Subject: acka-voting-digest V3 #153
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest     Friday, September 11 1998     Volume 03 : Number 153

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 04:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
From: Duncan Richer <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Prop

#submit proposal Tampering with Evidence

This is a Modest Proposal.

[If you made a lame cheap trinket, and you had a CPPIA called against you
because of it, transforming the trinket into cash stops you from losing
more than the SHF.  You made the mistake in the first place of giving it a
stupid description - why shouldn't you take the penalty?]

Append to the end of Rule 1125 (Committee for the Protection,
Preservation, and Integrity of the Arts) the following quoted text:

"It is impossible to destroy, trade or gift away a trinket which is
currently the subject of a Hearing called according to this Rule, except
as specified by this Rule."

#end proposal
- -- 
Duncan C. "" Richer aka
Slakko (Lost) Warner - http://dcr24.quns.cam.ac.uk/ - Queens' College
Cambridge, 1st Year PhD(Pure Maths), CUDipSoc, CUSFS, CUSTS, CURS etc
Ackanomic - Web-Harfer, CotC, ChessUmpire, Map-Harfer, Senator

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V3 #153
*********************************