Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #167
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:00:08 -0400 (EDT)

acka-voting Digest	Friday, August 13 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 167

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4322
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:01:35 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4322
Belly Up to the Bore, Boys
Slakko
Due: Fri Aug 20 15:01:33 1999
Sphere: Wombles of Wibbledon

Create a new Rule, numbered 2-1-5, with the title "Bore Bets", and the
following HAH-delimited text:

HAH

If a Proposal currently under consideration is not the subject of a Bore
Bet, any player other than its author may make it the subject of a Bore
Bet as a public action.  The player who makes the Bore Bet shall be known
as the Gambling Bug of that proposal.

When proposal voting results are announced, if a proposal is boring then
its Gambling Bug, if such exists, shall receive 10 points, while if a
proposal is not boring then its Gambling Bug, if such exists, shall lose 5
points.
 
[Only accepted proposals are boring, so there needs to be a smaller
penalty for guessing failures.]

HAH
 
[I just feel that someone should be able to get some points when we have a
boring proposal.  Note that there is a Hubert condition, but if people get
sick of those who Hubert Bore Bets there is a simple solution - either
kill off the proposal or vote more than 60 on it to make sure it isn't
boring.]

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #167
*********************************