Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #169
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:00:08 -0400 (EDT)

acka-voting Digest	Sunday, August 15 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 169

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4326
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 13:15:00 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4326
We Are The Knights of ...
Slakko
Due: Sun Aug 22 13:14:59 1999
Sphere: Hypnotist of Ladies

Create a new Rule, numbered 4-9, titled "Camelot", with the following
BLAH-delimited text:

BLAH
At noon every Sunday, the Complete And Magical Excellent Lottery Of
Torture (or CAMELOT) is performed.  This amazing lottery enthralls Ackans,
for it brings the risk of both great reward and great misfortune.
However, if there are fewer than 10 active players on any one Sunday at
noon, the lottery does not happen that day, to much wailing and gnashing
of teeth.

The lottery is conducted in the following manner:
(1) The OiCoRT chooses 6 distinct random active players in order.
(2) Each player so chosen receives the prize (or penalty) from those below
which matches their position.
The first player receives 1000 Mannna.
The second player receives a Chartreuse Goose Card.
The third player receives A$500.
The fourth player receives a Chartreuse Goose Card.
The fifth player receives 50 points.
The sixth player receives a Yellow Goose Card.
BLAH

[I don't believe 50 points, once a week, to a random active player, will
skew the game too much.  This proposal also increases the number of Goose
Cards running around, which should lead to some interesting changes in
strategy (remember, when you get a Goose Card you cannot achieve a Winning
Condition).]

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #169
*********************************