Subject: Ackanomic Digest V1 #470
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest      Wednesday, January 22 1997      Volume 01 : Number 470

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:33:39 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Archaeologist (Techno)

> The Office of Archaeologist has one seat. This seat is filled or
> transferred only as follows: At the end of a Cycle, before player
> scores are reset, this seat is transferred to the single player who
> has the highest score which is both a prime number and not equivalent
> to the Magic Number, and is not already a Scientist. If no such
> player exists, this seat is not transferred (nor filled if vacant). 

Malenkai had the highest prime score at the end of the cycle (149),
but is already a Scientist.

Next was Swann (83), who is Mad Scientist, which has the title of
Scientist, even though that office is not part of the ARG.  My reading
of the rules would disqualify Swann for the office.

Next is Techno at 37.  Techno becomes the Archaeologist.

Malenkai

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:35:11 -0500
From: Dan Knapp (A.K.A. TheWiz) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka: Public Gatherings 

> I'll be happy to take your order.

  I would like a drink created from the oil of the tender GiGi nut, mixed
with the juice of a kiwi, and fermented for five years, shaken vigorously
and served with a small paper umbrella, please.

- -Red Barn

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 00:42:55 -0500
From: Dan Knapp (Red Barn) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka: Public Gatherings 

>   I would like a drink created from the oil of the tender GiGi nut, mixed
> with the juice of a kiwi, and fermented for five years, shaken vigorously
> and served with a small paper umbrella, please.

  Now to make me feel stupid, you have to say "One #8!"

- -Red Barn

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 20:50:18 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka: Public Gatherings 

>> I'll be happy to take your order.
>
>  I would like a drink created from the oil of the tender GiGi nut, mixed
>with the juice of a kiwi, and fermented for five years, shaken vigorously
>and served with a small paper umbrella, please.
>
>-Red Barn

Lucky for you, I anticipated that someone would want just such a drink and
had it prepared for you and ready to serve.  Indeed, I had a whole pitcher
of them made up.  However, you forgot to specify if you would like it in a
hand carved wood tikicup, or in a plain old frosty mug, so I will have to
use my discretion and serve it to you in a tikicup.

Would you care for some snacks with your beverage, sir?

snowgod
adding up Niccolo Flychuck's tab.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 23:48:23 -0600 (CST)
From: T Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re:Acka: Public Gatherings 

>> I'll be happy to take your order.

I'll have half a dozen Papay Roses of Tahiti crushed and brewed to 15%
alcohol in a 40-60 mix of sour and sweet coconut cream, all matured for 20
years in palm tree containers. Served in a chilled glass with just a few ice
crushing, of course.

Calvin N Hobbes

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V1 #470
*******************************