Subject: acka-voting Digest V4 #83
From: [email-masked]
To: acka-voting digest users <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:00 EDT

acka-voting Digest	Wednesday, April 21 1999	Volume: 04  Issue: 083

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: Acka: Proposal 4152
From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 12:12:57 -0400 (EDT)

Proposal 4152
more chess pricing fixes
Dragon Mage
Due: Wed Apr 28 12:12:55 1999
Sphere: Hypnotist of Ladies

{{[Since the current trend is to make pieces more expensive.....]}}

Amend rule 12-8-1 (Swingers Play Around I - the board and the playing
pieces) by deleting section 2d, and renumbering all sections as
appropriate.

Amend rule 7-4-1 (Convertible Economics) by replacing section i under
Unlimited Conversions: with the following MORE_EXPENSIVE delimited text
MORE_EXPENSIVE
i) The Conversion of N points into a Party Chess Piece in the
   possession of the specified Swinger where N is some integral number of
   points, provided that the material value of that Party Chess Piece is
   no more than (2 * N)/7, provided that no instance limits are violated
   by the Conversion, and provided that the specified Swinger owns at
   most 15 Party Chess Pieces after the Conversion.
MORE_EXPENSIVE

------------------------------

End of acka-voting Digest V4 #83
********************************