Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #104
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-voting Digest	Tuesday, June 01 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 104

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4180
From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 18:10:04 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4180
Canadian Spies
Trent
Due: Tue Jun  8 18:10:03 1999
Sphere: Wombles of Wibbledon

Create a rule numbered 10-1-8-1 called 'SWORD' with the following
INFILTRATOR-delimited text:

INFILTRATOR
There is a project in Ackanomic called Secret Weapons and Ordinance
Research Development (SWORD).  It is housed in a secret underground
laboratory 50 floors below the bottom level of the monolith, and is
reachable by a secret elevator.  In it, Ackan technicians work on
newfangled weaponry with which to fight off Canadians and other bad guys.

Occasionally, Ackan technicians sell weaponry secrets to the Canadians, who
always disavow any knowledge of it, and say that 'that information was
declassified years ago anyways.'  However, the Canadians fear the SWORD
project and consequently have vowed to destroy it.

Thus, if Canada ever wins a war against Ackanomic, then the SWORD project
shall be determined to have been bombed out of existence, along with the
monolith.  If this occurs,

1) rule 10-1-8 will be renamed 'Former-Monolith' and its text replaced with
the following CRATER-delimited text

CRATER
Acka used to have a monolith, but it was bombed into oblivion by the
Canadians.  Now all that remains is a large blast crater and a few
scattered piles of rubble
CRATER

2) this rule will repeal itself

INFILTRATOR

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #104
*********************************