Subject: acka-voting-digest V3 #181
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest      Monday, October 26 1998      Volume 03 : Number 181

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 01:07:32 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3701

Proposal 3701
An improved Regime of Training
Leather Artifact
Due: Mon Nov  2 01:07:28 1998

modify rule 1240.21/1 to read as the text deliminated by BETTER.

BETTER
A card of this type may only be played in the public forum. When it is 
played, its owner must choose either one the choices below

1) Name one of the following Characteristics: Strength, Dexterity, 
Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma. The value of the 
characteristic named may not be more that 16. The Dungeonmaster must 
then randomly determine a second Characteristic from the above list, 
except that the Characteristic named by the player, and any 
Characteristic with a value of 3, shall not be eligible for selection; 
if no Characteristic is eligible for selection, the card is destroyed 
and has no effect. 

Upon the Dungeonmaster making a random determination as above, the value 
of the Characteristic named by the player is increased by 2, and the 
value of that determined randomly by the Dungeonmaster decreased by 1. 

2) The Dungeon Master Randomly selects one of the following 
charateristics: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, 
Charisma. the named may not be more than 17. The named characteristic is 
increased by 1

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 02:11:59 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3702

Proposal 3702
A Correctly improved Regime of Training
Leather Artifact
Due: Mon Nov  2 02:11:57 1998

modify rule 1240.21/1 to read as the text deliminated by BETTER.

BETTER
A card of this type may only be played in the public forum. When it is 
played, its owner must choose either one the choices below

1) Name one of the following Characteristics: Strength, Dexterity, 
Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, Charisma. The value of the 
characteristic named may not be more that 16. The Dungeonmaster must 
then randomly determine a second Characteristic from the above list, 
except that the Characteristic named by the player, and any 
Characteristic with a value of 3, shall not be eligible for selection; 
if no Characteristic is eligible for selection, the card is destroyed 
and has no effect. 

Upon the Dungeonmaster making a random determination as above, the value 
of the Characteristic named by the player is increased by 2, and the 
value of that determined randomly by the Dungeonmaster decreased by 1. 

2) The Dungeon Master Randomly selects one of the following 
charateristics: Strength, Dexterity, Constitution, Intelligence, Wisdom, 
Charisma. the named may not be more than 17. If no characterist is 
eligible for selection, the card iis destroyed and has no effect.

Upon the Dungeonmaster making a random determination as above,the value 
of the named characteristic is increased by 1

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 11:24:36 -0500 (EST)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3703

Proposal 3703
Real Poetry
JT
Due: Mon Nov  2 11:24:30 1998

This is a modest proposal.
In the rule 'Dogver and Ratver' (1390.13), replace 'rhyme in Ackanomicon'
with 'rhyme in Ackanomic'.
{{[I tried to do this with a CSR, people objected, fine.]}}

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V3 #181
*********************************