Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #153
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:00:08 -0400 (EDT)

acka-voting Digest	Wednesday, July 28 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 153

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4280
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:55:39 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4280
Since it happens every time
else...if
Due: Wed Aug  4 11:55:37 1999
Sphere: Tocpe

Append to section d of rule 6-2 (this is the section on elections to
offices) the following text:"
	During the first day of an election, a nominee may publicly
withdraw and name another nominee for the same office who has not
withdrawn; if the nominee does not specify such a nominee then the attempt
to withdraw fails.  When Count Tabula counts the votes for this election,
all votes for the withdrawn nominee will instead be counted as if they were
cast for the player the whithdrawn nominee named.
"

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4281
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:42:19 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4281
If we're going to declare war, we might as well win
else...if
Due: Wed Aug  4 13:42:17 1999
Sphere: Anti-Canada Kamikaze Alliance

	Create rule 17-2-1, "The Presidential Councils" with the following
KILL delimited text
KILL
	A Presidential Council is a body of 5 voting players.  One of them
is always the President, and the other four are appointed by the President.
It is a privilage of the President remove any member of a Presidential
Council (other than emself) and to appoint and voting player to fill a
vacancy on a Presidential Council which has fewer than 5 members.
	There is at all times a Presidential Council known as the
Presidential Defense Council.  The PDC should determine ways to defend
Ackanomic from invasion.  Whenever Ackanomic is at war with a nomic named
<name>, there is a Presidential Council known as the <name> Attack Council.
This Council should determine the specific goals of the war effort (if they
are not specified elsewhere), and how best to implement them.  The
President is encouraged to fill Attack Councils with a combination of
trustworthy Ackans familar with the rules of that nomic and rabidly
anti-<name> Ackans who want to stop at nothing short of annihilation.
KILL

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #153
*********************************