Subject: Ackanomic Digest V1 #293
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest       Sunday, October 13 1996       Volume 01 : Number 293

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 96 20:58:36 EDT 
From: [email-masked] ()
Subject: Acka: \Results 1310-1319

- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1310
  Proposal 1310 - Thu Oct 03 23:47:50 EDT 1996
  Hangover Prevention
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 12 players cast votes

12 YES votes   2 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Malenkai gains 10 points.  35 -> 45

12 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  45               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  snowgod                (None Yet)           =  60               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  fnord                                       =  39               
  Uncle Sam                                   =  42               
  breadbox                                    =  18               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               

2 NO votes:  3 points each
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            

0 PRESENT votes:

5 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       
  Mohammed                                    

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1311
  Proposal 1311 - Fri Oct 04 02:00:39 EDT 1996
  Time Zone
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 12 players cast votes

8 YES votes   4 NO votes   1 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Malenkai gains 10 points.  35 -> 45

8 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  45               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  snowgod                (None Yet)           =  60               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               
  Mohammed                                    =   0               

4 NO votes:  3 points each
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           
  Habeous Corpus                               50 -> 53           
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)            47 -> 50           
  breadbox                                     18 -> 21           

1 PRESENT votes:
  Bascule                FUN                   =  24

5 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1312
  Proposal 1312 - Fri Oct 04 03:31:35 EDT 1996
  Garments
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 12 players cast votes

10 YES votes   3 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Malenkai gains 10 points.  35 -> 45

10 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  45               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  snowgod                (None Yet)           =  60               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  breadbox                                    =  18               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               

3 NO votes:  3 points each
  /dev/joe               Vulcan                47 -> 50           
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            
  Mohammed                                      0 -> 3            

0 PRESENT votes:

5 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1313
  Proposal 1313 - Fri Oct 04 03:31:47 EDT 1996
  Purple Robe of Justice
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 12 players cast votes

11 YES votes   3 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Malenkai gains 10 points.  35 -> 45

11 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  45               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  snowgod                (None Yet)           =  60               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               

3 NO votes:  3 points each
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            
  breadbox                                     18 -> 21           
  Mohammed                                      0 -> 3            

0 PRESENT votes:

5 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1314
  Proposal 1314 - Fri Oct 04 14:38:03 EDT 1996
  Handicapping and Glory
  Guy Fawkes  (Robert Shimmin)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 11 players cast votes

8 YES votes   3 NO votes   1 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Guy Fawkes gains 10 points.  47 -> 57

8 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  35               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  snowgod                (None Yet)           =  60               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  57               

3 NO votes:  3 points each
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)            24 -> 27           

1 PRESENT votes:
  breadbox                                     =  18

6 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       
  Mohammed                                    

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1315
  Proposal 1315 - Fri Oct 04 16:28:04 EDT 1996
  Easy Money
  ThinMan  (John Bollinger)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 12 players cast votes

11 YES votes   3 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

ThinMan gains 10 points.  45 -> 55

11 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  35               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  55               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  snowgod                (None Yet)           =  60               
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               
  breadbox                                    =  18               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               
  Mohammed                                    =   0               

3 NO votes:  3 points each
  Habeous Corpus                               50 -> 53           
  Techno                                       27 -> 30           
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)            47 -> 50           

0 PRESENT votes:

5 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1316
  Proposal 1316 - Sun Oct 06 20:52:44 EDT 1996
  The Will of Tim
  snowgod  (Phil Ackley)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 12 players cast votes

6 YES votes   6 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal FAILS

snowgod loses 7 points.  60 -> 53

6 YES votes:  3 point each
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           
  Bascule                FUN                   24 -> 27           
  snowgod                (None Yet)            53 -> 56           
  /dev/joe               Vulcan                47 -> 50           
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)            24 -> 27           

6 NO votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  35               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  Mohammed                                    =   0               

0 PRESENT votes:

5 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1317
  Proposal 1317 - Sun Oct 06 20:53:34 EDT 1996
  Pheobe Abuse
  snowgod  (Phil Ackley)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 12 players cast votes

5 YES votes   8 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal FAILS

snowgod loses 7 points.  60 -> 53

5 YES votes:  3 point each
  Malenkai               FUN                   35 -> 38           
  Bascule                FUN                   24 -> 27           
  snowgod                (None Yet)            53 -> 56           
  Habeous Corpus                               50 -> 53           
  Techno                                       27 -> 30           

8 NO votes:  
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               
  Mohammed                                    =   0               

0 PRESENT votes:

5 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1318
  Proposal 1318 - Sun Oct 06 20:53:59 EDT 1996
  Bond Options
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 10 players cast votes

9 YES votes   0 NO votes   1 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Malenkai gains 10 points.  35 -> 45

9 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  45               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               

0 NO votes:  3 points each

1 PRESENT votes:
  /dev/joe               Vulcan                =  47

7 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       
  Mohammed                                    

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
- --------------------------------------------------------
========================================================

Here are the voting results for : 1319
  Proposal 1319 - Mon Oct 07 03:45:34 EDT 1996
  Section-Renumbering Bee
  /dev/joe  (Joseph DeVincentis)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 11 players cast votes

12 YES votes   0 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

/dev/joe gains 10 points.  47 -> 57

12 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  35               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  57               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           =  24               
  Mohammed                                    =   0               

0 NO votes:  3 points each

0 PRESENT votes:

6 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 96 21:01:56 EDT 
From: [email-masked] ()
Subject: Acka: Results 1320-1326

____________________________________________
============================================

Here are the voting results for : 1320
  Proposal 1320 - Mon Oct 07 14:55:01 EDT 1996
  Restoring Righteousness
  Habeous Corpus  (Ed Graham)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 9 players cast votes

6 YES votes   3 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Habeous Corpus gains 10 points.  50 -> 60

6 YES votes:  
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  60               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               

3 NO votes:  3 points each
  Malenkai               FUN                   35 -> 38           
  ThinMan                Vulcan                45 -> 48           
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           

0 PRESENT votes:

8 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       
  Mohammed                                    

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
____________________________________________
============================================

Here are the voting results for : 1321
  Proposal 1321 - Mon Oct 07 14:55:20 EDT 1996
  Fighting Forehead Discrimination
  Habeous Corpus  (Ed Graham)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 9 players cast votes

5 YES votes   5 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal FAILS

Habeous Corpus loses 7 points.  50 -> 43

5 YES votes:  3 point each
  ThinMan                Vulcan                45 -> 48           
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           
  Habeous Corpus                               43 -> 46           
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan                47 -> 50           

5 NO votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  35               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               

0 PRESENT votes:

8 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       
  Mohammed                                    

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
____________________________________________
============================================

Here are the voting results for : 1322
  Proposal 1322 - Mon Oct 07 14:55:42 EDT 1996
  Model Airplane Kits
  Habeous Corpus  (Ed Graham)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 10 players cast votes

5 YES votes   6 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal FAILS

Habeous Corpus loses 7 points.  50 -> 43

5 YES votes:  3 point each
  Malenkai               FUN                   35 -> 38           
  Bascule                FUN                   24 -> 27           
  Habeous Corpus                               43 -> 46           
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)            47 -> 50           
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            

6 NO votes:  
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Mohammed                                    =   0               

0 PRESENT votes:

7 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
____________________________________________
============================================

Here are the voting results for : 1323
  Proposal 1323 - Mon Oct 07 14:55:58 EDT 1996
  Rental
  Guy Fawkes  (Robert Shimmin)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 10 players cast votes

9 YES votes   1 NO votes   1 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Guy Fawkes gains 10 points.  47 -> 57

9 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  35               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  57               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               

1 NO votes:  3 points each
  Techno                                       27 -> 30           

1 PRESENT votes:
  Mohammed                                     =   0

7 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
____________________________________________
============================================

Here are the voting results for : 1324
  Proposal 1324 - Tue Oct 08 01:30:21 EDT 1996
  No Cheesy Whamiol Points
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 10 players cast votes

8 YES votes   3 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal PASSES

Malenkai gains 10 points.  35 -> 45

8 YES votes:  
  Malenkai               FUN                  =  45               
  ThinMan                Vulcan               =  45               
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan               =  40               
  Bascule                FUN                  =  24               
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  Mohammed                                    =   0               

3 NO votes:  3 points each
  Habeous Corpus                               50 -> 53           
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)            47 -> 50           
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            

0 PRESENT votes:

7 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
____________________________________________
============================================

Here are the voting results for : 1325
  Proposal 1325 - Tue Oct 08 01:31:00 EDT 1996
  Shotgun Control
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum met : 17 eligible voters -- 10 players cast votes

6 YES votes   4 NO votes   1 PRESENT votes
Proposal FAILS

Malenkai loses 7 points.  35 -> 28

6 YES votes:  3 point each
  Malenkai               FUN                   28 -> 31           
  ThinMan                Vulcan                45 -> 48           
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           
  Bascule                FUN                   24 -> 27           
  Vulcan Unity vote                           =   0               
  /dev/joe               Vulcan                47 -> 50           

4 NO votes:  
  Habeous Corpus                              =  50               
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)           =  47               
  Techno                                      =  27               
  IdiotBoy                                    =   6               

1 PRESENT votes:
  Mohammed                                     =   0

7 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  fnord                                       
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   
____________________________________________
============================================

Here are the voting results for : 1326
  Proposal 1326 - Tue Oct 08 01:31:16 EDT 1996
  Lots of Office Stuff
  Malenkai  (Randy Hall)

Quorum not met : 17 eligible voters -- 8 players cast votes

8 YES votes   0 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
Proposal FAILS

Malenkai loses 7 points.  35 -> 28

8 YES votes:  3 point each
  Malenkai               FUN                   28 -> 31           
  ThinMan                Vulcan                45 -> 48           
  Niccolo Flychuck       Vulcan                40 -> 43           
  Bascule                FUN                   24 -> 27           
  Habeous Corpus                               50 -> 53           
  Guy Fawkes             (None Yet)            47 -> 50           
  Techno                                       27 -> 30           
  IdiotBoy                                      6 -> 9            

0 NO votes:  

0 PRESENT votes:

9 ABSTENTIONS:
  Robin Hood                                  
  Calvin N Hobbes        FUN                  
  this is not a name     (None Yet)           
  snowgod                (None Yet)           
  /dev/joe               Vulcan               
  fnord                                       
  mr cwm                 (None Yet)           
  Wayne                                       
  Mohammed                                    

Players on Vacation who did not vote:
  fon                                         
  Brinjal                                     
  Robert Sevin                                
  breadbox                                    
  Uncle Sam                                   
  Pascal                                      

New players who are not active:
  Dagny                                       
  Tim                                         
  PapaSmurf                                   

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 21:17:35 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Results 1320-1326

[email-masked] wrote:

> 
> Here are the voting results for : 1326
>   Proposal 1326 - Tue Oct 08 01:31:16 EDT 1996
>   Lots of Office Stuff
>   Malenkai  (Randy Hall)
> 
> Quorum not met : 17 eligible voters -- 8 players cast votes
> 
> 8 YES votes   0 NO votes   0 PRESENT votes
> Proposal FAILS

I encourage all those who have not yet voted on this to do so.  It
seems like there's decent support for it, I spent a few hours on it,
and there is still almost 2 days left to vote on it.

Malenkai
- --------------------------------------------------------------------
> 9 ABSTENTIONS:
>   Robin Hood
>   Calvin N Hobbes        FUN
>   this is not a name     (None Yet)
>   snowgod                (None Yet)
>   /dev/joe               Vulcan
>   fnord
>   mr cwm                 (None Yet)
>   Wayne
>   Mohammed

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 96 21:36:24 EDT 
From: [email-masked] ()
Subject: Acka: Wayne

It is a sad day for me.  I must announce that I am leaving Acka.  Over the
last year I have met some wonderful people.  Everyone here is great!  This
has been a lot of fun for me.  Acka always has been and always will be
the Harfiest Nomic on the Net.  But things are changing with me.  As most
of you know, I got married 6 months ago.  I also graduated last month.  I
am trying to find a job right now.  With the changes in my life, combined
with the ever-growing ruleset, I cannot keep up with the game as I would
like.  Maybe once I find a job and get settled in, I can find time to
devote to Acka (or another nomic) again.

I would also like to state that this has nothing to do with the Underworld
crisis.  The Underworld crisis was a last ditch effort to spur my interest
in the game.  I've just become tired.

I've distributed all of the proposals that have been sent to me.  I also
released all of the results up to the proposals that I distributed today.

Wayne's Will

I hereby give all PFBonds currently in my possession to IdiotBoy.  This is
for the effort IdiotBoy put into spurring the PF Market.  May he reap
big dividends.

I hereby give /dev/joe A$100 for everything he has done.  He is the only
player to submit proposals just how I asked, never needing any editing.
Also I would like to thank him for setting up and running the mailing
lists.

I hereby give snowgod A$75 for ad space in a future edition of the Steel
Flea Gazzette.

I hereby give A$75 to Malenkai for getting the Voting Gnome repealed.  I
would also like to thank Malenkai for the 100+ proposals that he was
responsible for that I had to Promote and Tabulate :)

I hereby donate any other possessions that I may own to the first player
that publically agrees with me that the EARTH IS ROUND.

Once the above transfers are ack'ed, I shall no longer be a player.

Wayne

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 21:44:12 -0400 (EDT)
From: IdiotBoy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Wayne

On Sun, 13 Oct 1996 [email-masked] wrote:

> I hereby give all PFBonds currently in my possession to IdiotBoy.  This is
> for the effort IdiotBoy put into spurring the PF Market.  May he reap
> big dividends.
> 
Sadly acknowledged.

I'm gonna miss the best damn party boss an arrogant little punk could ask
for.

IB
- --
IdiotBoy, as always, dumber than a box of hammers.
[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 21:46:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: IdiotBoy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: The HTN is Late.

All subscribers will please note that the delay in the Hot Tips Newsletter
is due to the late breaking news on the results just released.  

Still tired, still trying to work into building the economy-
IB
- --
IdiotBoy, as always, dumber than a box of hammers.
[email-masked]

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 20:51:42 -0500
From: [email-masked] (Mitchell Harding)
Subject: Acka: Official 

>I've distributed all of the proposals that have been sent to me.  I also
>released all of the results up to the proposals that I distributed today.

I hereby return from vacation.

Wayne, I'm going to miss you. You were a great asset to Acka...

>I hereby donate any other possessions that I may own to the first player
>that publically agrees with me that the EARTH IS ROUND.

I hereby publically agree with Wayne that the Earth is round.

Robert Sevin

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 21:55:43 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: Wayne

[email-masked] wrote:
 
> It is a sad day for me.  I must announce that I am leaving Acka.

First of all, I am nominating Wayne for the Hall of Elders.  I can
think of no one more deserving, and will personally be disapointed if
his nomination is not confirmed :).

Wayne was a great player and did a hell of alot for the game.  We
shall surely miss him.

> I've distributed all of the proposals that have been sent to me.  I also
> released all of the results up to the proposals that I distributed today.

Proposals 1319-1326 still have some time left on their voting periods.
If you have abstained, please send your votes to me, as I am the acting
Tabulator at this point.

I also announce the start of a nomination period for the office of
Tabulator and Promoter.  I will handle these duties in the meantime.
 
> I hereby give A$75 to Malenkai for getting the Voting Gnome repealed.  I
> would also like to thank Malenkai for the 100+ proposals that he was
> responsible for that I had to Promote and Tabulate :)

> Once the above transfers are ack'ed, I shall no longer be a player.

I actually would not ack the above, but, I ack, because I wouldn't want
it to hold Wayne's departure up, due to the wording of the last 
sentence :)

Malenkai
Good Luck Wayne!

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V1 #293
*******************************