Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #88
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-voting Digest	Thursday, April 29 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 088

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Charles Fox <[email-masked]>
Subject: leaving game
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 13:19:35 -0400 (EDT)

can i please be removed from this game, it really is too much for me to
handle!

before i go, i'll just give the Cambridge Meta Society one last plug:
self reference, art, music and technology, meta, on the web at
	http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~meta

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charles Fox			linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~cwf22
Clare College, Cambridge	"I've got this sentence stuck in my head."

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #88
********************************