Subject: Ackanomic Digest V1 #252
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest     Saturday, September 21 1996     Volume 01 : Number 252

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 00:27:25 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Official

1) 2 players recently pointed out to me that Tim has not posted a
public message, or voted for 7 days.  Thus, by R 362, I was required to
ask if he wished to remain an active player.  He did not respond, thus,
in accordance with R 362 and R 457, he shall be placed on vacation with
an expected duration of 2 days.

2) The Supreme Court needs to return an appeal verdict on CFJ 282. 
I just wish to make sure it did not get lost in the shuffle; it affects
several players' scores.

3) The Supreme Court needs to penalize Habeous Corpus 1-10 points for
CFJ 269.

4) The Financier and Clerk of the Court need to sort out the tardiness
penalties for the Supreme Court.

5) The Appointer needs to appoint a GamesMaster.

6) I have updated my entity page with up to the minute cash and bond
holdings for each player.  I shall also put locations where players
are, if they are not home.  As Assistant to the Financier, I will be
helping ThinMan log all the financial stuff, so balances and portfolios
on that page should be accurate as of the date/time at the top of the
page (except around bond yield time).  Please make sure all the details
of your player record are accurate.

I am also going to attempt to put links from the page to Prosthetic
Forehead descriptions for each player, and blueprint descriptions
for each gadget, so you can check it out, if /dev/joe has the time to
put name anchors in.

7) CotC page done, a couple of CFJs have come in real recently, they'll
have to wait 'till tomorrow, its late.  Does anyone look at this page?

8) There is probably other game-state stuff to do.  /dev/joe?

Malenkai
Speaker

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 21 Sep 96 00:58:53 -0400
From: this is not a name <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Official: GamesMaster

Anyone wishing to volunteer to be GamesMaster should email me with the 
word 'GamesMaster' in the subject line.

tinan
Appointer

- --      Mike Epstein            "Passive activity income does not
    [email-masked]         include the following:
   [email-masked]        Income for an activity
http://www.bozosoft.com/mike/    that is not a passive activity."
                                                  --IRS Form 8583

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V1 #252
*******************************