Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #137
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 00:00:09 -400 (EDT)

acka-voting Digest	Saturday, July 10 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 137

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4240
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:09:29 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4240
Some Basic Elements
Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
Due: Sat Jul 17 04:09:27 1999
Sphere: Anti-Canada Kamikaze Alliance

Assign a rule, entitled Oxygium and Nitrogium, as a child of the Chemicals
rule, with text as follows:

Oxygium is an element, and a monomer with a word list of: active. 
Nitrogium is an element, and a monomer with a word list of: on, ice, icy.  
Ingesting Oxygium and Nitrogium has no effect on players.

All players breathe Oxygium or Nitrogium.  Players breathe Oxygium by
default.  An Oxygium-breather who has been On Ice for more than a month may
change into a Nitrogium breather as a public action, provided that e has
not already done so since e was last On Ice for more than a month.  If a
Nitrogium breather posts a public message without breathing (ingesting)
Nitrogium in it, e becomes an Oxygium breather again.

A player may create a nose-sack of whichever of these elements e breathes
as a public action.  If a player ever owns a nose-sack of an element e does
not breathe, it vanishes in a vile-smelling puff of smoke.

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4241
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:21:22 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4241
let's try again...  come on, guys...
Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
Due: Sat Jul 17 04:21:21 1999
Sphere: Anti-Canada Kamikaze Alliance

{{if this proposal was not boring, Emperor Ai! Pedrito! loses 7 points and
else...if gains 7 points}}
{{[Sorry Niccolo, but it's just not happening]}}
Convert all chess pieces into A$ equal to eir material value.
Repeal 12-8 [Party Chess] and all its descendants.
Repeal 16-2 [Backers]

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4242
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:28:52 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4242
a few OC repeals
Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
Due: Sat Jul 17 04:28:52 1999
Sphere: Anti-Canada Kamikaze Alliance

{{each player who owns any otzma card training regime, founder's boon, or
swinging sale has all such destroyed, and receives a random otzma card not
of these types. [BOING!]}}
Repeal the following rules:
7-14-6 (Swinging Sale)
7-14-13 (Founder's Boon)
7-14-15 (training regime)

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4243
From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 14:28:21 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4243
Some Basic Elements
Emperor Ai! Pedrito!
Due: Sat Jul 17 14:28:20 1999
Sphere: Anti-Canada Kamikaze Alliance

Assign a rule, entitled Oxygium and Ni!trogium, as a child of the Chemicals
rule, with text as follows:

Oxygium is an element, and a monomer with a word list of: active. 
Ni!trogium is an element, and a monomer with a word list of: on, ice, icy.  
Ingesting Oxygium and Ni!trogium has no effect on players.

All players breathe Oxygium or Ni!trogium.  Players breathe Oxygium by
default.  An Oxygium-breather who has been On Ice for more than a month may
change into a Ni!trogium breather as a public action, provided that e has
not already done so since e was last On Ice for more than a month.  If a
Ni!trogium breather posts a public message without breathing (ingesting)
Ni!trogium in it, e becomes an Oxygium breather again.

A player may create a nose-sack of whichever of these elements e breathes
as a public action.  If a player ever owns a nose-sack of an element e does
not breathe, it vanishes in a vile-smelling puff of smoke.

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #137
*********************************