Subject: Ackanomic Digest V1 #453
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest      Wednesday, January 15 1997      Volume 01 : Number 453

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 00:05:02 -0600
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Acka: *ping* 

Today is Tuesday, the 14th day of January, in the Year of Our Lord 1997, 
and the Machine That Goes *ping* Has Gone *ping* today. 
Since I have been scholar, the Machine has gone *ping* 4 times. 

/dev/joe
Scholar of *ping*

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 23:08:15 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The Machine That Goes *ping*

(Gee, it's been a long time since I've been ridiculed ... what can I do
to change this ... hmmm ... oh! I know.)

Oh, /dev/joe, wisest of Scholars, I would like to assert that the
Machine's truth is the following:

IF AND ONLY IF today has a date made only of two different prime
factors, THEN the Machine That Goes *ping* shall go *ping*.

I await your reply.

breadbox
Student

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 23:31:43 -0900
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Internomic Newspaper

The SFG Internomic Edition can be found online at
http://www.alaska.net/~snowgod/acka/sfg.html

It will be published twice weekly, and contain information about the goings
on in Ackanomic for those on the topside of the earth. I have yet to decide
on an exact publishing schedule, but I am leaning towards tuesdays and
saturdays.

I will add a link from my ambassador's page at
http://www.alaska.net/~snowgod/acka/ambas.html and hopefully Malenkai will
be able to add a link from his internomic page now that it is back online.

snowgod

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:55:55 +0200 (EET)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Looking to buy PFs

On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Phil Ackley wrote:

> 
> >>
> >I'll pay A$20 per PF, I'm looking for batches of five.
> >
> >Niccolo Flychuck
> 
> By the ghost of IdiotBoy, I'll sell you 5 PFsnowgod for A$100
> 
> snowgod
> 
> 
I acknowledge this transaction

Tue Jan 14 niccolo -100  +5PFsnowgod
Tue Jan 14 snowgod +100  -5PFsnowgod

Niccolo Flychuck

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:24:56 -0500
From: "Bollinger, John C." <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Acka: Pythoncross and Treasure

snowgod wrote:

>I am calling a Public Health Emergency.  Thinman appears to be afflicted
>with snowgod disease, and truth be told, we can't affford another epidemic.
>Send your opinion of ThinMan's condition to [email-masked] as soon as he
>officially announces the start of the hearing.

I am, as everyone should know, snowgod's evil twin.  _Evil_ twin.  It
is, therefore, strictly impossible that I could be afflicted by
snowgod's disease.  Any statements apparently to the contrary
notwithstanding, I, um, meant to do that.

ThinMan
snowgod's evil twin

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:11:07 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: The Machine That Goes *ping*

breadbox mumbled:
> IF AND ONLY IF today has a date made only of two different prime
> factors, THEN the Machine That Goes *ping* shall go *ping*.

breadbox, my evil twin, you have once again failed to come even close
to the truth of the Machine that goes *ping*.  When will you ever learn?

/dev/joe
Scholar of *ping*
2 down, ...

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 08:16:04 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Raiter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: The Machine That Goes *ping*

> breadbox, my evil twin, you have once again failed to come even
> close to the truth of the Machine that goes *ping*.  When will you
> ever learn?

You know, I was asking myself that even as I sent it off.

breadbox: -5  failed student

b

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:03:54 -0800 (PST)
From: fnord <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: PF purchase

I am hereby announcing my intent to pay Strider A$15 in exchange for
one (1) PFstrider, pending his acknowledgement of the transaction.

fnord

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 10:57:03 -0800
From: Stephen McCulley <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: PF purchase

fnord wrote:
> 
> I am hereby announcing my intent to pay Strider A$15 in exchange for
> one (1) PFstrider, pending his acknowledgement of the transaction.
> 
> fnord

Salutations!
			I ack(a)knowledge the transaction.

 	Tue Jan 14 Strider +A$15 -1PFStrider
	Tue Jan 14 fnord   +1PFStrider -A$15

				Regards,
					Strider

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:05:36 -0600
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1629

Proposal 1629
Limiting Unreasonable Holidays
Malenkai

This is a Modest proposal.

Amend R 415, "Presidential Decisions" to replace

"
The President may declare any period of 1 or more days a Holiday.
The declaration must include the Holiday's duration and start date/time.
"

with:

"
The President may declare any period of 1 to 7 days a Holiday, provided
there are no declared Holidays which have not ended, and provided no
Holiday has ended within the past 3 days.  The declaration must include
the Holiday's duration and start date/time.
"

>From [email-masked] Tue Jan 14 01:07:43 1997
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 22:03:11 -0900
To: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: acrobot

#help

>From [email-masked] Tue Jan 14 01:44:17 1997
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 22:46:40 -0900
To: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
From: Phil Ackley <[email-masked]>
Subject: acrobot

#submit proposal Happy Birthday Ackanomic!

January 22 of every year shall henceforth be known as "Happy Bee Day" in
recognition of Ackanomic's Birthday. Happy Bee Day festivities start on
January 22, and continue until 12 noon  on the following day. It is
considered good form for each player to publically wish happy birthday
greeting to Ackanomic at some point during the festivities.

During Happy Bee Day festivities, the following things will happen and in
this order:

1) A parade will be held with the player who has spent the most time in
Ackanomic as the Guest of Honor (the oldest player)

2) The Brass Monkey will climb to the top of the tallest building in
Ackanomic and boom out a heartfelt rendition of "Happy Birthday" to the
motherland. The Fat Lady will not sing during the festivities, due to
contracting difficulties.

3) The undead's of all dead players will gather at the house of one
unluckly player and cheer as one of them kisses him.  This player will be
randomly selected from a list of players who have not publically wished
happy birthday greetings to ackanomic.

4) Every Player who has publically wished happy birthday greetings to
Ackanomic shall recieve a Boon of the Ancients.

5) The president shall make a speech commemerating the end of another Happy
Bee Day and congratuling Ackanomic, and her players, for growing one year
older.

6) Festivities will end.

>From [email-masked] Tue Jan 14 02:56:24 1997
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 02:56:25 -0600 (CST)
To: <[email-masked]>
From: T Joffrain <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acrobot

#vote 1622 no

#submit proposal Happy Birthday!
A player's birthday occurs on the day the whole number of years the player
has been in the game changes. The undead do not have birthdays but players
may write a 32 syllable eulogies on the day an undead would have had a birthday.

On their birthday and only on that day, players are allowed to pet either
the Brass Monkey or the Chartreuse Goose by posting: "This is my birthday
and I wanna hold the cuddly-wuddly monkey and hug him and pet him" for the
monkey, or "This is my birthday and I wanna hold the cute fluffy goose, and
hug her and pet her" for the goose. More than one player can pet one of the
two animals, but no one may pet both animals on the same day.

It is good form to wish players a happy birthday on their birthday. The Poet
Laureate may write a poem for the event if so commissioned by a Senator.

Since a birthday could not be complete without gifts, other players are
encouraged to create and give trinkets to the player. If the total value of
the trinkets the player receives as birthday gifts is less than A$50 and the
player petted the monkey or goose, then the Financier will give the player a
trinket. That trinket must be worth A$18 exactly. It should be created by
the Financier and given to the player. The treasury will then pay the
Financier A$18.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:17:52 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Looking to buy PFs

> I'll sell you ten at A$150.  Previous holders of PFsnowgod who enjoyed
> complaining about ti's value are now permitted to eat their hearts out.
	I acknowledge this transaction.

- --Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:22:51 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Synod?

> Currently there is exactly one Church. While it would be legal for it to
> hold a Synod seat, the Synod would not be in session until there are three
> such seats. So, until there are more Churches, I don't see much incentive.
> (unless dibs could be counted)
	What if Yor-Delegate were granted on the basis of seniority 
rather than membership?  It'd be a quirk, but I think it'd be a fun quirk 
(and wherever it's possible to cut 50 words from the rules I'm in favor 
of doing so :o).

	I'm going to *try* to make a few changes to organizations so that 
a wider range of acktions is available to them... particularly, trading 
and criminal justice (from both sides).  Suggestions?

- --Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 12:39:47 -0800 (PST)
From: fnord <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Erroneous Time Stamp

I am hereby publicly posting the correction that needs
to be made to correct the time stamp on my posts.

My clock is running 1 hour and 15 minutes fast.  All posts
from this machine should be considered to have been
posted 1 hour and 15 minutes previous to the time that the 
stamp indicates.

fnord
dutifully following Rule 901

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:25:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Proposal 1629

Well, *that's* fascinating.  Apparently I've been tinkering with the bot 
a little more than is healthy.  I'll change it back and rerun that 
stuff... just a sec.

- --Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:48:06 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  bot problem

I can't find the problem right now and I've got a class at 1400 so I'll 
be back in around an hour, hour-and-a-quarter, and fix whatever ails 
acrobot.... sorrie for the mess, especially the votes revealed.. :o(

- --Mohammed
Tabulator errant

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 14:40:13 -0600 (CST)
From: "Joseph W. DeVincentis" <devjoe>
Subject: Re: Acka: Pythoncross and Treasure

ThinMan has sent me the first valid Pythoncross game for the
treasure hunt.  His score was 413, which is good, but beatable.

BTW, I found some errors in some of the data files distributed
in the pcross.tar.gz package.  Two of them were missing letters
from the letter list due to my own errors; two others were
originally printed with only 59 letters in the letter list.
These have been corrected, and some more of my solutions are
included as well.  If you retrieved this package previously, you
might want to get the new one.  The pcross.py program itself
has not changed.

/dev/joe

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 23:05:12 +0200 (EET)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Synod?

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Jason Orendorff wrote:

> > Currently there is exactly one Church. While it would be legal for it to
> > hold a Synod seat, the Synod would not be in session until there are three
> > such seats. So, until there are more Churches, I don't see much incentive.
> > (unless dibs could becounted)
> 	What if Yor-Delegate were granted on the basis of seniority 
> rather than membership?  It'd be a quirk, but I think it'd be a fun quirk 
> (and wherever it's possible to cut 50 words from the rules I'm in favor 
> of doing so :o).

As long as there is some procedure top determine it. I rather like the
idea. This means that the Yor-Delegate won't necessarily be the
representative of the most powerful Church in the Synod.

 > 
> 	I'm going to *try* to make a few changes to organizations so that 
> a wider range of acktions is available to them... particularly, trading 
> and criminal justice (from both sides).  Suggestions?

Churches can already trade. I don't see any reason why all Organizations
should. I'd prefer to see some distinctions between Organization.

Niccolo Flychuck

 > 
> --Mohammed
> 

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:23:23 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1629 (correction)

Proposal 1629
Limiting Unreasonable Holidays
Malenkai

This is a Modest proposal.

Amend R 415, "Presidential Decisions" to replace

"
The President may declare any period of 1 or more days a Holiday.
The declaration must include the Holiday's duration and start date/time.
"

with:

"
The President may declare any period of 1 to 7 days a Holiday, provided
there are no declared Holidays which have not ended, and provided no
Holiday has ended within the past 3 days.  The declaration must include
the Holiday's duration and start date/time.
"

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:17:23 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1631

Proposal 1631
Happy Birthday!
Calvin N Hobbes

A player's birthday occurs on the day the whole number of years the player
has been in the game changes. The undead do not have birthdays but players
may write a 32 syllable eulogies on the day an undead would have had a birthday.

On their birthday and only on that day, players are allowed to pet either
the Brass Monkey or the Chartreuse Goose by posting: "This is my birthday
and I wanna hold the cuddly-wuddly monkey and hug him and pet him" for the
monkey, or "This is my birthday and I wanna hold the cute fluffy goose, and
hug her and pet her" for the goose. More than one player can pet one of the
two animals, but no one may pet both animals on the same day.

It is good form to wish players a happy birthday on their birthday. The Poet
Laureate may write a poem for the event if so commissioned by a Senator.

Since a birthday could not be complete without gifts, other players are
encouraged to create and give trinkets to the player. If the total value of
the trinkets the player receives as birthday gifts is less than A$50 and the
player petted the monkey or goose, then the Financier will give the player a
trinket. That trinket must be worth A$18 exactly. It should be created by
the Financier and given to the player. The treasury will then pay the
Financier A$18.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:16:59 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka:  Proposal 1630

Proposal 1630
Happy Birthday Ackanomic!
snowgod

January 22 of every year shall henceforth be known as "Happy Bee Day" in
recognition of Ackanomic's Birthday. Happy Bee Day festivities start on
January 22, and continue until 12 noon  on the following day. It is
considered good form for each player to publically wish happy birthday
greeting to Ackanomic at some point during the festivities.

During Happy Bee Day festivities, the following things will happen and in
this order:

1) A parade will be held with the player who has spent the most time in
Ackanomic as the Guest of Honor (the oldest player)

2) The Brass Monkey will climb to the top of the tallest building in
Ackanomic and boom out a heartfelt rendition of "Happy Birthday" to the
motherland. The Fat Lady will not sing during the festivities, due to
contracting difficulties.

3) The undead's of all dead players will gather at the house of one
unluckly player and cheer as one of them kisses him.  This player will be
randomly selected from a list of players who have not publically wished
happy birthday greetings to ackanomic.

4) Every Player who has publically wished happy birthday greetings to
Ackanomic shall recieve a Boon of the Ancients.

5) The president shall make a speech commemerating the end of another Happy
Bee Day and congratuling Ackanomic, and her players, for growing one year
older.

6) Festivities will end.

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 15:44:31 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Synod?

> > 	I'm going to *try* to make a few changes to organizations so that 
> > a wider range of acktions is available to them... particularly, trading 
> > and criminal justice (from both sides).  Suggestions?
> Churches can already trade. I don't see any reason why all Organizations
> should. I'd prefer to see some distinctions between Organization.
	I didn't really make it clear there but I have a few other goals 
in mind.  I don't know if anyone thinks they're worthwhile.

	I would like to found an Organization called "the Law Offices of
Lies, Deceit, Lies, and Heroin", and I would like us to be able to own
things, but I don't want to go to the trouble of (a) finding other 
likeminded, er, upstanding citizens before securing the name, (b) writing 
out my tenets or rules.
	The thing is that Lies, Deceit will not be a Political Party and 
it will not be a Church.  (Unless we decide to diversify later.)

	So here's what I had in mind.  You can start an Organization at 
will, possibly by paying a fee.  At this point the Organization has only 
a name; no special dogma or tenets or charter, and joining or leaving is 
covered by the Rules.  This is a plain-vanilla Organization.
	Later on, once your Organization has 3 or more members, it can 
declare itself a Political Party (possibly for another fee. $$$$$)  Just 
like that.  Once you're a Political Party, you get the Unity vote and so 
on automatically.
	Or, if you like, your Organization can declare itself a Church 
(perhaps for a refund of the original fee.)  Once you become a Church, 
you get to write your own Dogma, etc.
	I like the idea that an Organization would then no longer have a 
single "type" but could be both Church and Political Party.  I also have 
an idea for a type or Organization called an Army, and I'd like the 
option open for a single Org to be none, any, or all of the above.

- --Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 00:42:34 +0200 (EET)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Organizations (was : Synod?)

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Jason Orendorff wrote:

> > > 	I'm going to *try* to make a few changes to organizations so that 
> > > a wider range of acktions is available to them... particularly, trading 
> > > and criminal justice (from both sides).  Suggestions?
> > Churches can already trade. I don't see anyreason why all Organizations
> > should. I'd prefer to see some distinctions between Organization.
> 	I didn't really make it clear there but I have a few other goals 
> in mind.  I don't know if anyone thinks they're worthwhile.
> 
> 	I would like to found an Organization called "the Law Offices of
> Lies, Deceit, Lies, and Heroin", and I would like us to be able to own
> things, but I don't want to go to the trouble of (a) finding other 
> likeminded, er, upstanding citizens before securing the name, (b) writing 
> out my tenets or rules.
> 	The thing is that Lies, Deceit will not be a Political Party and 
> it will not be a Church.  (Unless we decide to diversify later.)
> 
> 	So here's what I had in mind.  You can start an Organization at 
> will, possibly by paying a fee.  At this point the Organization has only 
> a name; no special dogma or tenets or charter, and joining or leaving is 
> covered by the Rules.  This is a plain-vanilla Organization.

So far so good.

> 	Later on, once your Organization has 3 or more members, it can 
> declare itself a Political Party (possibly for another fee. $$$$$)  Just 
> like that.  Once you're a Political Party, you get the Unity vote and so 
> on automatically.

I can see that.

> 	Or, if you like, your Organization can declare itself a Church 
> (perhaps for a refund of the original fee.)  Once you become a Church, 
> you get to write your own Dogma, etc.
> 	I like the idea that an Organization would then no longer have a 
> single "type" but could be both Church and Political Party.  I also have 
> an idea for a type or Organization called an Army, and I'd like the 
> option open for a single Org to be none, any, or all of the above.

Sticky, and unnecessary. As far as a vanilla Organization becoming some
type, fine. But once it becomes that that type, I think it should stay
locked into that type. Even then, there is nothing to prevent the members
of that Organization, should it be  a Political Party, to form a Church
as well, once they have a fourth member, this can be done current rules.
So you really don't this typelessness in order to have a Church and a
Party with identical memberships.

Niccolo Flychuck

 > 
> --Mohammed
> 

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 00:44:06 +0200 (EET)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka:  Proposal 1631

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Jason Orendorff wrote:

> Proposal 1631
> Happy Birthday!
> Calvin N Hobbes

> player petted the monkey or goose, then the Financier will give the player a
> trinket. That trinket must be worth A$18 exactly. It should be created by
> the Financier and given to the player. The treasury will then pay the
> Financier A$18.

The 18 got my vote. 
It signifies life!

Niccolo Flychuck

> 

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 17:01:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Jason Orendorff <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Organizations (was : Synod?)

> > single "type" but could be both Church and Political Party.  I also have 
> > an idea for a type or Organization called an Army, and I'd like the 
> > option open for a single Org to be none, any, or all of the above.
> Sticky, and unnecessary. As far as a vanilla Organization becoming some
> type, fine. But once it becomes that that type, I think it should stay
> locked into that type. Even then, there is nothing to prevent the members
> of that Organization, should it be  a Political Party, to form a Church
> as well, once they have a fourth member, this can be done current rules.
> So you really don't this typelessness in order to have a Church and a
> Party with identical memberships.
	No, but I think it'd be more sensible and more fun to do so.
	The profits from synod could go straight into party chess...
	Also, the members would be more unified than they would be 
otherwise, I think.  No sneaking off and joining another Church, because 
then you'd lose all the other benefits of the party.
	Although it would be Harfy to have the Johannes Kepler Orbital
Mind Control Party, the Johannes Kepler Orbital Mind Control Church, and
the Johannes Kepler Orbital Mind Control Army (3 seperate Organizations),
I think it's equally Harfy to have the "Rabid Self-Propulsionist Lunatic
Fringe Unified Cult, Party, and Mob, with Luau" (1 Org) exist right 
alongside it.
	I'll make it a cantrip.  Then the people can choose.

Aside:
	I have noticed that people with OOP experience are often quick to 
denounce non-OOP concepts as "messy".  Example:  having a Player "change 
into" an Undead, instead of destroying the Player and then creating the 
Undead.  It is clear to me that transmogrification is a *much* easier 
concept.  It would result in less rule text and fewer problems 
(especially on re-entry.)
	I think the main reason the idea was shot down is because there 
was no C++ analog for it.  That's not good.  :o(
	This has nothing to do with Niccolo's comment above except I was 
just reminded of having thought this, in passing.

	Gotta go to class again.  I think the bot is back up.

- --Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 02:10:50 +0200 (EET)
From: Uri Bruck <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Organizations (was : Synod?)

On Tue, 14 Jan 1997, Jason Orendorff wrote:

> 	No, but I think it'd be more sensible and more fun to do so.
> 	The profits from synod could go straight into party chess...
> 	Also, the members would be more unified than they would be 
> otherwise, I think.  No sneaking off and joining another Church, because 
> then you'd lose all the other benefits of theparty.

It's a potential paradox breeding ground. It would mean that any further
Organization speciation might be stunted.

> 	Although it would be Harfy to have the Johannes Kepler Orbital
> Mind Control Party, the Johannes Kepler Orbital Mind Control Church, and
> the Johannes Kepler Orbital Mind Control Army (3 seperate Organizations),
> I think it's equally Harfy to have the "Rabid Self-Propulsionist Lunatic
> Fringe Unified Cult, Party, and Mob, with Luau" (1 Org) exist right 
> alongside it.
> 	I'll make it a cantrip.  Then the people can choose.
> 
> 
> Aside:
> 	I have noticed that people with OOP experience are often quick to 
> denounce non-OOP concepts as "messy".  Example:  having a Player "change 
> into" an Undead, instead of destroying the Player and then creating the 
> Undead.  It is clear to me that transmogrification is a *much* easier 
> concept.  It would result in less rule text and fewer problems 
> (especially on re-entry.)
> 	I think the main reason the idea was shot down is because there 
> was no C++ analog for it.  That's not good.  :o(

No problem with transmogrification. The Organizational identity crisis
could be likened to polymorphism.

> 	This has nothing to do with Niccolo's comment above except I was 
> justreminded of having thought this, in passing.

I thought it was. since my OOP sometimes shows in my proposals :)

Niccolo Flychuck

> 
> 	Gotta go to class again.  I think the bot is back up.
> 
> --Mohammed
> 

------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 23:08:30 -0500
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: R 1611 hearing

Fix Bribes (6)
- ----------
/dev/joe
Malenkai
Strider
snowgod
mr cwm
fnord

Can Bribes (2)
- ----------
Mohammed
ThinMan

Count Tabula

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V1 #453
*******************************