 101 24

4 166 51 15

36 101 165 111 92 6 **

11 1

12 103

11 101 94 2 23 21 36 112 131 101 92

- ---
For the financier:

IdiotBoy -Original Rules Manuscript, treasure
IdiotBoy -Lucky Ball and Chain, treasure
IdiotBoy -5 PFTechno, treasure 

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 22:11:17 -0800
From: [email-masked] (fnord)
Subject: Acka: Return

I hereby return from Vacation.

fnord

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 20:38:00 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Nominations and all that 

By thgis message I hereby announce the beginning of nomination periods for
the following offices:

Bond Harfer
GamesMaster
Customs Officer
and once again, the financier.

Please send me your nominations.  State unambigously which office you are
volunteering for.

snowgod
[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 20:36:21 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Gaol and all that. 

Citizens of Ackanomic,

Thank you for once again electing me President.  It was with great pride
that I began my term as El Presidente in the Gaol.  Come on, now.  Name
another president that would do that simply for your amusement!

I also wish to thank Niccolo Flychuck for springing me from the luxury
cell, which I am free to describe now that I have been released.  It was
nice, in fact it was a full scale mock-up of ackanomic (including the
gaol).  So while you guys thought I was on the inside you were wrong.  I
was on the outside looking in.

Anyway,  Just to avoid further troubles...

Gaolbird /dev/joe's gaol cell was #1 Senatorial Suite, and had all the
luxuries one would expect from a gaol (bricks, bread and water and all
that).

GaolBird breadbox's gaol cell was #2 Senatorial suite, which is right next
to agora in fractal space.

Gaolbird ThinMan's gaol cell was the excact opposite of mine in everyway.
Fittin for my evil twin.

Gaolbird Robert Sevin's gaol cell was the letter U in Uestiox.

snowgod

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V2 #36
******************************