Subject: Ackanomic Digest V1 #299
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest      Thursday, October 17 1996      Volume 01 : Number 299

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 23:36:11 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Purple Robe of Justice

ThinMan's high bid of A$107 wins the Purple Robe auction.  Its value
is now A$122.

I'm not sure if he donned his champion's cloak, but the Purple Robe
will not convey its power until it is donned, and only one garment
may be worn at once.

I also do not know what game custom says about releasing the other
bids in a private auction.  I will go by public opinion.  If there is
no public opinion, I will not release them.

Malenkai
Chief Cheese

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V1 #299
*******************************