Subject: acka-voting-digest V3 #135
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest       Friday, August 21 1998       Volume 03 : Number 135

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 02:33:03 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3463

Proposal 3463
Damned global changes
JT (JT Traub)

This is a modest proposal.

{{[
   All it does is clean up the wording about leaving the game as I tried
   to do recently.  it also fixes the grammatical errors introduced by
   K 2's global change as well as generally tighten up the wording in some
   cases.
]}}

Amend rule 1250.23 section 8 to read in it's entirety as delimited by FOO
FOO
When a player goes on vacation or leaves the game, they may appoint
another player as their substitute in the game with the substitute's
consent. If a player goes on vacation or leaves the game without
appointing a substitute then they will make be replaced by a bot [provided
by the Ackanomic Institute of Genetic Replication] which will make the
default moves as defined above [playing a random card and in the case of
the prophet calling a play correct].  If the player is the Deus and they
didn't appoint a substitue and there is a Referree then the Referree shall
be the substitute for the player.  If the player going on vacation is the
Deus, they must notify their substitute of the secret rule before they go
on vacation. If the Deus fails to notify their substitute of the rule or
if there is no substitute then the round ends and players will be scored
as if the round had ended by normal means. 

When a player is being played by a bot, any other active player of
Ackanomic may take their place within the Eleusis game provided that the
new player is not already a player in that Eleusis game. 
FOO

------------------------------

Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 02:34:22 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3464

Proposal 3464
Noodles
K 2 (Kelly Kelly)

This is a Modest Proposal.

{{All Majiks are converted into trinkets, retaining their current value,
name and description.}}

Amend Section III (Hard Currency) of Rule 505 (Treasury and AckaDollars)
by removing the phrase "and Majiks" both times it appears in the final
sentance.

Amend Section VI (Total Wealth) of Rule 505 (Treasury and AckaDollars)
by deleting the text ", Majiks and stocks".

Repeal Rule 506.1 (Magik)

Amend Section e of Rule 666 (End of Cycle) by deleteing the phrase "and
Majiks" where it appears in the first sentance.

Amend Section IV (Donation Value), subsection c [Trinkets and Majiks] of
Rule 850 (Museum) to read in full:
"
c) Trinkets: The value the Trinket had when it was donated. If it was
once part of a Buried Treasure for more than 60 continuous days, it is
an Antiquity, and its value is increased by 30% (fractions truncated),
upon donation, and it is no longer considered to have once been part of
a Buried Treasure for for that length for the purposes of this
sub-section, unless it again acquires that attribute.
"

Amend Section VIII (Traveling Exhibitions) of Rule 850 (Museum) by
deleting the phrase "or Majik".

Amend Rule 1240.15 (Otzma Card of type Art Thief) by deleteing from
section e the phrase "/Majiks".

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V3 #135
*********************************