Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #84
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-voting Digest	Friday, April 23 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 084

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4153
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:53:02 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4153
WAR!
IdiotBoy
Due: Fri Apr 30 08:53:01 1999
Sphere: Tocpe

Create a new rule 17 with the title "A Few of Our Least Favorite Things"
and the following ABOUTTIME delimited text:

ABOUTTIME
Ackanomic recognizes the existence of extranomic entities, including
other nomics.  In such recognition, we often see things which we do not
like.

The Players of Ackanomic shall have the right to declare War on other
nomics, by adding a Declaration of War to the rules under this rule.
For as long as such a Declaration exists, Ackanomic shall be considered to
be in a State of War with the nomic so named in the Declaration.

While Ackanomic is in a State of War, all players who are registered
players of the rival nomic shall be placed in Gaol.   They may only be
released by Presidential Pardon or the repeal of the Declaration of War.
This rule takes such precedance as may be required for this paragraph to
do as it claims.
ABOUTTIME

------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4154
From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:53:13 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4154
"Declaration of War: Agora"
IdiotBoy
Due: Fri Apr 30 08:53:12 1999
Sphere: Tocpe

Create a new rule 17-1 entitled, "Declaration of War: Agora" with the
following DAISY delimited text:

DAISY
Recognizing the perilous harm brought to all Nomics by rouge nomic-states,
Ackanomic does herby issue this delcaration of war against the Nomic known
as Agora.
DAISY

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #84
********************************