Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #98
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-voting Digest	Monday, May 24 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 098

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4169
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:19:56 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4169
Take 2, and lie down.
K 2
Due: Mon May 31 13:19:55 1999
Sphere: Wombles of Wibbledon

A proposal is selected at random and its effects are applied.

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4170
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:34:44 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4170
Random Title (or is it?)
O Olde Alpha
Due: Mon May 31 13:34:43 1999
Sphere: Wombles of Wibbledon

This is a Modest banana.

Append the following quoted text to rule 2-2-2 [Literature]; "Any player may
author a CSR which only alters the Literature List."

Add the following entries to the literature list:
Artist: Brian De Palma; writer/director, appears courtesy of Alfred
Hitchcock.
Artist: Philip Glass; New York based minimalist composer.
Artist: Trey Parker and Matt Stone; animators, scriptwriters, actors,
musicians, fat-asses.

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4171
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:45:29 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4171
Compound Interest
O Olde Alpha
Due: Mon May 31 13:45:27 1999
Sphere: Wombles of Wibbledon

This is a Silly Proposal.
This is a Grandiose Proposal.

Create a rule named "Evil Laboratory" as a child of rule 10-1 with the
following BATMAN delimited text:

BATMAN
The Evil Laboratory is a Cosy building and a Common Location. A player at
this location may demand that the resident Chemist, Swanson the Tungsten
Flea, create a compound. Unfortunately, Swanson is an Evil Chemist (Tungsten
Fleas always were a bit twitchy) and is prone to bouts of insanity.

To make a compound, a player must have the necessary chemical ingredients
and pay the Standard Harfer Fee. Swanson then experiments with the chemical
ingredients causing them to react and create the compound
requested although there is a one in six chance that Swanson will create a
different chemical. If this is the case, a random determination must be made
to determine which of the rule defined chemicals (other than the one
requested) the player receives.
BATMAN

Create a new rule named "Illuminatine" as a child of rule 7-17 with the
following FOREVER delimited text:

FOREVER
Illuminatine is a metallic element. Any player may create a nose-sack of
Illuminatine in eir possession by publicly declaring; "It takes five people
to make a conspiracy." [Nicholas Cage in Snake Eyes, Brian De Palma
director] but only if eir score is twenty-three.
FOREVER

Create a new rule named "Harfium" as a child of rule 7-17 with the following
SOUNDTRACK delimited text:

SOUNDTRACK
Harfium is an element. Any player may create a nose-sack of Harfium in eir
possession if they are Harfmeister or if they are Funky and Stylish. If they
do so, they immediately lose that title.
SOUNDTRACK

Create a new rule named "Cheesium DiHarfide" as a child of rule 7-17 with
the following WIBBLE delimited text:

WIBBLE
Cheesium DiHarfide is a Compound. It has the following ingredients; one
nose-sack of Cheesium, two nose-sacks of Harfium.

A player may convert Cheesium DiHarfide into a random puzzle piece as a
public action.
WIBBLE

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4172
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 13:45:42 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4172
Fuzzy Diktat
O Olde Alpha
Due: Mon May 31 13:45:42 1999
Sphere: Wombles of Wibbledon

This is a Game-Breaking proposal.

Create a new rule named "Hostile Takeover" with the following VADER
delimited text:

VADER
Did I say Hostile Takeover? "Hey relax man, you need a rest guy." [Trey
Parker and Matt Stone, Not Without My Anus] the players legally able to
assume the names Eris, Euphrates and Rex Mundi may change the rules by
unanimous consent. This rule takes precedence over all other rules and there
is no Diktat. (We consider ourselves more of a cabal.) We shall crush you
like puny ants... bwuhahahaha!!!
VADER

{{[Cabal? Hey look over there... Put your feet up, those dogs are
barkin'.]}}

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4173
From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 18:34:26 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4173
Share the Wealth
Trent
Due: Mon May 31 18:34:25 1999
Sphere: Tocpe

The treasury pays every voting player A$3000

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #98
********************************