Subject: acka-voting-digest V3 #123
From: [email-masked] (acka-voting-digest)
To: [email-masked]

acka-voting-digest      Wednesday, August 5 1998      Volume 03 : Number 123

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:02:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3360

Proposal 3360
Grease is the Word
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

{{[Remember me saying I wanted revenge on K 2 and JT for making work
for me when I was acting Speaker? Well here's the start of it.]}}

The nation of Ackanomia is a cultural wreck. After long research
this researcher has discovered that the best possible cure for this
would be for Ackanomic to have an official word. Unfortunately, it
has not been possible to determine which word would be best suited
for this task. Therefore, within three days of this rule being
created the OiCoRT must select a random word from the official
dictionary to be the official word. If possible this should be done
with the dice server. Once this has been done this rule will amend
itself such that it reads in its entirety:

"The official word of Ackanomic is <word>"

where <word> is replaced by whatever word the OiCoRT determined.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:03:29 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3361

Proposal 3361
Pages Made From Days of Open Hand
Alfvaen (Aaron Humphrey)

Create a new Rule in the Otzma Card Rule Suite, numbered with the smallest
subrule number not being used in that Rule Suite, named "Otzma Card of
Type Roulette Wheel", with text as follows(delimited by EMPATH):

EMPATH
A Card of this type may only be played in the public forum.  A player
who plays this card must name a Gadget or Otzma Card that is in eir
possession.

If a Gadget is named, then that Gadget is converted to another Qualified
Gadget of a randomly determined type.  If the original Gadget is broken,
then if possible, the new Gadget is also broken.  If it would be illegal
for that player to own the new Gadget for some reason, then the original
gadget is destroyed instead.

If an Otzma Card is named, then that Otzma Card is converted to another
Otzma Card of a type determined by the RuneMaker by the Deterministic
Method.  If the instance limits for the new type of Otzma Card would
be violated by its creation, or it would be illegal for that player to
own the new Otzma Card for some reason, then the original Otzma Card is
destroyed instead.

At any time, there may be at most 5 Cards of this type in existence.
'Roulette Wheel' type Otzma Cards have an F-Designation of Normal.
EMPATH

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:04:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3362

Proposal 3362
Eleusis Sudden Death
JT (JT Traub)

Amend rule 1250.23 (Eleusis) by replacing part 5, sections k) and l)
which currently read as delimited by OLD
OLD
k) If there is no prophet, mark every 10th card played with a '*'. After
forty cards, the round enters 'sudden death'.

l) If there is a prophet, mark every 10th card since they became the
prophet with a '!'. After 30 cards (3 '!') the round enters sudden death.
OLD
with the following text as delimited by NEW
NEW
k) If there is no prophet, mark every 10th card played with a '*'. After
forty cards, (4 '*') the round enters 'sudden death'.  This count is
suspended while there is a Prophet.

l) If there is a prophet, mark every 10th card since they became the
prophet with a '!'. After 30 cards (3 '!') the round enters sudden
death.  This count is reset whenever a new Scientist becomes Prophet.
NEW

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:05:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3363

Proposal 3363
Greater Poobah and Lesser Poobah
Publius (Brandon Ray)

{{After the following DISTRIBUTE-delimited text in Rule 408:

DISTRIBUTE
(d) to be the Substitute for the Office of Count Tabula.
DISTRIBUTE

Add the following NEWDUTY-delimited text:

NEWDUTY
(e)  Proclaim the identities of the Greater Poobah and the Lesser
Poobah.
NEWDUTY}}

{{Create a new rule with the number being the lowest integer greater
than 400 which is not already in use as a rule number in Ackanomi, to
read as follows:}}

A.  There shall be two new Functional optional offices, the Greater
Poobah and the Lesser Poobah.

B.  The Greater Poobah shall be that player, from among those eligible
to be a Poobah, who had the greatest number of proposals accepted during
the most recent calendar week, as determined by the Tabulator.  The
Lesser Poobah shall be that player, from among those eligible to be a
Poobah, who had the fewest number of proposals rejected during the most
recent calendar week, as determined by the Tabulator.  For purposes of
this rule only, the Tabulator shall count only those proposals for which
voting expired during the most recent calendar week.

C.  The identity of the Greater Poobah and the Lesser Poobah shall be
proclaimed by the Tabulator no more than three days after the end of
each calendar week.  Each Poobah shall take office immediately, and
shall hold office for exactly seven days from the moment e is proclaimed

by the Tabulator, or until a new Poobah is proclaimed, whichever happens

sooner.  The Tabulator may proclaim only one Greater Poobah and one
Lesser Poobah during each calendar week.

D.  A player is not eligible to be proclaimed to be either the Greater
Poobah or
the Lesser Poobah if any of the following are true:

1.  The player was Inactive at 11:59 p.m. on the last day of the most
recent calendar week.

2.  The player was in Gaol at 11:59 p.m. on the last day of the most
recent calendar week.

3.  The player had no proposals acted upon during the most recent
calendar week.

E.  In the event that two or more players shall be equally qualified to
be proclaimed Greater or Lesser Poobah, the Tabulator shall resolve the
tie using the Ackanomic dice, with each player’s chance of selection
(among those qualified) being equally weighted.

F.  In the event that no player shall be qualified to be proclaimed
Greater or Lesser Poobah, the Tabulator shall proclaim that the office
for which no player qualified will remain vacant for that calendar
week.  The other office, however, shall be filled in the normal manner.

G.  In the event that one player qualifies for both offices, the player
shall be proclaimed to be the Greater Poobah, and the office of Lesser
Poobah shall be filled from the remaining pool of eligible candidates.

H.  The Greater Poobah shall have the following duties:

1.  Sign all is posts with the phrase: “So spake the Greater Poobah, may

his name be revered!”

2.  To proclaim emself to be co-sponsor of at least one but not more
than three proposals written by other players, and for which voting
expires during the seven days following the moment e was proclaimed to
be Greater Poobah.

a.  If any proposal for which the Greater Poobah is co-sponsor shall be
accepted, e shall receive two points fewer than the number of points
received by the proposer (but not less than zero points).

b.  If any proposal for which the Greater Poobah is co-sponsor shall be
rejected, e shall lose a number of points equal to the number lost by
the proposer.

3.  In the event that no proposals sponsored by other players shall be
scheduled to expire during the Greater Poobah’s term, e shall be excused
from this duty, provided that before es term expires, the Greater Poobah
shall post as a public action a rant of at least 50 and not more than
100 words complaining of the lack of creativity of the current active
players.

I.  The Lesser Poobah shall have the following duties:

1.  To sign all posts with the phrase, “So spake the Lesser Poobah,
legend in song and story!”

2.  To proclaim emself to be in Opposition to at least one but not more
than three proposals written by other players, and for which voting
expires during the seven days following the moment e was proclaimed to
be Lesser Poobah.

a.  If any proposal to which the Lesser Poobah is in Opposition shall be

rejected, e shall receive two points fewer than the number of points
the proposer would have received if it had been accepted (but not less
than zero points).

b.  If any proposal to which the Lesser Poobah is in Opposition shall be

accepted, e shall lose a number of points equal to the number the
proposer would have lost if it had been rejected.

3.  In the event that no proposals sponsored by other players shall be
scheduled to expire during the Lesser Poobah’s term, e shall be excused
from this duty, provided that before es term expires, the Lesser Poobah
shall post as a public action a rant of at least 50 and not more than
100 words complaining of the lack of creativity of the current active
players.

J.  Neither the Greater Poobah nor the Lesser Poobah shall receive any
salary solely for serving as a Poobah.  This shall not prohibit a player
from receiving salaries, payments, gifts, or any other benefit to which
the Rules may entitle em.

K.  In the event that either the office of the Greater Poobah or the
office of the Lesser Poobah shall become vacant for any reason, it shall
remain vacant until the next regular proclamation by the Tabulator.
There shall be no acting Poobah, and duties described in this Rule shall
not devolve on any other player.  This paragraph takes precedence over
all other Rules.

L.  The Greater and the Lesser Poobah shall be chosen only by the means
described in this Rule; no other means of selection shall be permitted.
This paragraph takes precedence over all other Rules.

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:06:34 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3364

Proposal 3364
When the Votes Were Cast the Winner Was: Mr. James K. Polk
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

In rule 313 replace:

"A. Casting a legal vote as defined by rule 106. 
B. Bribing Tammany by rule 315. 
C. Being part of a political party that gets a unity vote. 
D. Using a Bonus Vote by rule 317. "

with

"A. Casting a legal vote as defined by rule 106. 
B. Being part of a political party that gets a unity vote."

- ----

In rule 667 replace:

"Upon doing so, a Bonus Vote shall be created and transferred to the player."

with:

"Upon doing so the player shall receive a random boon of the ancients."

- ----

In rule 850 replace:

"VI. Bonus Vote 

On the first day of each month, the Museum throws a party honoring its
benefactors. This is a private gathering. There are door prizes, but as the
Museum is always tight on funds, they are pretty lame. The only one of note
is a Bonus Vote, which is awarded to a random benefactor as determined by
the Financier. Each benefactor's probability of receiving this Vote is
their BV divided by the total BV. If the total BV is zero, however, no
award is bestowed. "

with:

"VI. Door Prize 

On the first day of each month, the Museum throws a party honoring its
benefactors. This is a private gathering. There are door prizes, but as the
Museum is always tight on funds, they are pretty lame. The only one of note
is a random Otzma Card, which is awarded to a random benefactor as
determined by the OiCoRT. Each benefactor's probability of receiving this
Card is their BV divided by the total BV. If the total BV is zero, however,
no award is bestowed."

{{[Changed to OiCoRT since they then have to deterrmine the otzma card.]}}

- ----

In rule 855 replace:

"4) When a player has completed 7 levels of the Monolith, e receives a Boon
of the Ancients, and is granted the title of Assistant Monolith Meister.
This title gives no additional benefits. When a player has completed 10
levels of the Monolith, e receives a Bonus Vote, and is granted the title
of Monolith Meister. This title gives no additional benefits. "

with:

"4) When a player has completed 7 levels of the Monolith, e receives a Boon
of the Ancients, and is granted the title of Assistant Monolith Meister.
This title gives no additional benefits. When a player has completed 10
levels of the Monolith, e receives ann Otzma Card of eir choice, and is
granted the title of Monolith Meister. This title gives no additional
benefits."

- ----

In rule 975 replacce:

"IV. If a player is in his home, and his home has a tower, he receives a
Bonus Vote. If this would give the player more Bonus Votes than he can
legally own, he instead receives a Blue Cross Bonus."

with:

"IV. If a player is in his home, and his home has a tower, he receives a
random Otzma Card. If this would give the player more Otzma Cards than he
can legally own, he instead receives a Blue Cross Bonus."

- ----

In rule 1044 remove the text:

"b. A Player may, as a public action, convert four of his own Swingpoints
into one Bonus Vote. "

and then replace:

"c. A Playe"

with:

"b. A Playe"

and then replace:

"d. A Pl"

with:

"c. A Pl"

and finally replace:

"e. Actions (a) through (d) fail if the Player owns fewer Swingpoints than
he is attempting to convert. Actions (b) through (d) fail"

with:

"d. Actions (a) through (c) fail if the Player owns fewer Swingpoints than
he is attempting to convert. Actions (b) through (c) fail".

- ----

In rule 1211 replace:

"9) Boon list [weights sum to 100 in this case]: 

a) The player has found an ancient artifact. A random Qualified Gadget,
such that no instance limits are exceeded for any particular Gadgets, is
bestowed (45). 

b) The player has found an ancient scroll. A random Otzma Card, all cards
having the same probability, such that no instance limits are exceeded for
any particular Otzma Card, is bestowed (25). 

c) The gods smile upon the player. 1 Bonus Vote is bestowed (10). 

d) An ancient relic. A Trinket of value A$75 which the player Must
Describe. In this case, A$75 in the Treasury is transmuted into the Trinket
when it is bestowed as above (7). 

e) Ancient knowledge. A Discovery is created (not owned by the player, but
said to be created by the player), as named and described by the player
(Must Describe) (5). 

f) Ancient wisdom. An Otzma Card is added to the Otzma Card Rule Suite,
which the player Must Describe (5). 

g) The gods are bored. The player is given pointy ears (2). 

h) The gods are grouchy. The Chartreuse Goose is transferred to the player.
(1). "

with:

"9) Boon list [weights sum to 90 in this case]: 

a) The player has found an ancient artifact. A random Qualified Gadget,
such that no instance limits are exceeded for any particular Gadgets, is
bestowed (45). 

b) The player has found an ancient scroll. A random Otzma Card, all cards
having the same probability, such that no instance limits are exceeded for
any particular Otzma Card, is bestowed (25). 

c) An ancient relic. A Trinket of value A$75 which the player Must
Describe. In this case, A$75 in the Treasury is transmuted into the Trinket
when it is bestowed as above (7). 

d) Ancient knowledge. A Discovery is created (not owned by the player, but
said to be created by the player), as named and described by the player
(Must Describe) (5). 

e) Ancient wisdom. An Otzma Card is added to the Otzma Card Rule Suite,
which the player Must Describe (5). 

f) The gods are bored. The player is given pointy ears (2). 

g) The gods are grouchy. The Chartreuse Goose is transferred to the player.
(1)."

- ----

In rule 594.15 replace:

"e) Immediate After effects of the zapping: If the Proposal in question was
Guarded, the Laser will short out and explode, destroying the Tower it is
being aimed from, and then destroying itself in a radioactive fireball.
Otherwise, if the Proposal in question's number was prime, the Laser will
backfire and break. These Ancients, poor quality control, silly design, and
odd choice of component materials :(."

with:

"e) Immediate After effects of the zapping: If the Proposal in question's
number was prime, the Laser will backfire and break. These Ancients, poor
quality control, silly design, and odd choice of component materials :(."

- ----

In rule 594.21 replace:

"2. One bonus vote is created in the possession of all current players. "

with:

"2. Five Swingpoints are created in the possession of all current players."

- ----

Replace the entire text of rule 594.7 with the following:

"The Evil Ballot Stuffer (EBS) is a mechanical gadget. When created it is
not broken. 

The Evil Ballot Stuffer is green and has a small lever. 

The  lever is used to have the EBS cast an extra vote in Hearings and
Elections. Whenever the possessor of an EBS casts a vote in a Hearing or
and Election, they may announce along with that vote that they are flipping
the small of the EBS, and it will cast another vote that is identical to
the vote they made the announcement with. Only one such vote will be cast
per Hearing or Election in this way per EBS.  

The lever may not be used if the EBS is broken, and only the player who
possesses an EBS may use it, the previous provisions of this Blueprint
notwithstanding. A broken EBS may only be fixed as described in the rules
or by another Gadget empowered to do so."

- ----

{{All bonus votes are converted into 4 swingpoints.}}

Repeal any rule with a title "Blueprint: Guardian Angel".

Repeal rules 315, 594.11 and 317. [Tammany, Bonus Votes, and the bonus vote
add on.]

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:08:43 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3365

Proposal 3365
specifying a counter action
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

In rule 1240.18 replace:

"Counter-Action: The Gadget the card was played on is destroyed, unless it
was indestructible in which case nothing happens."

with:

"Counter-action: A Scroll of Crumble may once again be used to destroy the
gadget in question."

[[{I don't like this counter action. It makes the card fairly pointless
since all it does is changes the entity which can destroy the gadget.]}}

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:09:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3366

Proposal 3366
Ending the Tyranny
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

This is a Modest Proposal.

Amend Rule 611, "Le Grand Fromage", by replacing the text

"A player receives a brie if no CFCJ called against em has returned a
final verdict of TRUE in the last two months. At the instant a verdict of
TRUE on a CFCJ against a player can no longer be legally appealed, any
brie they may have is destroyed. "

with the following FIGHT-delimited text:

"A player receives a brie when they win a Duel.  If a player owns a brie
when they lose a Duel, that brie is destroyed."

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:10:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3367

Proposal 3367
An End To Tyranny
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

Create a new Rule, numbered 705, entitled "A Kinder, Gentler System", with
the following SLAP-delimited text:

SLAP
Crimes fall into two categories: Whiffles and Felonies.  If it is not
explicitly specified which category a Crime falls into, it is a Whiffle.

It is a privilege of a Justice to issue Whiffle Notices (WN).  No player
may issue more than one WN in any one Calendar week.  A Whiffle Notice
contains the following items:

(1) its number, which must be an integer distinct from those used in all
previous Whiffle Notices.
(2) the name of a player who committed a Whiffle in the last week (this
player may be referred to as the transgressor).
(3) the Whiffle they committed.
(4) the punishment for committing that Whiffle.

Issuing a document which purports to be a WN, but does not satisfy the
above conditions, is the Whiffle of Whiffling.

A punishment is exactly one of the following:
(1) A public apology of between 1 and 10 lines, to be performed by the
transgressor within 3 days of the issuance of the WN.
(2) An amount of money between A$1 and  A$25, to be transferred from the
transgressor to the Treasury.
(3) A deduction of between 0 and 10 points from the score of the
transgressor.

If a punishment of types (2) or (3) is specified, the transfer or point
loss takes place at the time of issuance of the WN.

It is good form to impeach Justices who are abusing their privilege of 
issuing Whiffle Notices.
SLAP

Amend Rule 709, "Gaol", by replacing the text "CFJ or CFCJ" in Section 10
with "CFJ", and by removing Section 2, then renumbering all
higher-numbered sections to eliminate the gap thereby produced.

Repeal Rule 710, "Criminal Justice".
Repeal Rule 711, "Appeal for Pardon".

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:11:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3368

Proposal 3368
...and the Swingers Shall Lead.
Niccolo Flychuck (Uri Bruck)

This is a Modest proposal.

If R411 replace the string "Senators" in the third sentence with the
string "Swingers"

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:12:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3369

Proposal 3369
Scientific Evolution
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

[Aim: To make Discoveries accessible to anyone.  We have too many Officers
as it is - reducing the number of Officers will make the game simpler to
play.  The new system allows anyone to define a Discovery for A$100, and
also eliminates the penalties to Churches for using Secret Labs, as the
loss of Scientists makes it harder to create the Gadgets themselves
(although the ACME Insta-Gadget card will now become easier to get).]

Rename Rule 593 to "Ackanomic University", and amend it to read as
delimited by STAFF below:

STAFF
The Ackanomic University is the home of the wizardly arts.  
The Office of Wizard is a Capital Office with one seat. When the office is
in the Treasury or Somewhere Else, it is auctioned in a public Auction,
with a minimum bid of A$100.
STAFF

{{The Office of Inventor is destroyed.}}
{{The Office of Archaeologist is destroyed.}}

{{Each Scientist for a Day Otzma Card is transformed into A$100.}}

Amend Rule 594 to read as delimited by PUBLIC below:

PUBLIC
I. Discoveries are unownable entities.  Players may create Discoveries by
posting their name and text, and paying A$100 to the Treasury for research
and development.  The text must describe the behaviour of exactly one new
type of Gadget, and the name must be legal and unique, or the creation
fails. 

II. A Discovery is said to be made by the player who posted its text.  If
a Rule creates a Discovery, authorship credit is given as listed by that
Rule.  If that Rule gives no authorship credit, then no authorship credit
shall be given.

III. A Discovery is Debunked if, within 7 days of its creation, at least 4
different players have protested its creation in a public forum.
Whenever a Discovery is Debunked, it is destroyed.  If a
Discovery is not Debunked after 7 days of its creation, then a new rule is
created as a member of this rule suite, with the title "<name>"
where <name> is the name of the Discovery, with authorship credit as
described in section II, and with text identical to the text of the
Discovery. The Discovery is then destroyed. Creation of a Blueprint does
not create any instances of the type of Gadget described by that
Blueprint.

IV. The term "Blueprint", as used in the rules, means a member of this
rule suite.

V. The custodian of the Blueprint Rule Suite is the Wizard.

VI.  All Blueprints defer precedence to rules which are not Blueprints.

[Follow this link for the Blueprints]
PUBLIC

Amend Rule 595, "Gadgets", to read as delimited by ANYONE below:

ANYONE
I. A Gadget's Blueprint is the Blueprint that defines the class of Gadget
to which that Gadget belongs. If a Gadget's Blueprint exists, the Gadget
behaves in the manner defined by the Blueprint, and may be manipulated in
accordance with it.  If a Gadget's Blueprint is repealed, the Gadget is
destroyed.

II. Gadgets are tradeable entities.  The owner of a Gadget may destroy it.

III. Gadgets may be created by rules, provided the rule specifies the
quantity created, the Blueprint which defines its behaviour, and how
ownership is to be determined. If ownership is to be determined by
Auction, The Auction shall be conducted by the process described in Rule
516. 
ANYONE

Amend Rule 1013, "Secret Laboratories", to read as delimited by EASIER
below:

EASIER
A Secret Laboratory is an Organizational Power. An Organization may buy a
Secret Laboratory for A$ 1000.  An Organization may own at most one Secret  
Laboratory. 

An Organization may, as an action, use any Secret Laboratory it owns to
build a Gadget from any existing Blueprint.  A member of the Organization
must be specified as the recipient of this gadget at the time the action
is declared.  Three days after the action is announced, the Gadget is 
created in the specified player's possession. Each Secret Laboratory may
be used to build a Gadget at most once each calendar month. 
EASIER

Repeal Rule 1240.14, "Otzma Card of type Scientist for a Day".

Amend Rule 1240.51, "Otzma Card of type ACME InstaGadget", by replacing
all instances of the word "Rare" with the word "Normal".

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:13:38 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3370

Proposal 3370
Clean Out Your Desks, Please
Slakko (Duncan Richer)

[We have an awful lot of Offices in this game.  The current average is
more than 1 per player.  Some of these have very small roles, and are not
really used that much these days.  Such offices are to be repealed in
this proposal.]

Repeal Rule 712, "Gaoler".

Amend Rule 716, "Patent Infringement" to read as delimited by
FASTTRACK below:

FASTTRACK
When a rule change occurs that causes a new named entity or named class of
entities to exist, and a Player owns an entity with the same name
as the new entity or class, and said entity was created after the rule
change was publically declared(i.e. after a Proposal was distributed by
the
Promoter, a CSR was announced by the CSRR, a State of Crisis Resolution
Document was issued by the President, etc.)but before the rule
change took effect, that Player shall be Guilty of Patent Infringement. 

When a Player becomes Guilty of Patent Infringement they shall also be
held in Contempt.
FASTTRACK
[This eliminates the Gaoler reference, plus it makes Patent Infringement a
slightly more serious crime.]

Repeal Rule 420, "Historian".
[breadbox has done a great job as the main historian, but I think that the
need for this as a separate office is questionable.]

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:15:19 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3371

Proposal 3371
A Moment of Silence
else...if (Henry Towsner)

Create a new rule numbered 399 and titled "Remembrance Day" and give
it the following ALLOVER delimited text
ALLOVER
  July 31st is an Ackanomic holiday known as Remembrance Day,
commemorating the day the last unchanged rule from the original
ruleset was repealed.  Regardless of bribes, on Remembrance Day
Tammany will vote FOR all proposals which repeal at least one rule.
This paragraph takes precedence over rule 315
ALLOVER
_________________________________________________________
DO YOU YAHOO!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:16:25 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3372

Proposal 3372
Repeal 1
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 1317 (Codex of Kra)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:17:18 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3373

Proposal 3373
Repeal 2
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 1311 (If we don't need Gravity we'd better have pressure) and
Rule 1309 (We don't need Gravity)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:18:04 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3374

Proposal 3374
Repeal 3
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 1301 (Church)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:19:08 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3375

Proposal 3375
Repeal 4
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 1209 (The Machine that goes *ping*)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:20:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3376

Proposal 3376
Repeal 5
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 1142 (Reincarnating into the third cat)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:21:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3377

Proposal 3377
Repeal 6
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 1013 (Secret Laboratories)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:22:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3378

Proposal 3378
Repeal 7
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 1006 (When you don't get a say)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:23:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3379

Proposal 3379
Repeal 8
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 929 (Baaa)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:24:11 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3380

Proposal 3380
Repeal 9
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 903 (Gumball)

------------------------------

Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 11:25:07 -0400 (EDT)
From: nomicbot <[email-masked]>
Subject: Acka: Proposal 3381

Proposal 3381
Repeal 10
Brie Clump (Tom Walmsley)

This is a modest proposal.

Repeal rule 859 (Wall Street)

------------------------------

End of acka-voting-digest V3 #123
*********************************