Subject: Ackanomic Digest V1 #112
From: [email-masked] (Ackanomic Digest)
To: ackanomic-digest

Ackanomic Digest         Sunday, July 14 1996         Volume 01 : Number 112

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Jul 96 0:55:18 EDT 
From: [email-masked] ()
Subject: Ackanomic: Proposal 1011

Proposal 1011 - Sun Jul 14 00:55:18 EDT 1996
Punishment for using Dormant
snowgod  (Phil Ackley)
{{ any entity who attempted to make a rule (or rules) dormant (non-player
entities excluded) shall be placed in the Gaol for a period of seven days}}

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Jul 96 0:56:01 EDT 
From: [email-masked] ()
Subject: Ackanomic: Proposal 1012

Proposal 1012 - Sun Jul 14 00:56:01 EDT 1996
xvcoffee
snowgod  (Phil Ackley)

The web harfer is required to maintain an image link to
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/cgi-bin/xvcoffee on the main ackanomic page at all
time (directly beneath the banner would be preferable) so that the citizens
of ackanomic can always be aware of the status of the cambridge coffee
machine.

The web harfer is relieved from this responsibility if the above URL is
determined to be non-functioning.

------------------------------

Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 00:51:22 -0400
From: Malenkai <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Acka: CFJ 234 Verdict

[email-masked] wrote:
> 
> > could create an entity that would declare one, will not. There is no other
> > legal one to declare one, IMHO, as we've passed P 1000.
> 
> I was under the impression that it was possible to call a festival.

Noccolo Asked that *I* call a Festival. I do not think I could legally
do that. As for the Promoter doing so, I thought it had to be the day
after P 1000 was released, not any time afterwords. Its up to someone else
to interpret the rule, I have a mountain of CotC work. I apologize for
the standoffish remark, I just don't have the time now.
 
AckaDollars are a huge problem. I have received a vote to Impeach the
Financier, but have seen no IP, so I don't know where that sits.

The CFJ threads are collapsing, and its all recorded on the CotC page. I
will distribute what came in today soon. I note that the supreme court
(Wayne and Niccolo), have 3 appeals to hear, and a fourth is coming soon.
Niccolo said he was going on vacation shortly, so ...

Malenkai

> ===========================================
> 
> As Promoter, I had the ability to call for a Festival after I distributed
> P1000.  But as I said earlier, a festival will not help in this situation.
> A festival only limits the distribution of new proposals.  Proposals are
> not our current problems.  The problem is in the CFJ's and stuff like
> AckaDollars.
> 
> Wayne
>

------------------------------

End of Ackanomic Digest V1 #112
*******************************