Subject: acka-voting-digest V3 #175
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest     Thursday, October 22 1998     Volume 03 : Number 175

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 01:43:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3688

Proposal 3688
Twice In Two Days???
Alfvaen
Due: Thu Oct 29 00:43:08 1998

I was young and foolish then, I feel old and foolish now.

This is a Modest proposal.

In Rule 903 ("Gumball"), amend the paragraph

   For the purposes of this rule, alternate Wednesdays and Thursdays are
   defined as the second and fourth Wednesdays and the first and third
   Thursdays of each calendar month.

to read

   For the purposes of this rule, alternate Wednesdays and Thursdays
   are defined as the second and fourth Wednesdays and the first and
   third Thursdays of each calendar month, except in the case where the
   first day of the month is a Thursday(when otherwise this would mean
   that the Gumball was chewable on consecutive days); in such months
   alternate Wednesdays and Thursdays will be the first and third
   Wednesdays and Thursdays of the month, i.e. the 1st, 7th, 15th, and
   21st of the month.

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 13:33:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3689

Proposal 3689
Axiomatic for the People
risE
Due: Thu Oct 29 12:33:36 1998

This is a modest proposal.

In rule 101 ("The Game of Ackanomic") replace the following INTERGALACTIC
delimited text:

INTERGALACTIC
All players must always abide by all the rules then in effect
INTERGALACTIC

with the following PLANETARY delimited text:

PLANETARY
All players may always abide by all the rules then in effect
PLANETARY

------------------------------

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 18:49:20 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3690

Proposal 3690
Flashes of Octarine
Rambo R Minuteman
Due: Thu Oct 29 17:49:12 1998

Repeal all rules whose number is a multiple of eight or contains an
eight or that contains the one of the following strings in its main
text:

"8"
"eight"
"Eight"

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V3 #175
*********************************