Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #138
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:00:05 -400 (EDT)

acka-voting Digest	Sunday, July 11 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 138

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4244
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 13:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4244
Tower of London
Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
Due: Sun Jul 18 13:35:08 1999
Sphere: Anti-Canada Kamikaze Alliance

{{[Towers seem to have been repealed, but there are still a bunch of
references to them in the rules.  Instead of getting rid of all of them,
let's add them back.]}}

{{All towers are destroyed.  (They were repealed anyways, PLEASE don't vote
against this prop because of that)}}

Create a new rule, numbered 10-3-1, entitled Towers, with the following text:
"
Any player who owns a lavish or larger building may build a Tower on that
building.  It costs half the cost of the building plus A$100 to do so.

Towers are Tall, ownable entities associated with a specific building.

Because of this, climbing to the top of a tower gives players access to
different parts of the atmosphere.  Any player who has a Tower on a
building e owns may, as a public action, climb to the top of the tower and
harvest a nose-sack of Spongium, if e has not done so in the past week.
"

Create a child of the chemicals rule called Spongium, with the following text:

Spongium is an element, and a monomer with a word list of: trinket,
trinkets, compose, dissolve.  Ingesting a nose-sack of Spongium makes one's
voice all high and squeaky.

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #138
*********************************