Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #202
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 00:00:07 -0400 (EDT)

acka-voting Digest	Wednesday, September 29 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 202

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4381
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 17:04:50 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4381
A Desperate Choice for Desperate Times
Clamshell Lawyer
Due: Wed Oct  6 17:04:48 1999
Sphere: Wombles of Wibbledon

Replace each instance of "Phoenix", "CalvinBall", "Kernel Ackanomic",
"Ackalackadocious", "Ackannnomic", or "Ackanomic" in all Rules with the
string "Oop! Ack!anomic".  Remove any occurences of " (which can be
abbreviated as Kacka)".  Replace any instance of "Acka" with "Oop!
Ack!a".  Append to the end of Rule 1 as a separate paragraph, numbered
appropriately where necessary: 

"Bill the Cat is the official mascot of Oop! Ack!anomic.  Anyone caught
impugning His Hairiness or producing, distributing, or possessing
unofficial Bill the Cat merchandise (including but not limited to: tote
bags, promotional cups, pajamas, baby toys, drug paraphernalia, underwear,
Odor-Eaters (tm), vomit inducers, fake tongues, and those little dolls
with suction cups that cling to car windows) will be barfed upon most
severely.  With hairballs."

[ Note: this proposal was also submitted in that other, lesser game which
has the temerity to call itself Ackanomic. ]

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #202
*********************************